What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Are Black Americans Stupid?

r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I have been out of America for years, now. I can honestly say that when you leave American society, your mind and emotions began to heal. Your actions and thoughts begin to correct themselves. When you don’t watch the bs on TV, eat fast food, or listen to brain dead music on the radio, slowly, your “🤬 ” programming wears off. Your taste buds change. Even the smell of your skin.

I met a rasta a few years ago at a bar. We sat for a while, had a few drinks, and in the middle of the conversation, he told me that I had the mind of a white man.

What the hell!?

I’m the most militant, pro-black person I know. How could he say that? I was offended. Years later, I understand what he meant. Before I get into that, let’s talk about MOST black people in America.

🤬 love being 🤬 , So much so, that they strive to be REAL 🤬 . They take pride in saying,”I am a real 🤬 ”. Really? That was your goal in life? To be a real 🤬 ?



Well, it was mine. In fact it, I took pride in knowing my friends considered me a real 🤬 . Ok, before some “real 🤬 ” go into an explanation of what they think the term means for them in 2014, think about what you are saying.

You are calling yourself a 🤬 . You are proud of it, and making excuses for doing so. Also, before some other smart 🤬 tells me it means Negus, please. Stop. I know all about that, and that is not how it is used by people, today. Let’s not make excuses. There is no excuse for calling yourself a 🤬 . Speaking of excuses, I will explain the need for black Americans to constantly make excuses for stupidity, in a minute.

If you have no problem with referring to yourself a 🤬 , then you have no problem referring to your woman as a 🤬 . Now, before some real 🤬 go into an explanation of what they think the term 🤬 means for them in 2014, think about what you are saying. You are classifying yourself as a 🤬 , a female dog, and you are proud of it. Slave masters called black women 🤬 , because we were bred like dogs and animals. Think about what you are calling yourself. There is no excuse for that.

Why are black Americans proud to be referred to with derogatory terms? That’s stupid.

I have a woman that I see from time to time that is Haitian. She works hard and lives modestly. The money she makes goes to her children and family. I doubt that the most expensive thing she wears cost more than $50. She takes care of herself and her appearance is always immaculate. Her salary is 10 times more than the average Haitian, yet her purse, shoes, and clothes look like they came from a thrift shop. But when we go out to dinner and she pulls out all the money she has in that ugly cheap ass purse, it’s beautiful.
«13

Comments

  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    I don't think african americans are stupid they are just confused.
  • r.prince18
    r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    ..... every race had its batch of ignorant people. If your as pro bkack as you say you are you know the answer to you own question


    I not saying i'm pro black i'm just posting Quote from this article.

  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yawn...

    Its like whomever wrote this cobbled together every finger pointing, condensing, "get your act right" rant that's ever been said or posted before.

    Even if there are any reasonable points made, they're always lost in the passive aggressive " I hate being black and I hate blacks" tangents which always highlight the most ignorant, ridiculous minority of us to make any comparison and tries to argue as if it's the norm.

    Try again...
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what are you doing to help these confused Brothers and Sisters?
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast harbinger of existential angst Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Quite frankly, this was a self-righteous, declarative diatribe filled with fallacies (Petitio Principii and sweeping generalizations in particular), intellectual dishonesty, continuation of white supremacist ideologies, respectability politics and sectarianism supported by anecdotal evidence.

    If you haven't read it don't waste your time, nothing to see here just a product of an idiot’s conviction. Any time a person mixes an ahistorical and vacuous stance, with the view that black people are a diseased monolithic mass stricken with a culture of poverty, it's clear that they suffer from abject irrationality and they're detrimental to any cause that doesn't involve white supremacy.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    98 percent are dumb as 🤬 and don't even know it. Homely ass 🤬 man.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TalaNight
    TalaNight Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    stupidity is relative

    but i've come to the conclusion that every is prone to idiocy
  • gns
    gns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignorant not stupid.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It AA are dumb Africans are worst due to the fact they let other races run the continent by giving them scraps.

    We have a better view of the world and how they look at black ppl.

    Blacks from everywhere else don't. They're ignorant to how the world (everybody else) sees us as black ppl.



