What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

ol knuckle head

qawshun
qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I read that marvel plans on killing off wolverine. I don't see the point in this at all. Dude is like the one main character I check for when I do get comics. How much of an impact will this on the M.U and how do ya'll feel about it ?

Comments

• Cain
    Cain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Haven't heard this but I can see that happening since he no longer has his healing power.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    They'll do it just to bring him back ala so many comic book characters to mention.

Let's go with Cap.

It's marketing.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw this on FB

3Months-to-Die-Wolverine-8-12-d9717.jpg
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    and he'll be back next year
  • qawshun
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Saw this on FB

3Months-to-Die-Wolverine-8-12-d9717.jpg

Dope and wack at the same time
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    its funny...

how do u 🤬 a ninja with a healing factor?

teach him the word oxymoron.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    He'll supposedly be dead for at least the next two years according to Marvel.
  • not this again!
    not this again! the dude playing the dude, disguised as another dude Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its funny...

He lost his healing factor in a storyline that was published last year. He was injected with some sort of alien virus that shut his healing factor off. No one could figure out how to reverse it. Everything since then has been leading up to the death storyline.

This will be no different than when Superman died. Literally. From what I hear, we're even going to see several different people trying to pick up Wolvie's slack. He'll be back in time for the next X-Men movie. No way Marvel let's one of their biggest cash cows stay dead permanently.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its funny...

He lost his healing factor in a storyline that was published last year. He was injected with some sort of alien virus that shut his healing factor off. No one could figure out how to reverse it. Everything since then has been leading up to the death storyline.

This will be no different than when Superman died. Literally. From what I hear, we're even going to see several different people trying to pick up Wolvie's slack. He'll be back in time for the next X-Men movie. No way Marvel let's one of their biggest cash cows stay dead permanently.

I saw on IGN that there going to bring in a group called wolverines. Sabertooth, mystique, x22, and Logans son. There maybe someone else I'm forgetting.
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Why Mystique?
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    Wolverine should never retire. Cause it sounds like he's just quitting the job like he said he would do 20 years ago.
    He's coming back in August 2015 with Daken X 23 and Agent X and fighting the Taskmaster.

It's in the comics.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't stand x-23 every major hero shouldn't have a female counterpart. thats just a lack of creativity and an old gimmick.
  • qawshun
    Lol I Need to go ahead and read those 4 comics