What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Straight from the mouth of President Obama! Will you FINALLY believe?

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Obama warns US must not rush to war

I bolded the key statement in his speech!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-warns-us-must-not-rush-foreign-wars-144638393.html

West Point (United States) (AFP) - President Barack Obama mounted a defiant defense of his global leadership Wednesday, rebuking critics who see him as weak but warning that not every global threat justifies a US military response.

In a major speech at the West Point military academy, Obama denied US power had ebbed under his watch, after he withdrew troops from Iraq and as he does the same in Afghanistan.

He also pledged to ramp up support for Syrian rebels, vowed to stand up to Russia over Ukraine and promised to make drone strikes against terror suspects more transparent.

He vowed to hold China accountable to international "rules of the road" in the South China Sea and elsewhere.

"To say that we have an interest in pursuing peace and freedom beyond our borders is not to say that every problem has a military solution," Obama said.

- Backbone of that leadership -

"Since World War II, some of our most costly mistakes came not from our restraint, but from our willingness to rush into military adventures -- without thinking through the consequences," Obama said, in an apparent reference to the Iraq war, which he has branded a disaster.

The president's speech came with his foreign policy, which was once seen as a political asset, under assault from critics who believe he is being outmaneuvered by strongmen like Russian President Vladimir Putin and China's President Xi Jinping.

"Here's my bottom line: America must always lead on the world stage. If we don't, no one else will. The military ... is, and always will be, the backbone of that leadership."

Obama was particularly exercised by those who complain he should have deployed the US military in Syria or made a more robust strategic response to Russia's annexation of Ukraine, or who complain that he has left Iraq or Afghanistan to fend for themselves.

"Tough talk often draws headlines but war rarely conforms to slogans," Obama said.

"But US military action cannot be the only, or even primary, component of our leadership in every instance.

"Just because we have the best hammer does not mean that every problem is a nail," Obama told a graduation ceremony at the college.

"And because the costs associated with military action are so high, you should expect every civilian leader – and especially your commander in chief – to be clear about how that awesome power should be used."

Obama said he was "haunted" by the deaths of American servicemen under his watch -- including some who attended previous commencement ceremonies he had given at West Point.

Obama also made an implicit defense of his decision to call off military strikes on Syria at the last minute last year to punish chemical weapons strikes.

Critics at home and abroad warned that the decision left dangerous questions about whether Washington would stand up to "red lines" elsewhere in the world.

- Barrel bombings -

"I would betray my duty to you, and to the country we love, if I sent you into harm’s way simply because I saw a problem somewhere in the world that needed fixing, or because I was worried about critics who think military intervention is the only way for America to avoid looking weak," he told the graduates.

Obama has been under increasing pressure to do more to support Syrian rebels battling President Bashar al-Assad and offer some relief to civilians reeling under strikes including barrel bombings carried out by the regime.

"As frustrating as it is, there are no easy answers – no military solution that can eliminate the terrible suffering anytime soon," Obama said.

"As president, I made a decision that we should not put American troops into the middle of this increasingly sectarian civil war, and I believe that is the right decision.

"But that does not mean we shouldn’t help the Syrian people stand up against a dictator who bombs and starves his people."

Obama said that he would work with lawmakers to ramp up support for the opposition, but did not give details, amid reports the US military will begin openly training rebel forces. The CIA is believed to be carrying out a covert program to train and arm some rebels.

Washington has been loath, however, to send game-changing weapons like anti-aircraft missiles to rebel forces which it fears could fall into the hands of extremists.

Obama also said that terrorism remained the biggest national security threat to the United States and unveiled a new $5 billion fund to equip and train allies on the front lines of the struggle against terrorism, for instance in Africa.

He also defended his decision to leave nearly 10,000 troops in Afghanistan for a year after combat troops leave at the end of this year, and to gradually reduce the presence to a detachment of troops at the US embassy in Kabul by the end of 2016, just before he leaves office.

