What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

When money is low I.....

Micmacmar3of3m
Micmacmar3of3m Richmond VaMembers Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
This thread is dedicated to my pops... This 🤬 told me he once had an expired inspection sticker on his car and drove for 4 years never gettin pulled cuz he was too broke to get an inspection( child support on a 18 year old is real) wat type of crazy/wild/ money saving 🤬 do yall do wen money is low!!! I personally break pens n turn dem 🤬 into roach holders after da rent due.. 🤬 sit n smoke 14 15 clips of loud feelin like a king after... Pockets empy den a muhfucka but i b high until payday off dem roaches!

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the music section
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Money is never low post*
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did retail at the us open neva again tho neva

Helped takedown floral arrangements

I stilk fix.computers in the hood from time to time
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Vox Populi Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used to know this big girl who'd come by and cook us food to practice for culinary school. She was self-conscious about her eating so I'd get most of it.
  • Purr
    Purr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sucked 🤬 on backpage
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay with 2 jobs I learned my lesson the hard way when I was 22
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Money never been low. If it was I'll take care of needs first. People will still try to get wants when money is low but when a serious need comes along, they get into more trouble.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when you're broke as 🤬 you snap pens in half to use to smoke with? If you're broke surely weed should be the last thing on the list to purchase.....

I think thats the point, he's smoking roaches from weed that he bought when he had money

TS needs to stop breaking pens & use one to fill out an application. And stop smoking so you can pass a 🤬 test for employment

Seriously? Lol.....

Man.....

YOU'RE A GROWN ASS MAN WHY THE 🤬 ARE YOU DIGGING OUT OLD ROACHES & SMOKING THAT 🤬 ??!?!

That's homelessness type broke.... Searching my tray for a roach to smoke.....

• englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when you're broke as 🤬 you snap pens in half to use to smoke with? If you're broke surely weed should be the last thing on the list to purchase.....

I think thats the point, he's smoking roaches from weed that he bought when he had money

TS needs to stop breaking pens & use one to fill out an application. And stop smoking so you can pass a 🤬 test for employment

Seriously? Lol.....

Man.....

YOU'RE A GROWN ASS MAN WHY THE 🤬 ARE YOU DIGGING OUT OLD ROACHES & SMOKING THAT 🤬 ??!?!

I don't know this personally but someone who isn't me once said that roach weed will take you to Pluto.

Hmm I never experienced that from roach weed, but last times smoked roaches I was around 13 smoking 🤬 weed.....
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Pico wrote: »
    *steady pay check post*

• Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm agreeing that she did you wishful phagget
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sell 🤬 for $40 in the club :(

No srsly I pick up overtime & let them work me like a hebrew slave

Before I GOAT, do you mean the tricks or the hospital?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I refuse to answer this thread on the grounds that it may incriminate me.

I will say that I started buying Carlos Rossi and ramen. $20 could go a long way back then.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seriously? Lol.....

Man.....

I don't know this personally but someone who isn't me once said that roach weed will take you to Pluto.

i do.. and this post is very accurate
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz No Prep, No Glory Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Landlord landlord where ya at? Im hiding in the bushes with a baseball bat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=-Cw5VnFPW_M
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I choose not to talk about my money anymore to people who don't plan on helping it grow.