What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Mr. Sanford Presents: What's The Most Evil Mr. Mcmahon Has Ever Been

Ol' FredOl' Fred Members Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭✭
on da program,man has done some evil 🤬 !
to ol' fred,dis has to be on some

Comments

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fighting his own daughter. But that line about wishing Shane was never born was etherous.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Tonguing down Trish in front of his wife was foul
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    When he had the match with the 1 leg wrestler and every week leading up to that ppv Vince was making fun of him for losing his leg after a battle with cancer.
  • Mally_GMally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    When he had the match with the 1 leg wrestler and every week leading up to that ppv Vince was making fun of him for losing his leg after a battle with cancer.

Also, allowing Brock Lesnar to crush smaller wrestlers, and carve Zach Gowen's soul out of his body, week after week after week, for the sake of hilarious television.

Go to 10:25 for the vile act >>

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^that 🤬 was funny
  • mikelewismikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    McMahon family prayer, "Dear 🤬 , you hate me, and I hate you!!"
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Making fun of JRs belpalsy after jr left wwe
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Vince the goat troll
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saying he didnt like Christian cause he was ugly and using that as a reason to not push him
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i remember in his feud with taker in 2003 he threatened to have terrorists invade his house, 🤬 his wife and abduct his children

factor in...

jono wrote: »
    Fighting his own daughter. But that line about wishing Shane was never born was etherous.

and vince was on some other 🤬 in 2003
  • RobCoLifeRobCoLife Only finger I point is the middle one in the air! Fortress of Solitude Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    You could make an argument he is one of televisions greatest villains. I think when he took on 🤬 that was the most evil. It took 🤬 to do that 🤬 and not worrying about sponsors.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Vince needs to dig up Benoit and pin him 🤬 would be goat
  • SuperSoakerSuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vince needs to dig up Benoit and pin him 🤬 would be goat

I'm 🤬 dead 🤬 lololol