What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The 70 years are almost up! Teachings on the deep things of 🤬 ! The day of the LORD is near!

DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was making a response in another thread about when to date the time of America being the lone super power of the world, but decided that all this information needed it's own thread! Thus this teaching deals with the 70 years that 🤬 has allotted for Babylon to rule and the punishment that He will accomplish after the 70 years are completed!

We must always remember what the Bible teaches in Ecclesiastes 1:9-10

"History merely repeats itself. It has all been done before. Nothing under the sun is truly new. 10Sometimes people say, “Here is something new!” But actually it is old; nothing is ever truly new." -NLT

America became the sole super power when WW2 ended. There are 4 dates that are floating around about when to date this:

1. 1945 - WW2 was ended when the 1st country to develop the Atom Bomb, the USA, utterly obliterated 2 cities in Japan.
-Thus America took the helm as the sole super power with the invention of the Atom Bomb and the ending of WW2

2. 1946: - Judah (the Jews) began to return to Palestine en masse, with full support of the world's leading nations following the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry report.
- The British Mandate over Palestine started coming to an end.
- Palestine, and later Israel, became an American concern.

3. 1947- the U.N. resolved that Israel become an independent nation again
- The USA was the first country to back Israel becoming a nation

4. 1948- The year that Israel actually became a nation
- The USA being the first country to back the nation of Israel and has been Israels #1 ally.


From 1945-1948 the hook can be hanged on when to peg America as the lone super power of the world. And it is all tied to the nation of Israel! Why? because the word of 🤬 says that for 70 years Israel would be in subjection to Babylon and after the 70 years are up 🤬 is going punish the nation of Babylon, with the Jews and the 10 tribes being let go to return to Zion.


You see this is meat right here my friend. The 70 years will be up in the next couple years. It could be 2015, 2016, 2017, or 2018! But trust, when the 70 years are up the prophecy will be fulfilled! There is nothing new done under the sun! The thing that has been, is that which shall be! And here is the scripture reference:


"'And this whole land shall be a desolation and an astonishment, and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years. Then it will come to pass, when seventy years are completed, that I will punish the king of Babylon and that nation, the land of the Chaldeans, for their iniquity,' says the LORD; 'and I will make it a perpetual desolation."
Jeremiah 25:11-12

"For thus says the LORD: After seventy years are completed at Babylon, I will visit you and perform My good word toward you, and cause you to return to this place."
Jeremiah 29:10



This is what happens when Babylon is destroyed:



"In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their 🤬 . They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten." Jeremiah 50:4-5


When the 70 years are up for Babylon ruling the world and subjecting Israel, the Lord will punish Babylon and both the children of Israel and Judah will return to Zion!

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9

History repeats itself! And it's not by coincidence that the largest concentration of Jews, outside of Israel, reside inside of Babylon the Great!


But there is even more evidence! Because 🤬 is true and He gives signs just like He says in His word!

🤬 says in the beginning of the Bible that the sun, moon, and stars would be used for signs!

"And 🤬 said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years."
Genesis 1:14

We are currently in the midst of one such sign that includes 4 blood moons and 1 solar eclipse, which will all be fulfilled by the end of next year. And it's not by coincidence that they all fall on a Jewish feast day!


"The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD."
Joel 2:31

maxresdefault.jpg

Before the day of the LORD begins the Sun will be turned to darkness and the moon will be turned to blood! Well look folks, this is happening right now! And guess what starts the Day of the LORD?


THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF BABYLON THE GREAT!!!!!

pay attention to verse 6! That is where the clue is hidden! Let 🤬 be true and every man a liar!!!

A Judgment against Babylon

Isaiah 13

"1The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.

2Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

3I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.

4The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

5They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

14And it shall be as the chased roe, and as a sheep that no man taketh up: they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee every one into his own land."
Isaiah 13:1-14
«134

Comments

  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I goated you for following scripture and correlating world events with prophecy...


    But I have one issue. I just want to say this and I dont want it to throw the thread of topic. You can address it with one response, or choose not to respond at all. It doesn't matter to me. I just want you to think about this.

    In other threads, you mentioned that the identity of the tribes of Israel were not important, and Christ is all that we should be concerned about. And I agree to an extent. But you just used Judah returning to Israel as proof of the sign of times. But to be able to point to that, you have to know who Israel is according to prophecy and scripture to know when it was/will be fulfilled....

    May the Most High bless you for your zealous spirit and the work you are putting in to sow good seeds.
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingSimba wrote: »
    I goated you for following scripture and correlating world events with prophecy...


    But I have one issue. I just want to say this and I dont want it to throw the thread of topic. You can address it with one response, or choose not to respond at all. It doesn't matter to me. I just want you to think about this.

    In other threads, you mentioned that the identity of the tribes of Israel were not important, and Christ is all that we should be concerned about. And I agree to an extent. But you just used Judah returning to Israel as proof of the sign of times. But to be able to point to that, you have to know who Israel is according to prophecy and scripture to know when it was/will be fulfilled....

    May the Most High bless you for your zealous spirit and the work you are putting in to sow good seeds.

    I goated you for readin' all that...
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingSimba wrote: »
    I goated you for following scripture and correlating world events with prophecy...