Comments

  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    "Just because we have the best hammer does not mean that every problem is a nail," - President Obama

    "Babylon, the mightiest hammer in all the earth, lies broken and shattered. Babylon is desolate among the nations!" Jeremiah 50:23


    How many more signs do you need? 🤬 have mercy on those who are blind! Give them eyes to see the signs of the time! Amen!
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you would may attention to what the man was saying instead of filtering everything through your own lens you would understamd that he was actually implying that america would not be the worlds hammer anymore.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 Obama talm bout don't rush to war while he promotin' the 🤬 on the low? FOH BARRY!!!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ zombie. You try to rationalize every shred of evidence presented to you.

    The title of having the "best hammer" in the world came straight from the mouth of the leader of the free world! President Obama himself!

    It can not be by coincidence that 🤬 , speaking through the prophet Jeremiah, also declared that Babylon would be the "mightiest hammer in all the earth" some 2,600 years ago!

    "I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please." Isaiah 46:10

    Let 🤬 be 🤬 my friend! Stop resisting the piles upon piles upon piles of evidence.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ zombie. You try to rationalize every shred of evidence presented to you.

    The title of having the "best hammer" in the world came straight from the mouth of the leader of the free world! President Obama himself!

    It can not be by coincidence that 🤬 , speaking through the prophet Jeremiah, also declared that Babylon would be the "mightiest hammer in all the earth" some 2,600 years ago!

    "I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please." Isaiah 46:10

    Let 🤬 be 🤬 my friend! Stop resisting the piles upon piles upon piles of evidence.

    What obama said is not evidence of your point, you are taking the fact that he mentioned america having a hammer to mean that we are the worlds hammer. I heard this speech and he was saying that america will be pulling back from our constant world military action. You pull what you want from the bible and americanize it
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    lol @ zombie. You try to rationalize every shred of evidence presented to you.

    The title of having the "best hammer" in the world came straight from the mouth of the leader of the free world! President Obama himself!

    It can not be by coincidence that 🤬 , speaking through the prophet Jeremiah, also declared that Babylon would be the "mightiest hammer in all the earth" some 2,600 years ago!

    "I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please." Isaiah 46:10

    Let 🤬 be 🤬 my friend! Stop resisting the piles upon piles upon piles of evidence.

    What obama said is not evidence of your point, you are taking the fact that he mentioned america having a hammer to mean that we are the worlds hammer. I heard this speech and he was saying that america will be pulling back from our constant world military action. You pull what you want from the bible and americanize it

    President Obama didn't just say "a hammer" as you stated above. If you quote the man, quote him accurately. Don't try to take the force out of what he said. President Obama said this:

    "Just because we have the best hammer does not mean that every problem is a nail,"


    President Obama is still declaring that America has the BEST hammer in the world! When you say you are the best there is no one mightier, stronger, or better than you! And it's been that way since America dropped 2 atom bombs on Japan which subsequently ended WW2, leaving America as the sole super power of the world!

    The proof is in the pudding. But the Bible will always be true. Spiritual eyes can only understand spiritual truths. The things of 🤬 are foolishness to the natural mind because they can not be understood or perceived. Yes, seeing you see but perceive not. And yes, hearing you hear but you understand not! May the LORD give you grace, mercy, and a teachable spirit in order to understand this filet Mignon so that you will not be swept away in the coming conflagration of Babylon the Great! Amen.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    lol @ zombie. You try to rationalize every shred of evidence presented to you.

    The title of having the "best hammer" in the world came straight from the mouth of the leader of the free world! President Obama himself!

    It can not be by coincidence that 🤬 , speaking through the prophet Jeremiah, also declared that Babylon would be the "mightiest hammer in all the earth" some 2,600 years ago!

    "I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please." Isaiah 46:10

    Let 🤬 be 🤬 my friend! Stop resisting the piles upon piles upon piles of evidence.

    What obama said is not evidence of your point, you are taking the fact that he mentioned america having a hammer to mean that we are the worlds hammer. I heard this speech and he was saying that america will be pulling back from our constant world military action. You pull what you want from the bible and americanize it

    President Obama didn't just say "a hammer" as you stated above. If you quote the man, quote him accurately. Don't try to take the force out of what he said. President Obama said this:

    "Just because we have the best hammer does not mean that every problem is a nail,"


    President Obama is still declaring that America has the BEST hammer in the world! When you say you are the best there is no one mightier, stronger, or better than you! And it's been that way since America dropped 2 atom bombs on Japan which subsequently ended WW2, leaving America as the sole super power of the world!

