What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Did these Native Americans come from Siberia too?

OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive PosterIn Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Identical headdress and bottoms

KsCn2oJ.jpg

R718zXS.jpg

kJxGc0o.jpg

PJOujDC.jpg

yEqy5YA.jpg

E5qJWVe.png

iGElgIw.jpg

IWkAYDq.jpg

150Vxog.jpg

Taino Indian, Puerto Ricans native ancestors, 🤬 reign was from 1519 to 1533 i believe, first african was here in 1619 in north america and 1526 in south america remember?
UMiGLrv.jpg

bzQ3ZW5.jpg

Native Indians of Brazil
89il34J.jpg

5CmbWgL.jpg

BiHzq4u.jpg

Look at the body shapes and faces nh aint no siberian
jksep65.jpg

Us5Eryd.jpg

nU5A2LH.jpg

Nw3wkCl.jpg

deadass look like my brother
0yvIDbz.jpg

muUcem2.jpg

Siberians a nah brah?
asmo0039_l.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1299969866811
«1

Comments

  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    "Early South Americans ''Australo-Melanesian- like''

    "The Paleoamerican morphological pattern is more generalized and can be seen today among Africans, Australians, and Melanesians. "

    "before the arrival of the Mongoloids."

    http://www.gnxp.com/MT2/archives/003784.html

    Alabama senator calls African-Americans “aborigines”

    “That’s y’all’s Indians,” one Republican said.

    “They’re aborigines, but they’re not Indians,” Beason replied.

    http://americablog.com/2011/09/alabama-senator-calls-african-americans-aborigines.html
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    those look like Tainos
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashboat wrote: »
    those look like Tainos

    Only one of them is Taino and his portrait is labeled. One is from Brazil but most of them were in California
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Similar Clothing does not prove similar origins
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Similar Clothing does not prove similar origins

    Well, when both groups are referred to on the same land, i'd say it does mean a lot.

    And why would African 🤬 slaves be dressed like warriors, headdress and all in an ad that is selling them as slaves in america?

  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Similar Clothing does not prove similhlar origins
    Judging by ur track record, U gotta be white
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Similar Clothing does not prove similhlar origins
    Judging by ur track record, U gotta be white

    I am not 🤬 white I am just smart/educated enough not to believe stupid 🤬 like the theories proposed in threads like this or that african americans are hewbrew israelites.
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @judahblack what exactly is my track record anyone who has paid attention to my post would know what I stand for just because I don't follow your 🤬 cult that does not make me white.
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, why you keep sayin judahblack
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Similar Clothing does not prove similhlar origins
    Judging by ur track record, U gotta be white

    I am not 🤬 white I am just smart/educated enough not to believe stupid 🤬 like the theories proposed in threads like this or that african americans are hewbrew israelites.

    Exactly what theory was proposed?

    Where did you receive your education? Where did you get your information? From a white man? Your slave master?
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked a simple question. Did these native americans come from siberia as well?
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    First off, why you keep sayin judahblack

    because that is your name
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Similar Clothing does not prove similhlar origins
    Judging by ur track record, U gotta be white

    I am not 🤬 white I am just smart/educated enough not to believe stupid 🤬 like the theories proposed in threads like this or that african americans are hewbrew israelites.

    Exactly what theory was proposed?

    Where did you receive your education? Where did you get your information? From a white man? Your slave master?

    I got my education from many places. I get my information from many places i never had a slave master and only one of my ancestor ever lived in slavery.

    The theory that black people were already in the americas before slavery has no evidence the theory that black americans are the descendants of hebrew israelites has no evidence.
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Similar Clothing does not prove similhlar origins
    Judging by ur track record, U gotta be white

    I am not 🤬 white I am just smart/educated enough not to believe stupid 🤬 like the theories proposed in threads like this or that african americans are hewbrew israelites.

    Exactly what theory was proposed?

    Where did you receive your education? Where did you get your information? From a white man? Your slave master?

    I got my education from many places. I get my information from many places i never had a slave master and only one of my ancestor ever lived in slavery.

    The theory that black people were already in the americas before slavery has no evidence the theory that black americans are the descendants of hebrew israelites has no evidence.

    The evidence is in the op. Those people are not mongoloids, Siberians, Africans, nor are they runaway freedmen or whatever 🤬 story they teach you maroons at school. Why deny portraits from that time period? As a matter of fact why deny Black American discussion at all? You are a Jamaican Maroon, you know exactly where you come from.