    But I have one issue. I just want to say this and I dont want it to throw the thread of topic. You can address it with one response, or choose not to respond at all. It doesn't matter to me. I just want you to think about this.

    In other threads, you mentioned that the identity of the tribes of Israel were not important, and Christ is all that we should be concerned about. And I agree to an extent. But you just used Judah returning to Israel as proof of the sign of times. But to be able to point to that, you have to know who Israel is according to prophecy and scripture to know when it was/will be fulfilled....

    May the Most High bless you for your zealous spirit and the work you are putting in to sow good seeds.

    The people of Israel are the spiritual descendants of the scattered people of Judea. what make you an Israelite is first the belief in the 🤬 of Abraham and the following of the law given to moses and secondly living in a nation state that is run by that law.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingSimba wrote: »
    I goated you for following scripture and correlating world events with prophecy...


    But I have one issue. I just want to say this and I dont want it to throw the thread of topic. You can address it with one response, or choose not to respond at all. It doesn't matter to me. I just want you to think about this.

    In other threads, you mentioned that the identity of the tribes of Israel were not important, and Christ is all that we should be concerned about. And I agree to an extent. But you just used Judah returning to Israel as proof of the sign of times. But to be able to point to that, you have to know who Israel is according to prophecy and scripture to know when it was/will be fulfilled....

    May the Most High bless you for your zealous spirit and the work you are putting in to sow good seeds.

    The most important aspect in regards to the salvation of our souls is to be IN Christ. The Israel of 🤬 are all those who have trusted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. It's not by physical descent that we are of the seed of Abraham, but it's by being born again of a spiritual birth through faith that we are made of the seed of Abraham, who is the Father of faith.

    "26For ye are all the children of 🤬 by faith in Christ Jesus. 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:26-29


    So like the scriptures teach I do belong to the seed of Abraham, not because I believe that I am a physical descendant, but because I am a spiritual descendant.


    Now if you believe that you are a physical descendant of Abraham, praise 🤬 . But that will profit you nothing if you are not in Christ. The same promises that 🤬 gave to Abraham are only applicable to all those who accept the Messiah as Lord and Savior by faith. Many of the physical descendants of Abraham have been cut off and cast away as a withered branch because they refused the vine, who is Jesus Christ.


    But the last days will see the whole house of Israel united as they all accept the Lord Jesus as Messiah. 🤬 has placed it on my heart to go to Zion. I must go to Israel because that is my home! It is where my King will return and I must meet Him in the air there. Thus I believe that all who have a desire to go to Israel in the last days will be all those who are of the Israel of 🤬 . Amen.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    America became the sole super power when WW2 ended-
    you should PROBABLY just stop right there, because there were two superpowers when WW2 ended
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?

    Where do I even start with this post??? because I know your heart is in the right place I am going to try to help you understand why several things in your post is faulty.

    To begin with the united states of America did not become the worlds sole superpower after the defeat of japan. A superpower is a state that has the power to effect political events on a global scale. during and after ww2 there were really 2 superpowers Russia and America. the use of the atomic bomb was a great show of power but it did not make the usa the sole superpower.

    this fact alone should blow the whole 70 years thing out the water but lets continue,

    You took jeremiah 25 out of context. look at the very start of jeremiah 25:1-2 and see who he is taking too

    " the word came to jeremiah concerning all the people of Judah in the fourth year of jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah, which was the first year of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon. So jeremiah the prophet said to all the people of Judah and to all those living in Jerusalem"

    All of jeremiah 25 is about that generation and only that generation not some far off generation this is clear because the bible tells you who jeremiah is addressing the same goes for jeremiah 29. There is no sound reason for you to apply double prophecy and actually under you method you can apply this same prophecy 3 times. 70 b.c by Nebuchadnezzar, 587 b.c by rome and your believed future date.

    As for the blood moons you want to link them to the end times ok but that still does not link America to mystery Babylon. the verses you quoted from isa describe the destruction of Babylon but they don't identify where Babylon is so you cannot use them as proof that the usa is Babylon.

    Later on Isaiah gives a description of where Babylon is and with the details he gives it cannot be misconstrued to be America.
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonMembers Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingSimba wrote: »
    I goated you for following scripture and correlating world events with prophecy...


    But I have one issue. I just want to say this and I dont want it to throw the thread of topic. You can address it with one response, or choose not to respond at all. It doesn't matter to me. I just want you to think about this.

    In other threads, you mentioned that the identity of the tribes of Israel were not important, and Christ is all that we should be concerned about. And I agree to an extent. But you just used Judah returning to Israel as proof of the sign of times. But to be able to point to that, you have to know who Israel is according to prophecy and scripture to know when it was/will be fulfilled....

    May the Most High bless you for your zealous spirit and the work you are putting in to sow good seeds.

    The most important aspect in regards to the salvation of our souls is to be IN Christ. The Israel of 🤬 are all those who have trusted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. It's not by physical descent that we are of the seed of Abraham, but it's by being born again of a spiritual birth through faith that we are made of the seed of Abraham, who is the Father of faith.

    "26For ye are all the children of 🤬 by faith in Christ Jesus. 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Galatians 3:26-29


    So like the scriptures teach I do belong to the seed of Abraham, not because I believe that I am a physical descendant, but because I am a spiritual descendant.


