What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Justice League 3000

Meta_Conscious
Meta_Conscious HypocriteThe BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
@Cain mentioned it so I picked up the first issue.
🤬 very interesting.
The dynamic between Bats and Supes could get cutthroat...
Justice_League_3000_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg
the first issue really did a good job of drawing me in ...
the Wonder Twins angle could be dope if they do something... I will return with further observations...

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lantern and flash look pretty cool. ill probably pick up the trade. Whos writing it?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Kieth Giffen.
    I read the first 5 joints... Very cool concept.
    The main villain faction is kinda unclear. Hopefully the Wonder Twins become more involved.
    They need to throw Cyborg in there too... i don't know who the 🤬 Firestorm is.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    meh, I prefer justice league beyond.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Book was funny as hell like you'd expect from a Justice League book by Keith Giffen; but I like that it's not afraid to go dark as well. The plot twist of who they really are is some 🤬 up stuff.
  • Meta_Conscious
    I didn't think it was that serious, personally...
  • Broddie
    Giving up your own identity to physically and psychologically become somebody else entirely seems pretty serious to me.
  • Meta_Conscious
    on a scale of 1 to 10, it maybe a 4...
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    This is my second DC book and I like the it so far. The story on who they really are and how they become the JL is 🤬 up. I like how the "new" personalities are as well everybody is a 🤬 and the team is really not a team. Hopefully the writers will speed up the pace on who the "Five" is so the story can get going.
  • Broddie
    I wonder how long before they start finding out more about who they really were? like if they had any families? what their personalities and appearances were like?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interested to find out about Green Lantern. Looks like he comes from a dark place.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet superman is some type of genetic clone of superman like a bizzaro that they finally got right. either that or hes another kryptonian that's descended from a group of surviving kryptonians that colonized another planet or a descendant from the city of kandor.
  • Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    I bet superman is some type of genetic clone of superman like a bizzaro that they finally got right. either that or hes another kryptonian that's descended from a group of surviving kryptonians that colonized another planet or a descendant from the city of kandor.

@Lamilton3000‌ lol close but nah
  • Broddie

No none of these characters are clones. Highly doubt that he's related to krypton in any way either.
  • Meta_Conscious
    so i read the Justice league joints and figured out who Firestorm is...