What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty Screens!

1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2014 in IllGaming
Following its showing at E3, developer Just Add Water has released a collection of new screens for its upcoming remake, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee New N' Tasty.

Far more than just an HD upgrade of Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, you can check out the screens in the gallery below. The collection is a showcase of images from the game's first three locations. We had a chance to check out the game at E3 and walked away with positive impressions. You can read about those here.

The game is coming to the PlayStation Network on July 22, but will also release for PC, Mac, Linux, Wii U, and Xbox One at some point in the future.

nnt_ffz_33.jpg
nnt_rf_03.jpg
nnt_rf_06.jpg
nnt_rf_15.jpg
nnt_rf_21.jpg
nnt_rf_08.jpg
nnt_rf_04.jpg
nnt_rf_25.jpg

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 was difficult as 🤬 when I was a young'n. Might have to give this 🤬 a go
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    def will be playing this i love that series
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ayeee....that was my 🤬

i aint neeeever heard nobody talk about that game....just lookin at it got all the commands and sounds and funny 🤬 coming back to me

and now i feel like a nerd
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I use to Love this game and it was hard as hell to play. Pleasurable frustration. N/H
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man this series was fun. hope it does well and they remake the other 2 games.
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never played this.
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to replaying this with a superior save system. The original game was 🤬 unforgivable on that front. Also looking forward to having my ears exposed to it's glorious soundtrack once again.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Looking forward to replaying this with a superior save system. The original game was 🤬 unforgivable on that front. Also looking forward to having my ears exposed to it's glorious soundtrack once again.

lol yeah i remember that...not much room for 🤬 ups
  • satyronesatyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i might 🤬 with this didnt get a chance to get real deep with this series back in the day so i may got this.
  • Karl.Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copping!
  • AlkinduzAlkinduz No Prep, No Glory Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Abe is back
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone had the demo with their PS1's, yet no one I know ever had either of the full games.
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone had the demo with their PS1's, yet no one I know ever had either of the full games.

That was me. Mc Donalds gave a Hercules demo away with their Happy Meal back in the day. 🤬 was GOAT

I had Exodus and Odyssey full games.

That was me. Mc Donalds gave a Hercules demo away with their Happy Meal back in the day. 🤬 was GOAT

Ha! I remember that!
    Anyone on PS pick this up?
    THis is not coming to next gen?
    Never mind it's not coming to Xbox Brand.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was actually
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its out i thought
    Never mind it's not coming to Xbox Brand.
    Out now on PS4.

Dates to be announced on Xbox One, PS3, Vita, PC, MAC, Linux and Wii U.

Cross buy/save will be available on PS3, PS4 and Vita.

$30/€21/£18
  • peagle05peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 's dope..the fact that you can aim when throwing now>>>