    Now if you believe that you are a physical descendant of Abraham, praise 🤬 . But that will profit you nothing if you are not in Christ. The same promises that 🤬 gave to Abraham are only applicable to all those who accept the Messiah as Lord and Savior by faith. Many of the physical descendants of Abraham have been cut off and cast away as a withered branch because they refused the vine, who is Jesus Christ.


    But the last days will see the whole house of Israel united as they all accept the Lord Jesus as Messiah. 🤬 has placed it on my heart to go to Zion. I must go to Israel because that is my home! It is where my King will return and I must meet Him in the air there. Thus I believe that all who have a desire to go to Israel in the last days will be all those who are of the Israel of 🤬 . Amen.

    I cant even come against what you said. I do believe that we are the physical descendants of Abraham and a tribe of Judah, but without Christ, doesn't matter.

    We DEFINATLEY need to leave though. I agree there.

  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    janklow wrote: »
    America became the sole super power when WW2 ended-
    you should PROBABLY just stop right there, because there were two superpowers when WW2 ended

    Wrong. Money makes the world go round.

    "In the period following the Bretton Woods Conference of 1944, exchange rates around the world were pegged against the United States dollar, which could be exchanged for a fixed amount of gold. This reinforced the dominance of the US dollar as a global currency."

    SINCE 1944 the dollar has been the world currency! And the quote actually states that it "reinforced the dominace" of the greenback. So it's been that way even before WW2. But we have to put our stake down somewhere and it's being put down here.

    No one was checking for the USSR Ruble......Get real buddy.

    America lead the world after WW2 ended. The soviets were mad at that fact, well they've been mad since America stole Alaska from them, but still the Yankees have dominated the global scene since WW2 ended.

    If the USSR was a superpower like America why are they no longer around?

    Let's deal with facts and not opinions.

    The dollar has been the ruler of the world, which happens to be the currency of the United States of America.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven?

    Where do I even start with this post??? because I know your heart is in the right place I am going to try to help you understand why several things in your post is faulty.

    To begin with the united states of America did not become the worlds sole superpower after the defeat of japan. A superpower is a state that has the power to effect political events on a global scale. during and after ww2 there were really 2 superpowers Russia and America. the use of the atomic bomb was a great show of power but it did not make the usa the sole superpower.

    this fact alone should blow the whole 70 years thing out the water but lets continue,

    You took jeremiah 25 out of context. look at the very start of jeremiah 25:1-2 and see who he is taking too

    " the word came to jeremiah concerning all the people of Judah in the fourth year of jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah, which was the first year of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon. So jeremiah the prophet said to all the people of Judah and to all those living in Jerusalem"

    All of jeremiah 25 is about that generation and only that generation not some far off generation this is clear because the bible tells you who jeremiah is addressing the same goes for jeremiah 29. There is no sound reason for you to apply double prophecy and actually under you method you can apply this same prophecy 3 times. 70 b.c by Nebuchadnezzar, 587 b.c by rome and your believed future date.

    As for the blood moons you want to link them to the end times ok but that still does not link America to mystery Babylon. the verses you quoted from isa describe the destruction of Babylon but they don't identify where Babylon is so you cannot use them as proof that the usa is Babylon.

    Later on Isaiah gives a description of where Babylon is and with the details he gives it cannot be misconstrued to be America.

    1. Here is my reply to Janklow just in case you missed it. In regards to why and how America was the lone superpower when WW2 ended.

    "Wrong. Money makes the world go round.

    "In the period following the Bretton Woods Conference of 1944, exchange rates around the world were pegged against the United States dollar, which could be exchanged for a fixed amount of gold. This reinforced the dominance of the US dollar as a global currency."

    SINCE 1944 the dollar has been the world currency! And the quote actually states that it "reinforced the dominace" of the greenback. So it's been that way even before WW2. But we have to put our stake down somewhere and it's being put down here.

    No one was checking for the USSR Ruble......Get real buddy.

    America lead the world after WW2 ended. The soviets were mad at that fact, well they've been mad since America stole Alaska from them, but still the Yankees have dominated the global scene since WW2 ended.

    If the USSR was a superpower like America why are they no longer around?

    Let's deal with facts and not opinions.

    The dollar has been the ruler of the world, which happens to be the currency of the United States of America."

    2. Double fulfillment of prophecy. You need to study this truth. Porphecy has a near and a far fulfillment. 🤬 knows the end from the beginning and all points in between. That is why you need the Holy Spirit to teach you. Also, Did I not REPEATEDLY emphasize Ecclesiastes 1:9-10?

    "History merely repeats itself. It has all been done before. Nothing under the sun is truly new. 10Sometimes people say, “Here is something new!” But actually it is old; nothing is ever truly new."


    These are basic principles my friend. The near fulfillment was fulfilled during the time of Nebuchadnezzar and his sons. The far fulfillment will be accomplished when Babylon the Great is destroyed! You see this is meat my friend. We are dealing with the deep things of 🤬 . This isn't fluff! You have to dig for the hidden treasures in the eternal word of 🤬 .