  • Rahlow
    Rahlow SmaKKKa CraKKKa Senseless Compton Cali4YaMembers Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    twitter_hilarious_misspellings_640_11.jpg
    GOAT gifs

  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    It AA are dumb Africans are worst due to the fact they let other races run the continent by giving them scraps.

    We have a better view of the world and how they look at black ppl.

    Blacks from everywhere else don't. They're ignorant to how the world (everybody else) sees us as black ppl.



    proof?
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    The following black Americans are:
    MzKB wrote: »
    twitter_hilarious_misspellings_640_11.jpg
    MzKB wrote: »
    SillowWet.png
    MzKB wrote: »
    tumblr_mxcujaA2a01qhp1u6o1_400.jpg
    MzKB wrote: »
    defensemagnesium1.png
    MzKB wrote: »
    feiIyyC.jpg
    MzKB wrote: »
    zd7QVnj.jpg
    MzKB wrote: »
    o6BTmAz.jpg

    Lol ok I'll give the pneumonia one a pass that's not a easy word she tried !!
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    It AA are dumb Africans are worst due to the fact they let other races run the continent by giving them scraps.

    We have a better view of the world and how they look at black ppl.

    Blacks from everywhere else don't. They're ignorant to how the world (everybody else) sees us as black ppl.



    Most African nations are less than 60 years old they are slowly building themselves from nothing there are going to be 🤬 ups and mistakes . African americans live in the most powerful nation on earth so much is given to you for free yet so little power is in the hands of african americans.going by the behavior of black americans in 2014 it would seem that they don't understand what they are up against
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black people, please stop using "pro-black" when referring to one of your own.

  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    It AA are dumb Africans are worst due to the fact they let other races run the continent by giving them scraps.

    We have a better view of the world and how they look at black ppl.

    Blacks from everywhere else don't. They're ignorant to how the world (everybody else) sees us as black ppl.



    proof?


    Proof that black Americans are dumb.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    It AA are dumb Africans are worst due to the fact they let other races run the continent by giving them scraps.

    We have a better view of the world and how they look at black ppl.

    Blacks from everywhere else don't. They're ignorant to how the world (everybody else) sees us as black ppl.



    Most African nations are less than 60 years old they are slowly building themselves from nothing there are going to be 🤬 ups and mistakes . African americans live in the most powerful nation on earth so much is given to you for free yet so little power is in the hands of african americans.going by the behavior of black americans in 2014 it would seem that they don't understand what they are up against

    Very true.

    Same can be said for us here.

    And we are in a white country.

    They are selling themselves and everything that's of value to other countries.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    It AA are dumb Africans are worst due to the fact they let other races run the continent by giving them scraps.

    We have a better view of the world and how they look at black ppl.

    Blacks from everywhere else don't. They're ignorant to how the world (everybody else) sees us as black ppl.



    proof?


    Proof that black Americans are dumb.

    ask the thread starter about that. i just want to know what evidence you have of "blacks from "elsewhere" being ignorant about how the world see us as black ppl"
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    It AA are dumb Africans are worst due to the fact they let other races run the continent by giving them scraps.

    We have a better view of the world and how they look at black ppl.

    Blacks from everywhere else don't. They're ignorant to how the world (everybody else) sees us as black ppl.



    Most African nations are less than 60 years old they are slowly building themselves from nothing there are going to be 🤬 ups and mistakes . African americans live in the most powerful nation on earth so much is given to you for free yet so little power is in the hands of african americans.going by the behavior of black americans in 2014 it would seem that they don't understand what they are up against

    Very true.

    Same can be said for us here.

    And we are in a white country.

    They are selling themselves and everything that's of value to other countries.

    Yes but they are getting something in return and using it to build themselves many african economies are growing so the return for some of these nation are good and will eventually reach a place were they won't have to live off the sale of natural resources so while africans are currently selling themselves short they are doing so with a long term goal.

    African american however cannot do the same thing because everything you build here will be taken from you or used against you sooner or later.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    So what are you doing to help these confused Brothers and Sisters?

    Every man & woman must find the answers for themselves. People with victim-mentalities are always looking for charity.

    Question how can stupidity be universal but finding the answers be subjective...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BarryHalls wrote: »
    twitter_hilarious_misspellings_640_11.jpg


    🤬 yo name that I misread, shame on you
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People in general are stupid.
Sign In or Register to comment.