What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMELMembers Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in The Forum of Fame
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh3f06HenLKf0U4Q9r

🤬 is hilarious...

OK so I guess this 🤬 is setting his ass up after getting mad at him. So his friends been calling and telling on him that she hangs around blacks and been posting pictures of her with black dudes on the Instagram. This 🤬 mad cuz his friends are racist and he's trying to keep up an image for him and his girl. So basically he's saying dont bring 🤬 to my games cuz she embarrassing him.

Like it or not a lot of what that 🤬 was saying is some cold truth dumb 🤬 need to hear.

"Why are you saying these things? To upset me?" - Sterling

LMAO to set your ass up 🤬 .

article-2407216-1B89F4CB000005DC-338_306x423.jpg
donald-sterling-los-angeles-clippers-owner.jpg

Comments

• Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics of his girl
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll wait till the homemade flick is dropped
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Max. wrote: »
    Pics of his girl
    where are my manners? I know better smh

article-2407216-1B89F4CB000005DC-338_306x423.jpg
    donald-sterling-los-angeles-clippers-owner.jpg
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    your sig though LMAO!
  • Karl.Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Did he say she can sleep with them but can't broadcast pics with them on Instagram?
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The irony
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh.
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    technology...
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentMembers Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All them 🤬 on his team need to refuse to play, or turn their jerseys inside out or something. Flip over a chair, punch a fan, do something. You gotta stand for something.

word... they need to make some type of gesture...
    its trending on face book... I hope this gets traction
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakeMembers Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    black 🤬 always talk about it cause i love it,,,,

i havent listen to it but clearly shes has black in her or shes mixed

but this is nothing new thats how them white folks get dine but shawty dum dena 🤬 she shoulda played her position and collected a check
This discussion has been closed.