    That is why Paul can tell us that the day of the LORD will not take the children of light by surprise! We are not in darkness because the children of light study to show themselves approved! They watch, they pray. And the word of 🤬 is confirmed when He states this:

    "Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7


    🤬 is revealing His plan in these last days because the book has been unsealed. It is the time of the end and all things will shortly be fulfilled. You can choose to believe or not. It makes no mind to me. I'm just a messenger doing the will of 🤬 . Those who have ears to hear, will hear. Those who don't, won't. Amen.
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    America became the sole super power when WW2 ended-
    you should PROBABLY just stop right there, because there were two superpowers when WW2 ended

    Wrong. Money makes the world go round.

    "In the period following the Bretton Woods Conference of 1944, exchange rates around the world were pegged against the United States dollar, which could be exchanged for a fixed amount of gold. This reinforced the dominance of the US dollar as a global currency."

    SINCE 1944 the dollar has been the world currency! And the quote actually states that it "reinforced the dominace" of the greenback. So it's been that way even before WW2. But we have to put our stake down somewhere and it's being put down here.

    No one was checking for the USSR Ruble......Get real buddy.

    America lead the world after WW2 ended. The soviets were mad at that fact, well they've been mad since America stole Alaska from them, but still the Yankees have dominated the global scene since WW2 ended.

    If the USSR was a superpower like America why are they no longer around?

    Let's deal with facts and not opinions.

    The dollar has been the ruler of the world, which happens to be the currency of the United States of America.

    Do you understand that the ussr was a communist state? do you know what that means? the questions you are asking would indicate that you don't. The dollar was dominate in the west because the western powers were capitalistic. After the war russia never became part of the imf, after the war the world was split in two and america only lead the west and america did not steal alaska russia sold it http://history.state.gov/milestones/1866-1898/alaska-purchase America only dominated THE WEST but the rest of the world did not revolve around america the term iron curtain, described the lock the ussr had over large sections of the world.

    Like i keep telling you you need to educated yourself on more than just the bible you are making yourself look very uneducated.

    ECCLESIASTES 7:12 " For the protection of wisdom is like the protection of money, and the advantage of knowledge is that wisdom preserves the life of him who has it."

  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dollar has not been the ruler of the world since 1945 america did not become the sole superpower till the 1990's even 12 years olds know that, you are factually wrong and if you can be so clearly wrong on well know historical facts then what confidence should anyone have in your ability to understand prophecy.

    You talk like you are giving some deep understanding but in reality you don't know what you are talking about the verses you use to make mystery babylon america would only fool some one who does not read for example you used

    isaiah 13: 1-14 to prove your point but you did not put the whole of isa 13 to use, only the sections that you think will prove your point. Now here is isaiah 13: 15-22


    15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

    16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

    17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

    18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the 🤬 ; their eyes shall not spare children.

    19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when 🤬 overthrew 🤬 and Gomorrah.

    20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

    21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

    22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.


    In verse 19 isaiah calls babylon "the beauty of the chaldees' excellency" which indicates that the babylon being talked about must have been or is part of the empire of the chaldees. The USA was never part of that empire but large parts of arabia were and the bible refers to edom as being the daugher of babylon and edom is identified as being on the arabian penninsula

    Psalms 137: 7-8
    7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
    8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

    In verse 20 isaiah says " neither shall the arabian pitch tent there" america does not have a tradition of Arabs pitching tents. but the arabian peninsula does.

  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    America became the sole super power when WW2 ended-
    you should PROBABLY just stop right there, because there were two superpowers when WW2 ended

    Wrong. Money makes the world go round.

    "In the period following the Bretton Woods Conference of 1944, exchange rates around the world were pegged against the United States dollar, which could be exchanged for a fixed amount of gold. This reinforced the dominance of the US dollar as a global currency."

    SINCE 1944 the dollar has been the world currency! And the quote actually states that it "reinforced the dominace" of the greenback. So it's been that way even before WW2. But we have to put our stake down somewhere and it's being put down here.

    No one was checking for the USSR Ruble......Get real buddy.

    America lead the world after WW2 ended. The soviets were mad at that fact, well they've been mad since America stole Alaska from them, but still the Yankees have dominated the global scene since WW2 ended.

    If the USSR was a superpower like America why are they no longer around?

    Let's deal with facts and not opinions.

    The dollar has been the ruler of the world, which happens to be the currency of the United States of America.

    Do you understand that the ussr was a communist state? do you know what that means? the questions you are asking would indicate that you don't. The dollar was dominate in the west because the western powers were capitalistic. After the war russia never became part of the imf, after the war the world was split in two and america only lead the west and america did not steal alaska russia sold it http://history.state.gov/milestones/1866-1898/alaska-purchase America only dominated THE WEST but the rest of the world did not revolve around america the term iron curtain, described the lock the ussr had over large sections of the world.

    Like i keep telling you you need to educated yourself on more than just the bible you are making yourself look very uneducated.

    ECCLESIASTES 7:12 " For the protection of wisdom is like the protection of money, and the advantage of knowledge is that wisdom preserves the life of him who has it."

    Hyperbole! Do you understand it? Of course I know how America got Alaska. I was just using hyperbole because America pretty much got it for pennies considering the value that Alaska truly is. Sorry for not having my serious hat on at all times. Good grief.

    And no matter which way you try to slice it, America is and has been the only super power on planet earth since the end of WW2. Their dealings with Israel solidify that fact first and foremost. With the economic component bolstering that fact because it lines up exactly with what the prophecy teaches! Stop being deceived. Stop trying to rationalize the facts. And stop being so stubborn.

