What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

KATIE GOT BANDZ--what yall think about her? (especially posters from Chi-town)

Lustchyld
Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all ive heard from her is that song "Pop Out"

she sounded like she fell asleep recording that 🤬 .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She from down the street but still pass on all aspects
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pop out goes hard tho
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is she pregnant?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BackInWhite‌

Bruh change ya avi asap Rocky
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looks like Ms Piggy
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Only 🤬 with Pop out but she ugly as 🤬 and wack
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looks like eli

• *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathMembers Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen her in person at a ball not too long ago. She was nice and down to earth. Now as far as her music goes I think I'll pass on that.
    I thought t/s was asking about her music, but from the comments everybody is talking about how she look. This is the reason, what happened to discussing music? I see where this thread is going, smh.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    I've seen her in person at a ball not too long ago. She was nice and down to earth. Now as far as her music goes I think I'll pass on that.
    I thought t/s was asking about her music, but from the comments everybody is talking about how she look. This is the reason, what happened to discussing music? I see where this thread is going, smh.

her music sucks.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathMembers Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014

her music sucks.
    Okay and The Reason is a platform where you can express your opinions.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭

I was asking about her music. She's like a female Gucci Mane to me
  • *~queenbee~*
    edited April 2014
    Lustchyld wrote: »

I was asking about her music. She's like a female Gucci Mane to me
    I know but I was asking a rhetorical question. Lol at comparing her to Gucci.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationMembers Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I guess change is good for any of us
    Whatever it take for any of y'all 🤬 to get up out the hood
    🤬 , I'm wit cha, I ain't mad at cha
    Got nuttin but love for ya, do your thing gal"
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she look like caliou
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich RUCKWORLDMembers Posts: 13,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shes ugly styl . shes like the girl version of cheif keef slow as 🤬 . i ill pass
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That song in op is weaakkk
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

this beat from "Chi-Raq" is hard as 🤬
  • ojos_negros
    ojos_negros Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    🤬 look like doug

Dead
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like pop out
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 ChicagoMembers Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shooting music videos seems to be her biggest weakness... well, that and the fact she is an awful rapper.