What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

WOW... Ferrari F12 TRS

Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
bhdbrrnv2stgfw3ioaoi.jpg

By: Michael Ballaban

Ferrari's been on a tear with custom, one-off models lately. There was Eric Clapton's achingly beautiful SP12, the SP Arya, the SPFFX, the P4/5, and probably a bunch more we don't know about. Like this incredibly pretty targa-roofed coupe that appears to be a topless F12 Berlinetta.

It's so pretty and new and still-kinda secret that we don't know all the exact details yet. All we do know from our tipster is that they were told it was called the Ferrari F12 TRS, and it cost the equivalent of $4.2 million. Sure, you could buy a few LeFerraris at that price, but why would you want some commoner swill, with its 499 planned units, when you can have your very own special car?

And it's arguably prettier, too.

The roofline is reminiscent of the (also custom) Ferrari SP America, but the front end is totally different. And this one looks better than that one, too, with a big jutting chin out the front to hint at some track use.

While we can't confirm 100% that it is indeed called the Ferrari F12 TRS, it would make sense, considering that just last week Ferrari filed a trademark notice with the Italian government for this exact symbol:

So it sounds about right to me.

Hot damn. I thought the regular old Ferrari 458 was the prettiest modern Ferrari. The Ferrari F12 TRS just put it back in second place.

alzjmv7zkf3h9u4nqfvb.jpg

smbc9teora5utgcl1zwb.jpg

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Watch @BOSSExcellence come through with one of these
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This looks good the back sort of looking like a bugatti
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats bae right there
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What on that car is worthy of any one paying 4.2 million dollars or the equivalent of that.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 that's gorgeous.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    What on that car is worthy of any one paying 4.2 million dollars or the equivalent of that.

It looks fresh as 🤬 . As highly as I think of a bugatti.. If I had that kind of money to drop on the car, Ferrari resonates more with people

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Young King.....pay me in gold Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    I could have 20 billion dollars in my account and still wouldn't spent a million on a car. #whatsthepoint
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only a 🤬 would pay this much for a targa f12
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator

I like the way it looks but I wouldnt spend $4.2Ms for it. That car looks like a revamped version of the Fiorano but with a drop top. 500k at best. Ferrari right now tho is trying to raise cash to expand, on top of this they're going to be releasing a cheaper model Ferrari to compete with the Gallardo's (or LP 560's), Spurs and GTs, and Ghosts that made a ton of money for their respective companies. Ferrari tried the 🤬 with the California line but I always felt the reason why it didn't take off as well was b/c it wasn't as superior as it's competition, it always rubbed me as a "chick whip" for rich soccer moms and obnoxious socialites.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All we do know from our tipster is that they were told it was called the Ferrari F12 TRS, and it cost the equivalent of $4.2 million

will_smith_wtf_gif.gif
  • B_A
    B_A made her cum till she passed out Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

It looks fresh as 🤬 . As highly as I think of a bugatti.. If I had that kind of money to drop on the car, Ferrari resonates more with people
    doesnt it cost like $50k+to change tires on a bugatti anyway?

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch @BOSSExcellence come through with one of these

Give him a week to move them "pies" he'll get one by Friday
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to have owned three Ferrari's in order to get on the list for this F12 (they're being built to order) ...... Waiting list is at 3yrs. already! Unless you're somebody like Jay Leno who has a few Ferrari's already and is also known to drive all his car on the regular ...... then the wait is around 1yr.

In the contract you sign with Ferrari, you have to own the car for at least a year before you can sell it .... and to buy another new, you have to have X amount of miles driven on the one you already own.
    Ferrari want their car to be driven, not parked in a museum or flipped on ebay .......

When the car is ready for delivery/pick up, Ferrari will offer to buy the car back for 10K over sticker price ........ so they can turn around and resale it for 25K + over sticker price
  • sstreetking94
    sstreetking94 Members Posts: 11
    Bish looks like the love child of koenigsegg,bugatti and vipers menaj. A wild night in vegas sniffin nos and guzzlin 0w50. No way in hell the drivetrain specs justify that price but if its in that kind of demand, its a nice place to store 4.2million and maybe flip for a 10% come up as long as you dont sit on it too long.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd buy me a $100,000 car max, then a mansion for that money AND change. 🤬 that.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 looks clean as hell.
  • KEKE SOUND
    KEKE SOUND Members Posts: 3
    wow indeed
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could have 20 billion dollars in my account and still wouldn't spent a million on a car. #whatsthepoint

I wouldn't spend a mill on a car unless its a laferrari or a ferrari enzo
  • iNeverCould
    iNeverCould Members Posts: 60
    Wow, car looks cool!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta STFUMembers Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pico wrote: »
    thats bae right there

That's still bae.