    And yes I don't speak the wisdom of this world which comes to nothing, but the wisdom that only comes from 🤬 which will preserve my life when Babylon the Great falls. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    The dollar has not been the ruler of the world since 1945 america did not become the sole superpower till the 1990's even 12 years olds know that, you are factually wrong and if you can be so clearly wrong on well know historical facts then what confidence should anyone have in your ability to understand prophecy.

    You talk like you are giving some deep understanding but in reality you don't know what you are talking about the verses you use to make mystery babylon america would only fool some one who does not read for example you used

    isaiah 13: 1-14 to prove your point but you did not put the whole of isa 13 to use, only the sections that you think will prove your point. Now here is isaiah 13: 15-22


    15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

    16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

    17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

    18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the 🤬 ; their eyes shall not spare children.

    19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when 🤬 overthrew 🤬 and Gomorrah.

    20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

    21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

    22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.


    In verse 19 isaiah calls babylon "the beauty of the chaldees' excellency" which indicates that the babylon being talked about must have been or is part of the empire of the chaldees. The USA was never part of that empire but large parts of arabia were and the bible refers to edom as being the daugher of babylon and edom is identified as being on the arabian penninsula

    Psalms 137: 7-8
    7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
    8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

    In verse 20 isaiah says " neither shall the arabian pitch tent there" america does not have a tradition of Arabs pitching tents. but the arabian peninsula does.

    It's like I am talking to a brick wall. No matter how many TIMES I REPEAT myself you just don't get it!

    DOUBLE FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY! I mean I really don't know how else to put it. So until you show me some research in regards to your knowledge of double fulfillment of prophecy, meaning near and far fulfillment, I refuse to continue to talk to a brick wall.

    Your arguments are pointless because you don't see the bigger picture. You're so narrow minded that you can't see the revelation. The depth, knowledge, and understanding of the word of 🤬 is infinite. You need to ask the Holy Spirit to broaden your perception, because your still in the kiddie pool my friend.

    I'm deep sea scuba diving over here, searching for the hidden treasures that are sunken in the word of 🤬 . You need to get out of the boat my friend. Ask the LORD to help you because your vision is obscured by factors that are hindering your spiritual perception into the deep things of 🤬 .

    Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may fall on deaf ears, but if you want understanding in regards to Isaiah 13. Here is just one of MANY resources that you can reference if you humble yourself. You are in my prayers.

    http://wakeupbabylon.blogspot.com/2012/05/isaiah-13.html?q=babylon+won't+know
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Everything you are talking about is from an earthly perspective Zombie. We are dealing with 🤬 ! My views are heavenly based because that is where my citizenship belongs. You can not understand the things of 🤬 or the movements of 🤬 if you keep on using worldly wisdom.

    The basic principle for why America was and still is the only super power on planet earth since the end of WW2 is Genesis 12:3

    "I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."


    This is christian discipleship 101. I always get ahead of myself expecting others to understand foundational truths, but sadly I am mistaken quite often.

    🤬 set America up to be the leader of the free world because they were the 1st nation to back them and strongest ally of Israel since it's recreation in 1948. Thus, 🤬 has blessed America more than any other nation since the time of ancient Israel!

    The reason why America is the de facto hammer of the world is because 🤬 has raised this nation to be that hammer because of the promises given to Abraham thousands of years ago. 🤬 will always fulfill His promises and He has done that by blessing America to rise above all other nations, including the USSR.

    I mean to dispute this fact is to call 🤬 a liar! And 🤬 forbid that i should ever slander my King with such false accusations! Are you really ready to say that 🤬 is lying?
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    America became the sole super power when WW2 ended-
    you should PROBABLY just stop right there, because there were two superpowers when WW2 ended

    Wrong. Money makes the world go round.

    "In the period following the Bretton Woods Conference of 1944, exchange rates around the world were pegged against the United States dollar, which could be exchanged for a fixed amount of gold. This reinforced the dominance of the US dollar as a global currency."

    SINCE 1944 the dollar has been the world currency! And the quote actually states that it "reinforced the dominace" of the greenback. So it's been that way even before WW2. But we have to put our stake down somewhere and it's being put down here.

    No one was checking for the USSR Ruble......Get real buddy.

    America lead the world after WW2 ended. The soviets were mad at that fact, well they've been mad since America stole Alaska from them, but still the Yankees have dominated the global scene since WW2 ended.

    If the USSR was a superpower like America why are they no longer around?

    Let's deal with facts and not opinions.

    The dollar has been the ruler of the world, which happens to be the currency of the United States of America.

    Do you understand that the ussr was a communist state? do you know what that means? the questions you are asking would indicate that you don't. The dollar was dominate in the west because the western powers were capitalistic. After the war russia never became part of the imf, after the war the world was split in two and america only lead the west and america did not steal alaska russia sold it http://history.state.gov/milestones/1866-1898/alaska-purchase America only dominated THE WEST but the rest of the world did not revolve around america the term iron curtain, described the lock the ussr had over large sections of the world.

    Like i keep telling you you need to educated yourself on more than just the bible you are making yourself look very uneducated.

    ECCLESIASTES 7:12 " For the protection of wisdom is like the protection of money, and the advantage of knowledge is that wisdom preserves the life of him who has it."

