What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Owen Hart's death 15 years later

genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
cd63ec84f21aab579cfff3da6b4322b0.jpg

Comments

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    I am not a Nugget

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTjSkaNjRoZeEiiXaFWzTRODnY5QDMB1Y9J1t1PejVMVFqbQ-w
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's still sad, I remember having an Owen Hart poster on my wall when this happened.
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enough is enough and it's time for a change
  • RobCoLifeRobCoLife Only finger I point is the middle one in the air! Fortress of Solitude Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I wrong for wanting to see the tape of him falling?
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i mighta been watchin wrestling a good year when this happened, and i was watchin over the edge live, that 🤬 was crazy, i aint know what was goin on til jim ross said that mane died, TRAGIC.
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    Am I wrong for wanting to see the tape of him falling?

idk, but i wanna see it too
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    The tape was supposedly destroyed at least that part they say.

but knowin Vince or any big time business man the have a copy prob somewhere in a safe
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah they definitely have a copy somewhere. Especially since they had to see getting sued because of the accident coming they kept one to review.
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The raw after he died had me in tears like a family member died
    RAW is Owen was deep them interviews with all them wrestlers crying had a youngin teary eyed
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Right when the Attitude era was just starting to skyrocket. Literally right at the beginning. Wrestling felt too real during that period.
  • sobeksobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    rfyS5hg.jpg

I'm sure you still have some morons somewhere who still believe both of their deaths are a work

• Cliff Da MontCliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    All I remember is when I called my boy to tell him what happened, he said " I guess he went...over...the...edge."

I haven't talked to that 🤬 boy since.

That's for stu, Martha, Diana, and Bret.

• themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Imagine his in ring matches vs Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit would look like.. 🤬 makes me almost want to go to wrestling school n show 🤬 all the dead and forgotten wrestlers I ring work, moves, n psychology all in one..dead azz.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its hard to listen to Jim Cornette sometimes...
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its hard to listen to Jim Cornette sometimes...

Cornette is as genius
  • Trill Gate$Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭

Jim Cornette is one of the GOAT managers and wrestling minds. He says what he wants and doesn't give a 🤬 .

On topic though, they should have given a run with the strap during his feud with Bret.

• earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i used to HATE jim cornette when I was little.

when I got older i realized how smart that dude is. Hes also one of the few wrestling people to openly support obama since the beginning.
  • spayspayspayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    I wanna see the video too. No disrespect.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owen joining the NOD was woat