    And don't even bring that hebrew israelite 🤬 up in my threads, I don't subscribe to that
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Similar Clothing does not prove similhlar origins
    Judging by ur track record, U gotta be white

    I am not 🤬 white I am just smart/educated enough not to believe stupid 🤬 like the theories proposed in threads like this or that african americans are hewbrew israelites.

    Exactly what theory was proposed?

    Where did you receive your education? Where did you get your information? From a white man? Your slave master?

    I got my education from many places. I get my information from many places i never had a slave master and only one of my ancestor ever lived in slavery.

    The theory that black people were already in the americas before slavery has no evidence the theory that black americans are the descendants of hebrew israelites has no evidence.

    The evidence is in the op. Those people are not mongoloids, Siberians, Africans, nor are they runaway freedmen or whatever 🤬 story they teach you maroons at school. Why deny portraits from that time period?

    That's not evidence. That is just pictures, and pictures drawn at a time that europeans were of supreme ignorance about the rest of the world. If there were all these black people in america before slavery we would have there bones in the archaeological record we would be able to trace their movement and development.
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Similar Clothing does not prove similhlar origins
    Judging by ur track record, U gotta be white

    I am not 🤬 white I am just smart/educated enough not to believe stupid 🤬 like the theories proposed in threads like this or that african americans are hewbrew israelites.

    Exactly what theory was proposed?

    Where did you receive your education? Where did you get your information? From a white man? Your slave master?

    I got my education from many places. I get my information from many places i never had a slave master and only one of my ancestor ever lived in slavery.

    The theory that black people were already in the americas before slavery has no evidence the theory that black americans are the descendants of hebrew israelites has no evidence.

    The evidence is in the op. Those people are not mongoloids, Siberians, Africans, nor are they runaway freedmen or whatever 🤬 story they teach you maroons at school. Why deny portraits from that time period? As a matter of fact why deny Black American discussion at all? You are a Jamaican Maroon, you know exactly where you come from.

    And don't even bring that hebrew israelite 🤬 up in my threads, I don't subscribe to that

    Because jamaicans and african americans are cousins my people and your people came from the same place. the same area of the earth it pains me when i hear black americans are confused about their origins, claiming that they are hebrew israelites claiming that they are moors, claiming that they are indigenous to america.

    ALL three claims are wrong and my people know because we were on the same ships with your ass we just got off first.
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Similar Clothing does not prove similhlar origins
    Judging by ur track record, U gotta be white

    I am not 🤬 white I am just smart/educated enough not to believe stupid 🤬 like the theories proposed in threads like this or that african americans are hewbrew israelites.

    Exactly what theory was proposed?

    Where did you receive your education? Where did you get your information? From a white man? Your slave master?

    I got my education from many places. I get my information from many places i never had a slave master and only one of my ancestor ever lived in slavery.

    The theory that black people were already in the americas before slavery has no evidence the theory that black americans are the descendants of hebrew israelites has no evidence.

    The evidence is in the op. Those people are not mongoloids, Siberians, Africans, nor are they runaway freedmen or whatever 🤬 story they teach you maroons at school. Why deny portraits from that time period? As a matter of fact why deny Black American discussion at all? You are a Jamaican Maroon, you know exactly where you come from.

    And don't even bring that hebrew israelite 🤬 up in my threads, I don't subscribe to that

    Because jamaicans and african americans are cousins my people and your people came from the same place. the same area of the earth it pains me when i hear black americans are confused about their origins, claiming that they are hebrew israelites claiming that they are moors, claiming that they are indigenous to america.

    ALL three claims are wrong and my people know because we were on the same ships with your ass we just got off first.

    I'm not sayin I am not an African, I know my people came on slave ships, I am sayin there were Blacks native to America and they are apart of Black Americans, not just Black North Americans, Afro-Americans gene pool, it has been documented, you say if it were true then they would have proof of skeletons, well the link I just posted, which is not an "Afrocentric" link says that they have found skeletal remains that resemble Africans, Austrailians, and Melanesians as if they couldn't tell the difference between the skeletal remains of the three

    So you sayin they drew the portraits to look like Blacks even though they knew they were looking at siberians? simply because they were ignorant and hated blacks

    I just don't see why you reject this idea so heavily, it's not absurd at all considering that Blacks are native all over the world and they all look similar, and it's documented that Columbus and his crew found Blacks when they landed in America, not to mention the portraits I posted, it has to be a bigger reason why you are so against this idea

    You deny that Blacks or Melanesian types were native to the Americas even though Blacks are native to Hawaii and Africa, the Americas are between those 2 bodies of land, I just don't see why you think this is so unbelievable, i can understand the moors and hebrew 🤬 seeming ridiculous but not the FACT that Blacks are native to more land than just Africa, esp when I have posted you the portraits of these Black people that were native to the Americas
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Similar Clothing does not prove similhlar origins
    Judging by ur track record, U gotta be white

    I am not 🤬 white I am just smart/educated enough not to believe stupid 🤬 like the theories proposed in threads like this or that african americans are hewbrew israelites.