    Hyperbole! Do you understand it? Of course I know how America got Alaska. I was just using hyperbole because America pretty much got it for pennies considering the value that Alaska truly is. Sorry for not having my serious hat on at all times. Good grief.

    And no matter which way you try to slice it, America is and has been the only super power on planet earth since the end of WW2. Their dealings with Israel solidify that fact first and foremost. With the economic component bolstering that fact because it lines up exactly with what the prophecy teaches! Stop being deceived. Stop trying to rationalize the facts. And stop being so stubborn.

    And yes I don't speak the wisdom of this world which comes to nothing, but the wisdom that only comes from 🤬 which will preserve my life when Babylon the Great falls. Amen.

    America got alaska for the low because russia did not know the value of what they had, when it was sold russia did not use it for much. and look at the size of russia, at the time alaska was not worth the trouble. what you asking to do with the bolded is to stop thinking, stop using wisdom sorry cannot do that because

    1 Corinthians 2:6-16
    Yet among the mature we do impart wisdom, although it is not a wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are doomed to pass away. But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of 🤬 , which 🤬 decreed before the ages for our glory. None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what 🤬 has prepared for those who love him”— these things 🤬 has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of 🤬 .
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    The dollar has not been the ruler of the world since 1945 america did not become the sole superpower till the 1990's even 12 years olds know that, you are factually wrong and if you can be so clearly wrong on well know historical facts then what confidence should anyone have in your ability to understand prophecy.

    You talk like you are giving some deep understanding but in reality you don't know what you are talking about the verses you use to make mystery babylon america would only fool some one who does not read for example you used

    isaiah 13: 1-14 to prove your point but you did not put the whole of isa 13 to use, only the sections that you think will prove your point. Now here is isaiah 13: 15-22


    15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

    16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

    17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

    18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the 🤬 ; their eyes shall not spare children.

    19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when 🤬 overthrew 🤬 and Gomorrah.

    20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

    21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

    22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.


    In verse 19 isaiah calls babylon "the beauty of the chaldees' excellency" which indicates that the babylon being talked about must have been or is part of the empire of the chaldees. The USA was never part of that empire but large parts of arabia were and the bible refers to edom as being the daugher of babylon and edom is identified as being on the arabian penninsula

    Psalms 137: 7-8
    7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
    8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

    In verse 20 isaiah says " neither shall the arabian pitch tent there" america does not have a tradition of Arabs pitching tents. but the arabian peninsula does.

    It's like I am talking to a brick wall. No matter how many TIMES I REPEAT myself you just don't get it!

    DOUBLE FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY! I mean I really don't know how else to put it. So until you show me some research in regards to your knowledge of double fulfillment of prophecy, meaning near and far fulfillment, I refuse to continue to talk to a brick wall.

    Your arguments are pointless because you don't see the bigger picture. You're so narrow minded that you can't see the revelation. The depth, knowledge, and understanding of the word of 🤬 is infinite. You need to ask the Holy Spirit to broaden your perception, because your still in the kiddie pool my friend.

    I'm deep sea scuba diving over here, searching for the hidden treasures that are sunken in the word of 🤬 . You need to get out of the boat my friend. Ask the LORD to help you because your vision is obscured by factors that are hindering your spiritual perception into the deep things of 🤬 .

    Amen.

    You think you are in an ocean but you are not even in a puddle not even a pool. you cannot just apply double prophecy when ever you want, if a distinct time and a place is described you cannot just push beyond that to fit your argument. You cut the verse you want out of isaiah 13 to fit your ideology but leave out the rest you have done the same thing with the book jeremiah.

    You have to deal with the textual problems with your interpretation and stop falling back on your arrogance stance that some how you have "meat" when you cannot answer the problems with your interpretations.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    The dollar has not been the ruler of the world since 1945 america did not become the sole superpower till the 1990's even 12 years olds know that, you are factually wrong and if you can be so clearly wrong on well know historical facts then what confidence should anyone have in your ability to understand prophecy.

    You talk like you are giving some deep understanding but in reality you don't know what you are talking about the verses you use to make mystery babylon america would only fool some one who does not read for example you used

    isaiah 13: 1-14 to prove your point but you did not put the whole of isa 13 to use, only the sections that you think will prove your point. Now here is isaiah 13: 15-22


    15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

    16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

    17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

    18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the 🤬 ; their eyes shall not spare children.

    19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when 🤬 overthrew 🤬 and Gomorrah.

    20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

    21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

    22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.


    In verse 19 isaiah calls babylon "the beauty of the chaldees' excellency" which indicates that the babylon being talked about must have been or is part of the empire of the chaldees. The USA was never part of that empire but large parts of arabia were and the bible refers to edom as being the daugher of babylon and edom is identified as being on the arabian penninsula

    Psalms 137: 7-8
    7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
    8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

    In verse 20 isaiah says " neither shall the arabian pitch tent there" america does not have a tradition of Arabs pitching tents. but the arabian peninsula does.

    It's like I am talking to a brick wall. No matter how many TIMES I REPEAT myself you just don't get it!

    DOUBLE FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY! I mean I really don't know how else to put it. So until you show me some research in regards to your knowledge of double fulfillment of prophecy, meaning near and far fulfillment, I refuse to continue to talk to a brick wall.

