What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

JUELZ SANTANA vs. T.I.

Lustchyld
Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in The Face Off Forum
Who you ridin wit?

JUELZ SANTANA vs. T.I. 24 votes

Juelz Santana
8%
supergangsterLustchyld 2 votes
T.I.
91%
5th Lettersr_the_freshmanqawshunStewJohn_Blaziniillestni99ainneBDBIIDBobOblahStoneColdMikeyGSonIIChi SnowBuilt 4 cuban linxA$AP_A$TONnj2089_Goldie_BetaStillFaggyAF32DaysOfInfinitiBig KolaGetoBoy 22 votes

Comments

• Lustchyld
    Juelz Santana
    imo, Juelz does everything T.I.'s good at, better
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I.
    Nah t.I. has deeper bars, and is just an all around better artist.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    T.I.
    Ti has classic album(s) bruh
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I.
    I still think the game was Juelz for the taking '04/'05. 🤬 would have been bigger than Wayne

Lazy 🤬 didn't have the drive or he settled with his meager earnings

Gotta go with the KOTS on this one
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    juelz does everything t.i. does but better? word?
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy M.O.B. Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I.
    I'll go with the one who has classic albums/songs
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I.
    lmao @ T.I's competition..
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I.
    Listen 🤬 , you got one more time to make a wack comparison
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    T.I.
    Santana is 🤬
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I.
    During the DipSet era I'd say Juelz. I gotta go with T.I. now tho, plus it don't help that Juelz don't really put out much material.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I.
    🤬 you can't be serious
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman 2014 Reason Poster Of The Year Philadelphia, PAMembers Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I.
    I dont even like Tip like that, but Juelz is probably the biggest disappointment in rap history. The 🤬 had so much potential to break off a bit and do him before or after the Dipset break up. He refused to get off his ass.

Not to mention TI at this point is probably an overall better rapper.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I.
    I only liked one ti verse, that's the swagger joint, I have respect for him as a mc but with that being said you disrespecting the hell outta t.I. juelz is ass. I never thought that nicca was nice ever.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.I.
    I'm a big Dipset fan and im taking TI ... especially after that last mix tip Juelz dropped 🤬 Will'n ... 🤬 had me hoping 🤬 was will'n to take away my ability to hear.
  • Lustchyld
    Juelz Santana
    must be teenagers voting