    The proof is in the pudding. But the Bible will always be true. Spiritual eyes can only understand spiritual truths. The things of 🤬 are foolishness to the natural mind because they can not be understood or perceived. Yes, seeing you see but perceive not. And yes, hearing you hear but you understand not! May the LORD give you grace, mercy, and a teachable spirit in order to understand this filet Mignon so that you will not be swept away in the coming conflagration of Babylon the Great! Amen.

    Total nonsense.

    it was the fall of the ussr that made america the sole superpower not the bombing of japan like I keep saying you need to read more than just the bible. May the lord give you the wisdom you are lacking and remove the clear arrogance.

    The bible has nothing to do with america it is based around the middle east not russia china or europe.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    lol @ zombie. You try to rationalize every shred of evidence presented to you.

    The title of having the "best hammer" in the world came straight from the mouth of the leader of the free world! President Obama himself!

    It can not be by coincidence that 🤬 , speaking through the prophet Jeremiah, also declared that Babylon would be the "mightiest hammer in all the earth" some 2,600 years ago!

    "I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please." Isaiah 46:10

    Let 🤬 be 🤬 my friend! Stop resisting the piles upon piles upon piles of evidence.

    What obama said is not evidence of your point, you are taking the fact that he mentioned america having a hammer to mean that we are the worlds hammer. I heard this speech and he was saying that america will be pulling back from our constant world military action. You pull what you want from the bible and americanize it

    President Obama didn't just say "a hammer" as you stated above. If you quote the man, quote him accurately. Don't try to take the force out of what he said. President Obama said this:

    "Just because we have the best hammer does not mean that every problem is a nail,"


    President Obama is still declaring that America has the BEST hammer in the world! When you say you are the best there is no one mightier, stronger, or better than you! And it's been that way since America dropped 2 atom bombs on Japan which subsequently ended WW2, leaving America as the sole super power of the world!

    The proof is in the pudding. But the Bible will always be true. Spiritual eyes can only understand spiritual truths. The things of 🤬 are foolishness to the natural mind because they can not be understood or perceived. Yes, seeing you see but perceive not. And yes, hearing you hear but you understand not! May the LORD give you grace, mercy, and a teachable spirit in order to understand this filet Mignon so that you will not be swept away in the coming conflagration of Babylon the Great! Amen.

    Total nonsense.

    it was the fall of the ussr that made america the sole superpower not the bombing of japan like I keep saying you need to read more than just the bible. May the lord give you the wisdom you are lacking and remove the clear arrogance.

    The bible has nothing to do with america it is based around the middle east not russia china or europe.

    The thing about the bible is, it will always apply cuz people always make the same mistakes, thus recreating history. They were originally talking about Rome, but America has taken its place in today's world... and in the next thousand years or so a new country or system will take its place as the new "Babylon". Any world power that tries to govern the planet and try to be the "good guys" does so at the cost of human rights, which means we end up selling our souls to godless men and become SSN's and ID numbers. I'm not a bible thumper, but the authors seen this coming a long time ago.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL.....
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    lol @ zombie. You try to rationalize every shred of evidence presented to you.

    The title of having the "best hammer" in the world came straight from the mouth of the leader of the free world! President Obama himself!

    It can not be by coincidence that 🤬 , speaking through the prophet Jeremiah, also declared that Babylon would be the "mightiest hammer in all the earth" some 2,600 years ago!

    "I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please." Isaiah 46:10

    Let 🤬 be 🤬 my friend! Stop resisting the piles upon piles upon piles of evidence.

    What obama said is not evidence of your point, you are taking the fact that he mentioned america having a hammer to mean that we are the worlds hammer. I heard this speech and he was saying that america will be pulling back from our constant world military action. You pull what you want from the bible and americanize it

    President Obama didn't just say "a hammer" as you stated above. If you quote the man, quote him accurately. Don't try to take the force out of what he said. President Obama said this:

    "Just because we have the best hammer does not mean that every problem is a nail,"


    President Obama is still declaring that America has the BEST hammer in the world! When you say you are the best there is no one mightier, stronger, or better than you! And it's been that way since America dropped 2 atom bombs on Japan which subsequently ended WW2, leaving America as the sole super power of the world!