    Your arguments are pointless because you don't see the bigger picture. You're so narrow minded that you can't see the revelation. The depth, knowledge, and understanding of the word of 🤬 is infinite. You need to ask the Holy Spirit to broaden your perception, because your still in the kiddie pool my friend.

    I'm deep sea scuba diving over here, searching for the hidden treasures that are sunken in the word of 🤬 . You need to get out of the boat my friend. Ask the LORD to help you because your vision is obscured by factors that are hindering your spiritual perception into the deep things of 🤬 .

    Amen.

    You think you are in an ocean but you are not even in a puddle not even a pool. you cannot just apply double prophecy when ever you want, if a distinct time and a place is described you cannot just push beyond that to fit your argument. You cut the verse you want out of isaiah 13 to fit your ideology but leave out the rest you have done the same thing with the book jeremiah.

    You have to deal with the textual problems with your interpretation and stop falling back on your arrogance stance that some how you have "meat" when you cannot answer the problems with your interpretations.

    The only reason why i stopped at verse 14 in my original post was because the post exceeded the allotted characters if I would have put the entire chapter. So please miss me with that excuse.

    I've provided resource after resource for you to actually take the time to study, but you have refused knowledge and instruction.

    I have given you scripture after sctipture which solidifies the truth but yet you have rejected that.

    All you do is argue with EVERYBODY! There is nothing that you agree with. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

    All you do is go around threads and argue every point, with nothing to back up your claim.

    You never give research, studies, or scriptures which identify Mecca as being Babylon the Great.


    All you do is argue things you have no clue about. You don't even understand Double Fulfillment of prophecy. Basic christian foundations you have proven to be utterly clueless.

    All you do is argue. Like I told you before you are a sanballat and tobiah all rolled into 1. But to 🤬 be the glory that your futile attempts at thwarting the message of 🤬 has been utterly abolished. May the LORD have mercy upon your soul. Amen.
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The united states of america is not mystery babylon the theory that it is, is based on americanized understanding of the bible. The bible tells us directly where certain places are and it's not hard to find them yet american christains what to push things all the way to america.

    Mystery babylon is in arabia, the end times will be focused on that world

    the united states will be punished and our power will fall indeed it's falling right now but we won't be destroyed. Dod will revive america and together with other nations we shall destroy the anti-christ. The anti-christ will be a muslim, the false prophet will be believed to be the returned christ he will tell all christians that they were wrong and should convert to islam.

    The real christ will come back at the head of an army and destroy them both and rule.
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may fall on deaf ears, but if you want understanding in regards to Isaiah 13. Here is just one of MANY resources that you can reference if you humble yourself. You are in my prayers.

    http://wakeupbabylon.blogspot.com/2012/05/isaiah-13.html?q=babylon+won't+know

    reading the words of others without thinking only leads you in the wrong way and you might want to take some of your own advice about being humble, you keep going on and on about meat like you are a butcher. But don't even know simple recent world history
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    "In the period following the Bretton Woods Conference of 1944, exchange rates around the world were pegged against the United States dollar, which could be exchanged for a fixed amount of gold. This reinforced the dominance of the US dollar as a global currency."
    of course, you gave four reasons that were about Israel and/or nuclear weapons. so which is it?
    America lead the world after WW2 ended. The soviets were mad at that fact, well they've been mad since America stole Alaska from them-
    hard to steal Alaska from a country we paid for it
    -but still the Yankees have dominated the global scene since WW2 ended.
    seriously, if you don't think the USSR was a superpower in 1945, pick up a book sometime. don't know what else to tell you
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    "In the period following the Bretton Woods Conference of 1944, exchange rates around the world were pegged against the United States dollar, which could be exchanged for a fixed amount of gold. This reinforced the dominance of the US dollar as a global currency."
    of course, you gave four reasons that were about Israel and/or nuclear weapons. so which is it?
    America lead the world after WW2 ended. The soviets were mad at that fact, well they've been mad since America stole Alaska from them-
    hard to steal Alaska from a country we paid for it
    -but still the Yankees have dominated the global scene since WW2 ended.
    seriously, if you don't think the USSR was a superpower in 1945, pick up a book sometime. don't know what else to tell you

    1. It's everything combined janklow. I'm providing facts, historical facts.

    2. Hyperbole. I guess people can't understand when people are using it. Smh

    3. The world wasn't back by the soviet ruble. It was backed by the dollar. USA-1 USSR-0

    Money makes the world go round. End of discussion. The USSR was 2nd fiddle to the USA. History has proven that. But don't worry Russia is coming to destroy America real soon. They still haven't forgot about Alaska! Amen!
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    The dollar has not been the ruler of the world since 1945 america did not become the sole superpower till the 1990's even 12 years olds know that, you are factually wrong and if you can be so clearly wrong on well know historical facts then what confidence should anyone have in your ability to understand prophecy.

    You talk like you are giving some deep understanding but in reality you don't know what you are talking about the verses you use to make mystery babylon america would only fool some one who does not read for example you used

    isaiah 13: 1-14 to prove your point but you did not put the whole of isa 13 to use, only the sections that you think will prove your point. Now here is isaiah 13: 15-22


    15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.

    16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

    17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

    18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the 🤬 ; their eyes shall not spare children.

    19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when 🤬 overthrew 🤬 and Gomorrah.

