What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Things that men should never do

KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in The Powder Room
Wear pink shirts or anything pink

Wear purple, lime, or orange clothing. Exception given to orange and purple IF and ONLY IF it's sports related (Ravens jersey, Hurricanes shirt, etc).

add on

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if its a pink polo like my boy had on one day.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    Wizzle. wrote: »
    What if its a pink polo like my boy had on one day.
    100% unacceptable.

Polos make it even worse. those are for white guys who play golf and go to country clubs.

No reason to ever wear a polo.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Mt. ZionMembers Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about not wearing any shirt color associated with the rainbow (homosexuals)?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    get sex changes.. that 🤬 bugged out
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pink shirts are excepted nowadays, but I seen some fat kid wearing pink (skinny pants) with an orange shirt. That 🤬 was disgusting.
    Wear pink shirts or anything pink

Wear purple, lime, or orange clothing. Exception given to orange and purple IF and ONLY IF it's sports related (Ravens jersey, Hurricanes shirt, etc).

add on
    Se I knew you were a fan on the low.
  • PurelyDef
    PurelyDef Members Posts: 65 ✭✭✭
    You should spend less time worrying about what other men do and more time worrying about why you're still a 🤬 on the low
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited May 2014
    Don_Proper wrote: »

...Give a 🤬 about what another man does if it don't affect you...
    260538.gif

When you leave the house in a pink shirt, you're setting a precedent and a bad example for the younger generations that look up to you.

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    To me, a pink shirt says "i'm a sensitive, effeminate, 🤬 whipped 🤬 ".... its no different then a man going out in public and holding his woman's purse while she tries on new clothes (that he has to pay for)

• MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Way too many Tommy's not enough Ghosts.. Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don_Proper wrote: »

...Give a 🤬 about what another man does if it don't affect you...
    260538.gif

When you leave the house in a pink shirt, you're setting a precedent and a bad example for the younger generations that look up to you.

Bruh, I could careless what some dude wearing... I stay in my own zone, I ain't monitoring another man's business. FOH.
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyZee wrote: »
    They should be homosexual

They should not be fat

Whaaa ??
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opening post is shots fired at the south
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well how informative
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Men should never even think what a man does that doesn't affect no one.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A man should never spend his whole life taking orders
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the Pink Clothing thing. Dudes should just never rocc Pink. Its not cool.

And fucc a Polo too. I think middle aged brothas and brothaz n they 30s (and obviously older) need to break the fitted cap mould but going Polo isn't the way.

side note: if you're in your 30s then u need to start finding a new look. Most dudes just don't look right at 30 wearing a Fitted nh. Rapper or not they look immature
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got on a pair of powder pink shorts.
    Swag.

And 🤬 yall bird watching homos .
  • TruthSerum777
    TruthSerum777 Members Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Sit down to 🤬