What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

some of the baddest b!tches you ever seen be down at social services/dss/wic

whatevathehell
whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
getting them foodstamps and welfare. sheeeiiittt.

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a lot of fat Mexican women when I used to be in there.
  • Westie
    Westie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaMembers Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kat
    And it immediately gets racist

I promise I wasn't talking about your mother Consuela.

• Kat
    Westie wrote: »
    What's dss?

Department of Social Services

I think its called Department of Health and Human Services in Texas.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    I ve never know any to be on welfare I know a lot of them who are boosters tho one Christmas I got my son hella clothes from booster chick
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    And it immediately gets racist

I promise I wasn't talking about your mother Consuela.

Kat do you think whites are better than Mexicans?
  • Kat
    Trolls aren't supposed to catch feelings Conny, back into character please.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red flags everywhere
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He ain't lying..the only downside is they all have kids...and that they need assistance
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Trolls aren't supposed to catch feelings Conny, back into character please.

Dont be afraid I wont hurt you...this time
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ratchet as 🤬 if you go to the WIC office just to pull females.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother LORD WRECKA Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damnkp wrote: »
    He ain't lying..the only downside is they all have kids...and that they need assistance
    But the upside is the 🤬 is usually great, they give head often, and love to 🤬
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »

some of em dont even need it tho...they look at it like "free money" or "doin what i gotta do"

a broad on my fb page just posted today "lord i need to find something low income or get a housing certificate...🤬 maybe even both...i hate paying this high ass rent!!"

but all week she postin backshots wit new weaves/nails, Jordans, and memes related to how she "killin these hoes" and she's a "boss 🤬 " smh

out here people be on that housing list for 3 and 4 years...but when they get that call, you'd swear they hit the lottery

It was one chick on my fb went & cop some Jordans for her & her two kids & said "them J's broke me". Then she posted pictures of her & her kids wearing the same Jordans. Monday morning she asking one of her baby daddies for money (on a utility or some 🤬 ). I'm looking at her status like "If a pair of shoes break your pockets then MAYBE don't you think that you should not have bought them"

smh dumb mfers
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word! My aunt is a social worker and whenever I used to go visit her at work it was a gang of bad chicks in there. I ain't gonna front like I ain't pulled a couple of numbers from them ratchets.
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't 4 get after hours pay to play n they extra stripper money
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe queen of all queens cooking sunday dinner in a fresh leotardMembers Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    omgggggg I swear I wish I had some housing!! give me 5 years on housing I swear on my life I wud b rich with a 800 plus credit score!!!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But the upside is the 🤬 is usually great, they give head often, and love to 🤬

TELL EM
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    You 🤬 are lowlives taking advantage of broke 🤬 🤬 .
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol shelter 🤬
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol shelter 🤬

Shelter chicks be getting it in
  • taylornathaniel
    taylornathaniel Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    This thread speaks the truth. I was a case worker at Human Resource Administration for five years. Duties consist of helping people get food stamps, medicaid, rental assistances, etc. A lot of my clients consisted of bad females getting that services. A lot of them where bubble heads. However, the fine ass females you see walking the streets looking fly, are the same ones in the grocery store with their EBT cards. Don't let the good looks fool you.
  • OAKLAND or Die
    OAKLAND or Die Members Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Not in Oakland thats negative.