    The proof is in the pudding. But the Bible will always be true. Spiritual eyes can only understand spiritual truths. The things of 🤬 are foolishness to the natural mind because they can not be understood or perceived. Yes, seeing you see but perceive not. And yes, hearing you hear but you understand not! May the LORD give you grace, mercy, and a teachable spirit in order to understand this filet Mignon so that you will not be swept away in the coming conflagration of Babylon the Great! Amen.

    Total nonsense.

    it was the fall of the ussr that made america the sole superpower not the bombing of japan like I keep saying you need to read more than just the bible. May the lord give you the wisdom you are lacking and remove the clear arrogance.

    The bible has nothing to do with america it is based around the middle east not russia china or europe.

    My response is thorough so I needed to make a new thread for it. Here it goes:

    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/516190/the-70-years-are-almost-up-teachings-on-the-deep-things-of-🤬 -the-day-of-the-lord-is-near?new=1
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    lol @ zombie. You try to rationalize every shred of evidence presented to you.

    The title of having the "best hammer" in the world came straight from the mouth of the leader of the free world! President Obama himself!

    It can not be by coincidence that 🤬 , speaking through the prophet Jeremiah, also declared that Babylon would be the "mightiest hammer in all the earth" some 2,600 years ago!

    "I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please." Isaiah 46:10

    Let 🤬 be 🤬 my friend! Stop resisting the piles upon piles upon piles of evidence.

    What obama said is not evidence of your point, you are taking the fact that he mentioned america having a hammer to mean that we are the worlds hammer. I heard this speech and he was saying that america will be pulling back from our constant world military action. You pull what you want from the bible and americanize it

    President Obama didn't just say "a hammer" as you stated above. If you quote the man, quote him accurately. Don't try to take the force out of what he said. President Obama said this:

    "Just because we have the best hammer does not mean that every problem is a nail,"


    President Obama is still declaring that America has the BEST hammer in the world! When you say you are the best there is no one mightier, stronger, or better than you! And it's been that way since America dropped 2 atom bombs on Japan which subsequently ended WW2, leaving America as the sole super power of the world!

    The proof is in the pudding. But the Bible will always be true. Spiritual eyes can only understand spiritual truths. The things of 🤬 are foolishness to the natural mind because they can not be understood or perceived. Yes, seeing you see but perceive not. And yes, hearing you hear but you understand not! May the LORD give you grace, mercy, and a teachable spirit in order to understand this filet Mignon so that you will not be swept away in the coming conflagration of Babylon the Great! Amen.

    Total nonsense.

    it was the fall of the ussr that made america the sole superpower not the bombing of japan like I keep saying you need to read more than just the bible. May the lord give you the wisdom you are lacking and remove the clear arrogance.

    The bible has nothing to do with america it is based around the middle east not russia china or europe.

    The thing about the bible is, it will always apply cuz people always make the same mistakes, thus recreating history. They were originally talking about Rome, but America has taken its place in today's world... and in the next thousand years or so a new country or system will take its place as the new "Babylon". Any world power that tries to govern the planet and try to be the "good guys" does so at the cost of human rights, which means we end up selling our souls to godless men and become SSN's and ID numbers. I'm not a bible thumper, but the authors seen this coming a long time ago.

    The thing that separates our generation from every previous generation is that everything is in place for the end-times to commence!

    1. Israel is a nation again. For almost 2,000 years, since 70 A.D. up until 1948 the nation of Israel ceased to exist! Now it does, thus the end-times can begin with the central nation that the end-times concern in place.

    2. The technology exists for the mark of the beast to be implemented and used to track every individual on planet earth.

    3. The technology exists for the world to be destroyed by fire (Nuclear weapons)

    4. And all the descriptors that match Babylon the Great are fulfilled in the United States of America.


    There are many more keys, but I'm just giving the basics.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do religious people want the world to end so badly? this kind of thinking prevents the progression of mankind.

    "The planet's overheating? who cares, the world is ending soon."

    "Kids all over are starving? Don't worry, when the world ends, they'll have plenty to eat in heaven."

    "Hardworking people are earning way too little? That's ok. They'll earn so much more when we're all dead."

    What a horrible way to live.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    why do religious people want the world to end so badly? this kind of thinking prevents the progression of mankind.

