What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Great Moments In Wrestling History

Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMESWorking On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
Everyone here complains about the business, this or that aint right, 🤬 cena, blah blah blah.

Let's have some fun for once, post some great moments in wrestling. Of course, I'll start

Austin saves Stephanie from from Undertaker

The McMahons unite against Legacy

The Pipe Bomb

Sting Returns 1997

Goldberg beats Hogan for World Heavyweight Championship on Nitro

Comments

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Hogan joining nWo= greatest heel turn in history
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    🤬 is you in Austin or what?
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    🤬 is you in Austin or what?

Yea, why
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dave2one6Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This vid comes to mind when i think about the greatest moments. This "Raw" was soooo sad and full of emotion. But that night, i was watching with my ex-wife, and she was waiting for me to catch feelings so she could point and laugh. I held it in. Even when Mark Anthony spoke, i held it in. Then this vid below happened, and i had to bite my lip, because she was watching. I married a Puerto Rican. Dont Judge me. At the end, when Austin came out and gave a beer salute, i went to go 🤬 and let my fluids go.

Bar none, the greatest moment in Monday Night Raw history.

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerKing wrote: »

It was even funnier when WCW gave away the ending on live t.v. before RAW aired. Lol.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threads like these I keep posting this...

WWF - Kane Returns [2000] [HQ]:
    CM Punk's rant tho had me like "Wait. Is he sayin this unscripted?? B/c it just got real." Lol
  • spayspayspayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Y'all some youngins.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator

Kane was a beast son was jacked the 🤬 up
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    spayspay wrote: »
    Y'all some youngins.

Post up that old school 🤬 then
  • gum989gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CM Punks "Pipebomb" is so overrated.

Do people REALLY believe that Vince/WWE couldn't cut his mic if they wanted to???

SMH.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gum989 wrote: »

Do people REALLY believe that Vince/WWE couldn't cut his mic if they wanted to???

SMH.

It's wrestling dude. You really think Scsa driving Zambonis and monster trucks around? No, of course not.

I was one of the only mankind fans I knew. I swear I gloated so hard when he beat Rock, you'd think I knew 🤬 personally.

I was on 10.
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CSOPQCSOPQ Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    jake ddting dark journey. first time i seen a chick get handled like that
  • RobCoLifeRobCoLife Only finger I point is the middle one in the air! Fortress of Solitude Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Four Horsemen break Dusty's Arm
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

This 🤬 right here though...
  • The_ManThe_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gum989 wrote: »

SMH.

Vince did cut his mic off, just as punk was about to really lay into vince.

• focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014

🤬 is crazy cause EVERYBODY who mattered was there ringside for it...
    cept for Taker