    20 It shall never be inhabited, neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation: neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there; neither shall the shepherds make their fold there.

    21 But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there; and their houses shall be full of doleful creatures; and owls shall dwell there, and satyrs shall dance there.

    22 And the wild beasts of the islands shall cry in their desolate houses, and dragons in their pleasant palaces: and her time is near to come, and her days shall not be prolonged.


    In verse 19 isaiah calls babylon "the beauty of the chaldees' excellency" which indicates that the babylon being talked about must have been or is part of the empire of the chaldees. The USA was never part of that empire but large parts of arabia were and the bible refers to edom as being the daugher of babylon and edom is identified as being on the arabian penninsula

    Psalms 137: 7-8
    7 Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase it, rase it, even to the foundation thereof.
    8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

    In verse 20 isaiah says " neither shall the arabian pitch tent there" america does not have a tradition of Arabs pitching tents. but the arabian peninsula does.

    It's like I am talking to a brick wall. No matter how many TIMES I REPEAT myself you just don't get it!

    DOUBLE FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY! I mean I really don't know how else to put it. So until you show me some research in regards to your knowledge of double fulfillment of prophecy, meaning near and far fulfillment, I refuse to continue to talk to a brick wall.

    Your arguments are pointless because you don't see the bigger picture. You're so narrow minded that you can't see the revelation. The depth, knowledge, and understanding of the word of 🤬 is infinite. You need to ask the Holy Spirit to broaden your perception, because your still in the kiddie pool my friend.

    I'm deep sea scuba diving over here, searching for the hidden treasures that are sunken in the word of 🤬 . You need to get out of the boat my friend. Ask the LORD to help you because your vision is obscured by factors that are hindering your spiritual perception into the deep things of 🤬 .

    Amen.

    You think you are in an ocean but you are not even in a puddle not even a pool. you cannot just apply double prophecy when ever you want, if a distinct time and a place is described you cannot just push beyond that to fit your argument. You cut the verse you want out of isaiah 13 to fit your ideology but leave out the rest you have done the same thing with the book jeremiah.

    You have to deal with the textual problems with your interpretation and stop falling back on your arrogance stance that some how you have "meat" when you cannot answer the problems with your interpretations.

    The only reason why i stopped at verse 14 in my original post was because the post exceeded the allotted characters if I would have put the entire chapter. So please miss me with that excuse.

    I've provided resource after resource for you to actually take the time to study, but you have refused knowledge and instruction.

    I have given you scripture after sctipture which solidifies the truth but yet you have rejected that.

    All you do is argue with EVERYBODY! There is nothing that you agree with. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

    All you do is go around threads and argue every point, with nothing to back up your claim.

    You never give research, studies, or scriptures which identify Mecca as being Babylon the Great.


    All you do is argue things you have no clue about. You don't even understand Double Fulfillment of prophecy. Basic christian foundations you have proven to be utterly clueless.

    All you do is argue. Like I told you before you are a sanballat and tobiah all rolled into 1. But to 🤬 be the glory that your futile attempts at thwarting the message of 🤬 has been utterly abolished. May the LORD have mercy upon your soul. Amen.

    I cannot agree with what I know to be wrong. There are large gaping holes in your theory and you have not addressed them because you are so certain that you are correct. You cannot apply double fulfillment prophecy whenever you feel like it..

    Even if you could not explain the rest of isa 13 in one post you could have made another but you never did it. You are a good person but you lack the brains needed to teach what you are trying to teach.

    Do you want me to give you scriptures that point to arabia being. Babylon ??? I've done it in other threads but you just ignore it.

    Me and you need to battle it out now because anyplace I see you on this forum bringing up your false teachings I will address it
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    "In the period following the Bretton Woods Conference of 1944, exchange rates around the world were pegged against the United States dollar, which could be exchanged for a fixed amount of gold. This reinforced the dominance of the US dollar as a global currency."
    of course, you gave four reasons that were about Israel and/or nuclear weapons. so which is it?
    America lead the world after WW2 ended. The soviets were mad at that fact, well they've been mad since America stole Alaska from them-
    hard to steal Alaska from a country we paid for it
    -but still the Yankees have dominated the global scene since WW2 ended.
    seriously, if you don't think the USSR was a superpower in 1945, pick up a book sometime. don't know what else to tell you

    1. It's everything combined janklow. I'm providing facts, historical facts.

    2. Hyperbole. I guess people can't understand when people are using it. Smh

    3. The world wasn't back by the soviet ruble. It was backed by the dollar. USA-1 USSR-0

    Money makes the world go round. End of discussion. The USSR was 2nd fiddle to the USA. History has proven that. But don't worry Russia is coming to destroy America real soon. They still haven't forgot about Alaska! Amen!

    The usa was only the boss of the western world why can you not get that through your head.
  • DoUwant2go2HeavenDoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no battle between us. If you reject the wisdom and revelation of 🤬 that's on you. My job as a watchman has been completed. You've been warned, thus my hands are clean.

    Only the Holy Spirit can reveal truth to you. But the argumentative and contentious spirit that you have must be humbled. You ARGUE with everyone and here you are talking about battling with me? You just love contention, you probably argue against yourself since you can never agree on anything. I pray that The Lord will move in your life and soften your heart my brother. In Jesus name, Amen.
Sign In or Register to comment.