    "The planet's overheating? who cares, the world is ending soon."

    "Kids all over are starving? Don't worry, when the world ends, they'll have plenty to eat in heaven."

    "Hardworking people are earning way too little? That's ok. They'll earn so much more when we're all dead."

    What a horrible way to live.

    Huh?

    talk about missing the donkey completely.

    WTH?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do religious people want the world to end so badly? this kind of thinking prevents the progression of mankind.

    "The planet's overheating? who cares, the world is ending soon."

    "Kids all over are starving? Don't worry, when the world ends, they'll have plenty to eat in heaven."

    "Hardworking people are earning way too little? That's ok. They'll earn so much more when we're all dead."

    What a horrible way to live.

    because some religious people get consumed by the faith they forget they are living on earth usually these are the religious people who come to the faith after living a 🤬 up life.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone who comes to 🤬 has lived a messed up life! All we like sheep have gone astray! There is no one who is good! There is no one righteous, no not one! We are all sinner and all deserving of hell fire forever. It's only by the grace and mercy of 🤬 that He calls us to salvation! Amen
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do religious people want the world to end so badly? this kind of thinking prevents the progression of mankind.

    "The planet's overheating? who cares, the world is ending soon."

    "Kids all over are starving? Don't worry, when the world ends, they'll have plenty to eat in heaven."

    "Hardworking people are earning way too little? That's ok. They'll earn so much more when we're all dead."

    What a horrible way to live.

    Huh?

    talk about missing the donkey completely.

    WTH?

    What he's trying to say is that it seems religious people are obsessed with the end of the world and how the world will end in fire and chaos when their 🤬 comes back to life. All that seems true, especially based on your threads
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do religious people want the world to end so badly? this kind of thinking prevents the progression of mankind.

    "The planet's overheating? who cares, the world is ending soon."

    "Kids all over are starving? Don't worry, when the world ends, they'll have plenty to eat in heaven."

    "Hardworking people are earning way too little? That's ok. They'll earn so much more when we're all dead."

    What a horrible way to live.

    Huh?

    talk about missing the donkey completely.

    WTH?

    What he's trying to say is that it seems religious people are obsessed with the end of the world and how the world will end in fire and chaos when their 🤬 comes back to life. All that seems true, especially based on your threads

    It's not about being obsessed with the end times, it's called being obedient to what 🤬 said to do. 🤬 told his disciples to "watch and pray" so that when these things do come to pass, those who were "watching and praying" will be accounted worthy to escape all the things that are coming on the earth so that they can stand before the Son of Man.


    And that is what I am doing my friend. I am watching for the signs of the times, sharing how they relate to what the scriptures teach unto others because I love my neighbor as myself (if I didn't, I wouldn't warn my neighbor about what was coming; i would be selfish and care only about me), and lastly I am praying!

    I must obey 🤬 and I will obey 🤬 . I love my neighbor, and thus I am sharing this information with everyone so that those who have ears to listen will also be spared from what is about to take place because they will make the most high their refuge in the day of trouble. Amen.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone who comes to 🤬 has lived a messed up life! All we like sheep have gone astray! There is no one who is good! There is no one righteous, no not one! We are all sinner and all deserving of hell fire forever. It's only by the grace and mercy of 🤬 that He calls us to salvation! Amen

    @ the bolded No not really, no one is perfect but some people have lived a life more messed up than others is what I am trying to say.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Everyone who comes to 🤬 has lived a messed up life! All we like sheep have gone astray! There is no one who is good! There is no one righteous, no not one! We are all sinner and all deserving of hell fire forever. It's only by the grace and mercy of 🤬 that He calls us to salvation! Amen

    @ the bolded No not really, no one is perfect but some people have lived a life more messed up than others is what I am trying to say.

    I know what you are saying, but to 🤬 we have ALL fallen short. 🤬 is perfect. He knows no imperfection. Thus anything contrary to perfection is an offense to Him and deserving of eternal damnation! 🤬 is holy! And without holiness, the Bible tells us no one will see the Lord! So thank 🤬 for Jesus Christ who stood in the gap, so that all who come by Him can have access to the Father forever and ever! Amen.
Sign In or Register to comment.