What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Hip Hop Sins Volume 2: Jay Z

124»

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    freeway-noooo-o.gif

freeway-jayz-vibe.jpg

That was one of the foulest things Jay ever did.....Freeway is from Philly, not Jay smh
  • kingblaze84
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    "If I ain't better than BIG I'm the closest one."
    Blasphemy

"If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be / Lyrically Talib Kweli / Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense / But I did 5 mill' - I ain't been rhyming like Common since"
    Sellout

"1 was ehh the others Illmatic, that's a one hot album every 10 year average."
    Ugh No

You 🤬 love biggie overrated self

Dude wasn't a all time great

You need YEARS of material to be a all time great.

Jay Z > biggie

I'll take Jay-Z over Biggie (although I think Biggie had bigger potential) but you bugging if you gonna say Biggie isn't an all time great
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 love to bring up that biggie only had 2 albums but forget that there's very few, if any, that topped to those albums
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imma need that original thread on the Freeway photo diss.

Im sure its a classic thread
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Way too many Tommy's not enough Ghosts.. Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Still Spending money from 88

thats a gift

Saving is for suckers..

Dame is that you?
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aka_OG wrote: »
    going at nas on memphis bleek behalf
    You've got that backwards.

nah son

• mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/469767/the-freeway-saga-freeway-was-there/p1
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    TheGOAT wrote: »

you guessed it

2j2hoyb.jpg
    35mdts0.jpg
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damon Dash wrote: »
    This is a new thread series where we will list all the sins that a popular individual in Hip Hop has committed. These are just jokes, no need to get overly critical. Let's keep the feels at a minimum.

Past threads:

Hip Hop Sins Volume 1: 50 Cent
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/516722/hip-hop-sins-volume-1-50-cent

I'll start the list and y'all can add on

1. Kicking Dame Dash out of Rocafella

Well we've learned that this ain't a sin since dame apparently owed him $60 mill-ish

Men dont talk about other men who allegedly owe other men. Like thats wack to me.

Who told you that? No, hold on! Who told you that?? If you cant give up his name, you just chatty patted.

I heard from very reliable sources. They were there at Rocafella watchin the books.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Nah Son wrote: »

freeway-jayz-vibe.jpg

everytime i see this pic i picture Free just saying "Earllllllly"
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just went thru all 19pgs of the Freeway thread
    4ce_1.gif
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a new thread series where we will list all the sins that a popular individual in Hip Hop has committed. These are just jokes, no need to get overly critical. Let's keep the feels at a minimum.

Past threads:

Hip Hop Sins Volume 1: 50 Cent
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/516722/hip-hop-sins-volume-1-50-cent

I'll start the list and y'all can add on

1. Kicking Dame Dash out of Rocafella

Well we've learned that this ain't a sin since dame apparently owed him $60 mill-ish

WHOA @ the bolded. When did this info leak? Source?

• kingblaze84
    edited March 2015
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Still Spending money from 88

thats a gift

Saving is for suckers..

Dame is that you?

LOL....I thought about that when he mentioned not saving
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2015
    🤬 love to bring up that biggie only had 2 albums but forget that there's very few, if any, that topped to those albums

Exactly, people also gotta remember Biggie's classic features. Biggie was a master story teller and could flow to any beat and outside of Nas or few others, none matched him that way.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see now that this thread was a setup to rack negs by Jigga warriors.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take it away undercover Jiggalo
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Celebs showing the Gray fam love and support

beyonce-jay-z-freddie-gray-that-grape-juice-2015-91010-600x579.png
    beyonce-rally1.png
    Jay & B only do this when its safe. Guess they gotta promote tidal someway

• raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    KLICHE wrote: »
    [img][/img]
    article-2412676-1BA41BA1000005DC-797_634x849.jpg
    beyonce-jayz-550x662-540x651.jpgCan we say STALKER"girl%20with%20binoculars.JPGimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP5TPn361vArIO2v2jg_wF_1RDPfbCmanPOoZqrOyuhBMu2eJKIwstalkers.jpg

• GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Volume 2, Volume 3, The Dynasty, The Blueprint 2, Kingdom Come (worst album ever made), The Blueprint 3, Magna Carter Holy Grail

Formula for a song -

-Rap three 16 bar verses that are Freestyles of the dome about predominantly selling drugs, money, cars, being a thug, hoe's using complex and highly technical word play, double entendres, punchlines, similie's, multi's, metaphors, rhyme schemes, flow

-Pay a big name RnB singer like Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey, R Kelly, Justin Timberlake, Mary J Blige, Frank Ocean etc to feature and do the hook-

-Pay a super producer like Timbaland, Just Blaze, Kanye West, Dr Dre, DJ Premier etc to produce and mix the song-

99% of singles and hits featuring an RnB singer doing the hook

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    not this 🤬
  • willywanker
    willywanker what?Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is comedy, lol at the freeway 🤬 jay is wrong for that.