What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

McDonald’s Uses Worm Meat Fillers in Burgers & pig fat in their milkshakes

indyman87indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭

http://dailybuzzlive.com/archives/5413

McDonald’s Uses Worm Meat Fillers But Can Legally Call It 100% Beef. Large companies have been the subject of rumors that they substitute unusual or unethical substances in their products, usually to decrease costs. McDonald’s is not immune to such claims. McDonald’s has been accused of using everything from worms to cow eyeballs in its burgers. Dating far back to at least 1978, there have been rumors that McDonald’s restaurants use earthworms in their hamburgers. - See more at: http://dailybuzzlive.com/archives/5413#sthash.V5Zm8VzJ.dpuf

The fact that McDonald’s uses cow eyeballs and worm fillers does not stop them from legally using the claim that they served 100% beef. McDonald’s has assured its consumers that its product contains 100% beef. They are allowed to do this because McDonald’s buys their “beef” from a company called “100% Beef Company”, making it possible for McDonald’s to call beef byproducts and soy products “100% beef”. - See more at: http://dailybuzzlive.com/archives/5413#sthash.V5Zm8VzJ.dpuf

McDonald’s then ships the beef to their grinding facility in Oak Brook, Illinois where they then take the ground worm filler and add it to their “100% beef patties”. McDonald’s serves billions of people around the world every year. This allows them to produce a higher profit margin by increasing the amount of patties that can be made, by increasing their product load with the worm filler. The worm filler is ground and packaged in a facility next to McDonald’s corporate headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois. The employees must sign a confidentiality waiver to never discuss the ingredients of the McDonald’s food products or face termination and legal repercussions. However many employees have stepped up over the years with the truth and have created a huge controversy over the quality of food that the company produces. - See more at: http://dailybuzzlive.com/archives/5413#sthash.V5Zm8VzJ.dpuf

Comments

• 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In 2014 you shouldnt be surprised at anything you here about McDonalds
  • LustchyldLustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    man, I don't know what to believe now. I mostly only get chicken sandwiches anyway from Mickey Ds
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a stupid rumor. People should think about stuff before they believe it. McDonalds sell something like 20 billion hamburgers every year. Now think about how many earthworms you'd need to provide filler for all those hamburgers. Earthworms would be extinct if this rumor was true.

This was probably started either by some PETA/vegetarian nutjob or a corporate rival.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Burger King>>>
  • dakidfrankiedakidfrankie 313/248 Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    I was about to go get 2 double cheese burger and a shake to...possible still will
  • mike06mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn that bacon McDouble still was good the other night too lol
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    I have no issues with eating worm burgers. Dudes would probably taste good grounded up and I'm used to handling them via fishing. They also don't look as disgusting as say a slug.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @lonious true 🤬
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't eaten' at a McDonald's since 2008, thank 🤬 I stopped.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    This is a stupid rumor. People should think about stuff before they believe it. McDonalds sell something like 20 billion hamburgers every year. Now think about how many earthworms you'd need to provide filler for all those hamburgers. Earthworms would be extinct if this rumor was true.

This was probably started either by some PETA/vegetarian nutjob or a corporate rival.
    it's 99% likely a corporate rival did it. i fear we're just talking to ourselves here, though.

• twatgettatwatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P.Terry's is GOAT in Texas...🤬 dat...
  • TheManInBlack4.0TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    It shouldn't take alleged worm meat to not eat McDonald's.
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some reason people LOVE McDonalds....it never fails every time i pass by a McDonalds they're easily the most crowded restaurant on the block.
  • High RevolutionaryHigh Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Markus GarveyMarkus Garvey Members Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    McDonald's is gross. It's been years since I last ate there. The burger patties taste like fodder quality using the worst parts of the cow. Earthworm filling or not those burgers are iffy.
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And people will continue to eat it! That's what you call G 🤬 .
  • KLICHEKLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I stayed clear of McDonald's for approx 12months, one day went 🤬 it, grabbed a meal deal, enjoyed. Next day had stomach aches and sat on the can for ages next morning trying to 🤬 out whatever it really was I ate the night before. Felt like my insides were contaminated for few days after. Since then if I REALLY need to stop there for whatever 🤬 forsaken reason, I cop a salad of some sort and even they taste like 🤬 .
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I eat at Mickey D's every now and then. The food is not great, but it's not horrible. It's good enough when I'm on the run and need something quick.
  • TheManInBlack4.0TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, its horrible.
  • YC11YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    This is ghetto people food, step yo food game up
  • Chef_Taylor Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id rather eat bk over mcdonalds
  • Chitlin_CarajoChitlin_Carajo Members Posts: 169 ✭✭✭
    I eat at Mickey D's every now and then. The food is not great, but it's not horrible. It's good enough when I'm on the run and need something quick.

• janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    from now on i am going to eat at a McDonald's one time for every time i see someone say "THE BURGERS ARE MADE OF WORM MEAT" on the internet

• Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sonic>>>Rally's>>>Wendy's>>>BK>>>Mickey D's...