What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

In your opinion, which group of people are the biggest sellout to their Race?

BIGG WILL
BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
And why?

In your opinion, which group of people are the biggest sellout to their Race? 41 votes

Blacks that were overly criticial of Obama during the 1st Election.
2%
TheBoyRo 1 vote
Blacks that ONLY date outside of their Race.
29%
texas409damnkp5th LetterzombieGlockLesnar LPastgoldenjaRiGGAA$AP_A$TONOGClarenceBoddickerStillFaggyAFMelqart 12 votes
Blacks that sided with Zimmerman during the Trayvon Martin Situation.
21%
S2JmryounggunItsBboy!7figzIgot5onitpurpngoldSneakDZATHIRDSUPREMEShawn_Michaels 9 votes
Blacks that have "made it" and talk down to Black People that are still struggling.
21%
willhustleBodhiAristo_V300YC11HyenaKillaLUClENMARIO_DROBazz-BMike. 9 votes
Other
24%
Chef_Taylor Bussy_Getta Like WaterBilly_PonchoTurfaholicCashmoneyDuxParallelRahlowRubato GarciaGhost313 10 votes
«13

Comments

  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Other
    No shade at kat but ill prolly have to say white women.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Asians
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Bigg Will thinks BLACK people are the biggest sellouts.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DUB wrote: »
    Arent they all black?

    Yea, which group of Black People are the biggest sellouts to their Race? White, Asian, Latin, etc are not options. Its a question related to Blacks folks only.

  • CracceR
    CracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigg will is a big 🤬 hating 🤬
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Misleading title .

    Should change to :
    "In your opinion, which group of BLACK people are the biggest sellout to their Race?"
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    DUB wrote: »
    Arent they all black?

    Yea, which group of Black People are the biggest sellouts to their Race? White, Asian, Latin, etc are not options. Its a question related to Blacks folks only.

    You said "people" that can be any race.You need to be more specific.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    DUB wrote: »
    Arent they all black?

    Yea, which group of Black People are the biggest sellouts to their Race? White, Asian, Latin, etc are not options. Its a question related to Blacks folks only.

    you should edit the title.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Asians by far.

    They dont have the same history of slavery and forced assimilation as blacks. A lot of times this isnt even their country of origin. But Asians still manage to proudly display their coonery naming their children 🤬 like, "Tom," and "Ben."

    One of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in America behind rhino-plasty is a surgery to remove a fat fold to make Asians eyes look more "white."

    They dont have their own culture of dialect and they think its a compliment to be seen as "white." They'll even get angry and say, "oh so just because Im not saying ching-ching-chong and I speak properly Im white now?"

    They never seem to realize how when the image of whiteness pops in their head they immediately think of a white person who speaks properly and has his 🤬 together. BUt the image that popped in their head of an Asian was a buffoon saying "ching-ching-chong-chong."

    Asians are the biggest 🤬 🤬 in the United States bar none.

    Well damn....got me reconsidering my vote after reading this because it is true.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blacks that ONLY date outside of their Race.
    Race mixing is the ultimate sign of a sellout.

    Because you are giving the most valuable thing on earth "yourself" to another group of people.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Asians by far.

    They dont have the same history of slavery and forced assimilation as blacks. A lot of times this isnt even their country of origin. But Asians still manage to proudly display their coonery naming their children 🤬 like, "Tom," and "Ben."

    One of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in America behind rhino-plasty is a surgery to remove a fat fold to make Asians eyes look more "white."

    They dont have their own culture of dialect and they think its a compliment to be seen as "white." They'll even get angry and say, "oh so just because Im not saying ching-ching-chong and I speak properly Im white now?"

    They never seem to realize how when the image of whiteness pops in their head they immediately think of a white person who speaks properly and has his 🤬 together. BUt the image that popped in their head of an Asian was a buffoon saying "ching-ching-chong-chong."

    Asians are the biggest 🤬 🤬 in the United States bar none.


    Speak the gospel brotha!
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    Asians

  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Race mixing is the ultimate sign of a sellout.

    Because you are giving the most valuable thing on earth "yourself" to another group of people.

    So your skin color makes you who you are?

    The more you know
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also when was the last time you saw an American born Asian dating another Asian?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Blacks that ONLY date outside of their Race.
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Race mixing is the ultimate sign of a sellout.

    Because you are giving the most valuable thing on earth "yourself" to another group of people.

    So your skin color makes you who you are?

    The more you know

    Think deeper. When you get with a white girl or any girl you spend time,money love. you give her affection you end up helping her and her family sooner or later. When you die she gets your material possessions and money

    All that should have went to a black woman will now go to her opponents, the white woman, the indian woman, the asian woman.

    Not to mention the insecurity you cause amongst black women who are already insecure. You 🤬 Only think with your animal minds you see a white 🤬 with a nice ass and that all you think about..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Race mixing is the ultimate sign of a sellout.

    Because you are giving the most valuable thing on earth "yourself" to another group of people.

    So your skin color makes you who you are?

    The more you know

    Think deeper. When you get with a white girl or any girl you spend time,money love. you give her affection you end up helping her and her family sooner or later. When you die she gets your material possessions and money

    All that should have went to a black woman will now go to her opponents, the white woman, the indian woman, the asian woman.

    Not to mention the insecurity you cause amongst black women who are already insecure. You 🤬 Only think with your animal minds you see a white 🤬 with a nice ass and that all you think about..


    I get your point. Good point too

    While I'm mixed and not with white, I've never smashed a white chick.

    But you went overboard with your comment.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blacks that ONLY date outside of their Race.
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Asians by far.

    They dont have the same history of slavery and forced assimilation as blacks. A lot of times this isnt even their country of origin. But Asians still manage to proudly display their coonery naming their children 🤬 like, "Tom," and "Ben."

    One of the most popular cosmetic surgeries in America behind rhino-plasty is a surgery to remove a fat fold to make Asians eyes look more "white."

    They dont have their own culture of dialect and they think its a compliment to be seen as "white." They'll even get angry and say, "oh so just because Im not saying ching-ching-chong and I speak properly Im white now?"

    They never seem to realize how when the image of whiteness pops in their head they immediately think of a white person who speaks properly and has his 🤬 together. BUt the image that popped in their head of an Asian was a buffoon saying "ching-ching-chong-chong."

    Asians are the biggest 🤬 🤬 in the United States bar none.

    not all Asians are the same. South Asians are totally different than East Asians
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blacks that ONLY date outside of their Race.
    Asians is a copout. Most of them stay in Asian communities recycling the Asian dollar. It's rare that they don't speak their native language.


    It's not about race mixing to me. A black guy only date outside his race usually has negative things to say about black women.
Sign In or Register to comment.