What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Why do some broads be getting all uptight if/when...

Lustchyld
Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
...you compliment them on their ass/🤬 ? Some years ago, a co-worker damn near charged a 🤬 wit sexual harassment for this. I ain't bullshittin. It wasn't like it was some ongoing thing where I constantly talked about it either. It seemed like we were getting along well enough so one day I made a comment to the effect of "nice 🤬 ". She was all giggly and 🤬 . Next thing I know the manager want to have a meeting in his office and I'm getting the pink slip. You would've thought I discriminated against her religion or some 🤬 . If I would've said she was attractive and didn't mention her 🤬 the premise is still the same. I'm just pointing out that I like her 🤬 . This is a GOOD thing. Ladies, you don't like being considered attractive? How do yall justify this nonsense?

Comments

• Lustchyld
    Oh yeah, the 🤬 was white so maybe that played a part in all this
  • Lustchyld
    If "nice 🤬 " is your idea of a suitable compliment in a working environment then well.... I can't be 🤬 to educate you.

Man, cut the 🤬 bruh. You never flirted w/ a co-worker?

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lustchyld wrote: »
    If "nice 🤬 " is your idea of a suitable compliment in a working environment then well.... I can't be 🤬 to educate you.

Man, cut the 🤬 bruh. You never flirted w/ a co-worker?

If "nice 🤬 " is your idea of flirting then well.... I can't be 🤬 to educate you.
  • Lustchyld
    wow...you mfs are un-be-liev-a-ble....I'm the only 🤬 in America who's been in this type of sitcheeashun, huh? 🤬 outta here
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lustchyld
    Ladies??
  • PurelyDef
    PurelyDef Members Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    Here's an idea, approach her like you would her best friend and talk to her, get to know her. Hell, pretend she's a dude and ignore the fact that you want to 🤬 her altogether and focus on her personality.

Not only will you get to actually see the "nice 🤬 " but you'll also get to keep your job.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    . If I would've said she was attractive and didn't mention her 🤬 the premise is still the same. I'm just pointing out that I like her 🤬 . This is a GOOD thing.
    cmon_bro-14096.gif

You've just been gif jacked.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited May 2014
    " It seemed like we were getting along well enough so one day I made a comment to the effect of "nice 🤬 ". She was all giggly and 🤬 . Next thing I know the manager want to have a meeting in his office"

This part had me roflllllllllllllllll
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Help me step up my spit game to white women" thread
  • Lustchyld
    So ILL wrote: »
    It cracks me up when they come out in public showing everything, but act like they're mad when you look. 🤬 , it's sunny out here and your 🤬 are glittering, get the 🤬 out of here.

Finally, someone who ain't protecting their e-image speaks

• Lustchyld
    Kat wrote: »
    Lmao @ telling a coworker nice 🤬 .

Are you crazy?

I done pulled broads from work on several occasions. Hell, a few even gave it up on the clock. But what do I know?

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ain't that dense, B. I ain't buying it.
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Lmao @ telling a coworker nice 🤬 .

Are you crazy?

I done pulled broads from work on several occasions. Hell, a few even gave it up on the clock. But what do I know?

Nobody said you can't pull females at work, but you sure as 🤬 can't pull them the same way you would some 🤬 off the street.

The rules change a bit during work hours.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    T/s trollin. Obviously its b/c u play ya card too early n show u wanna 🤬 .

But there is a double standard tho, even tho i hate that phrase.

Women will give compliments on physique..."you been workin out?", even in front of other people. Makes me uncomfortable b/c in my mind it can only mean she wants me to

tumblr_mjt4rch2Nm1qk58ieo1_r1_400.gif

But im supposed to pretend its 'just a compliment"
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, the 🤬 was white so maybe that played a part in all this

Come on brah...you should know better than that.
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao 🤬 went from 0-60 in no time. I don't even know what to say to that dumb 🤬
    :-t real "oh 🤬 " moment
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    We got a smooth operator right here.