    Exactly what theory was proposed?

    Where did you receive your education? Where did you get your information? From a white man? Your slave master?

    I got my education from many places. I get my information from many places i never had a slave master and only one of my ancestor ever lived in slavery.

    The theory that black people were already in the americas before slavery has no evidence the theory that black americans are the descendants of hebrew israelites has no evidence.

    The evidence is in the op. Those people are not mongoloids, Siberians, Africans, nor are they runaway freedmen or whatever 🤬 story they teach you maroons at school. Why deny portraits from that time period? As a matter of fact why deny Black American discussion at all? You are a Jamaican Maroon, you know exactly where you come from.

    And don't even bring that hebrew israelite 🤬 up in my threads, I don't subscribe to that

    Because jamaicans and african americans are cousins my people and your people came from the same place. the same area of the earth it pains me when i hear black americans are confused about their origins, claiming that they are hebrew israelites claiming that they are moors, claiming that they are indigenous to america.

    ALL three claims are wrong and my people know because we were on the same ships with your ass we just got off first.

    I'm not sayin I am not an African, I know my people came on slave ships, I am sayin there were Blacks native to America and they are apart of Black Americans, not just Black North Americans, Afro-Americans gene pool, it has been documented, you say if it were true then they would have proof of skeletons, well the link I just posted, which is not an "Afrocentric" link says that they have found skeletal remains that resemble Africans, Austrailians, and Melanesians as if they couldn't tell the difference between the skeletal remains of the three

    So you sayin they drew the portraits to look like Blacks even though they knew they were looking at siberians? simply because they were ignorant and hated blacks

    I just don't see why you reject this idea so heavily, it's not absurd at all considering that Blacks are native all over the world and they all look similar, and it's documented that Columbus and his crew found Blacks when they landed in America, not to mention the portraits I posted, it has to be a bigger reason why you are so against this idea

    You deny that Blacks or Melanesian types were native to the Americas even though Blacks are native to Hawaii and Africa, the Americas are between those 2 bodies of land, I just don't see why you think this is so unbelievable, i can understand the moors and hebrew 🤬 seeming ridiculous but not the FACT that Blacks are native to more land than just Africa, esp when I have posted you the portraits of these Black people that were native to the Americas

    Melanesians being in the americas i have no problem with it's a possibility but african americans are not melanesians and NO you did not mix with them during slavery. The native americas are not siberians they originated from siberians by the time white people come around they were different phenotypically
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    i'm not sure you're attributing the proper time span to the theory you're decrying
  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    i'm not sure you're attributing the proper time span to the theory you're decrying

    What do you mean
  • Black Boy KingBlack Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    First off, why you keep sayin judahblack

    because that is your name

    ????

    You're losing it man
  • zombiezombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judah Back wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    First off, why you keep sayin judahblack

    because that is your name

    ????

    You're losing it man

    It's judah back but for some reason i keep typing judahblack

    judahblack is a better name anyway
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No cape, when he said "Judah black" I didn't think there was a mistake, for some reason I didn't even c the word was black.

    Anyway I don't think AA's are mixed with Melanesians either, even though it is possible.
    I do look at Melanesians as black and being the link to a lot of possible evolutionary answers with man.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    i'm not sure you're attributing the proper time span to the theory you're decrying
    What do you mean
    Native Americans coming from Asia through Siberia, etc, etc is a theory that takes a LONG period of time

  • OGClarenceBoddickerOGClarenceBoddicker 5 Star Stunna/The Most Offensive Poster In Hell/Inhale NiggaMembers Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    i'm not sure you're attributing the proper time span to the theory you're decrying
    What do you mean
    Native Americans coming from Asia through Siberia, etc, etc is a theory that takes a LONG period of time

    ok but what does that have to do with anything i posted
Sign In or Register to comment.