What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Chicago you don't hear about

Neophyte Wolfgang
Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Born And Raised In The Chi.....Beautiful Metropolis...Easily Nicest Downtown Of Any City In North America..But The 🤬 Weather, Crab In The Bucket/Hatin Ass Mentality Close Mindedness And Extreme Segregation Had Me Move Out West....It'll Always Be Home But I Don't Think I'll Ever Move Back TBH
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    CHicago >>>
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the weather in Chicago was better this city would be even more nice. We need atleast one more month of summer!
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could have posted the video...

Dope video. Chicago has some of the worst neighborhoods but some beautiful neighborhoods too.

• WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a Chicago native I love my city it's beautiful and gritty. Nothing like a Chicago Summer. From The Taste to the Bud. Chilling at the lake. I just know where not to go. These shorties just wild and badly need positive influences in there lives. Just gotta let em know it's okay to grow old.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    The chi does have some hidden gems. I like to visit the Wiener's Circle just so I can verbally abuse the fat black 🤬 behind the counter
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Born And Raised In The Chi.....Beautiful Metropolis...Easily Nicest Downtown Of Any City In North America..But The 🤬 Weather, Crab In The Bucket/Hatin Ass Mentality Close Mindedness And Extreme Segregation Had Me Move Out West....It'll Always Be Home But I Don't Think I'll Ever Move Back TBH

Downtown Miami>>>>>>chi
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤬 weather? Stop it.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Reaching For Success The Dirty SouthMembers Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.Taylor wrote: »

Downtown Miami>>>>>>chi
    Not even close
  • Chef_Taylor

Downtown Miami>>>>>>chi
    Not even close

🤬 please
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kicks it, always have a good time. I dont be in 🤬 🤬 spots hanging with 🤬 🤬 , but you can get got anywhere
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsMembers Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Jungz
    Jungz God's Son PhillyMembers Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1384277198339.gif

Oh we reppin cities?

#ether @yallniggas who cant find any videos of your 🤬 ass city online though lmao
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I still won't hear about it, I ain't clicked a link since 02
  • Life_Is_Shit
    Life_Is_Shit Members Posts: 23
    The news is always gonna put more emphasis on the negative any time there's crime or poverty in a city
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeeMembers Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭

Downtown Miami>>>>>>chi

Do You Muthafuckas Even Have A Skyline? GTFOH...Miami Is A Resort Town On Steroids With Rainy Ass Weather And Mediocre Beaches...Chicago Is A World Class City

• Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chicago was repped pretty nicely in ferris buellers day off
  • Chef_Taylor

Downtown Miami>>>>>>chi

Do You Muthafuckas Even Have A Skyline? GTFOH...Miami Is A Resort Town On Steroids With Rainy Ass Weather And Mediocre Beaches...Chicago Is A World Class City

Im bias so you already know my opinion...damn my 🤬 get out of your feelings,🤬 .
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman 2014 Reason Poster Of The Year Philadelphia, PAMembers Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jungz wrote: »
    1384277198339.gif

Oh we reppin cities?

#ether @yallniggas who cant find any videos of your 🤬 ass city online though lmao

mynigga-o.gif

And this video doesn't even scratch the surface in my opinion.
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Across 110th St.Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outsiders never gon understand the city. It's better that way.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it wasn't for "The Taste of Chicago" every year I would say 🤬 yalll....lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan south side somewhereMembers Posts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »
    If it wasn't for "The Taste of Chicago" every year I would say 🤬 yalll....lol
    Man 🤬 the taste
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really liked downtown philly. It's the main reason I wanna go back..