What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

I Just Wanted A Face Pic And An Exclusive: The Trillfate Story

Chi Snow
Chi Snow Night's WatchCastle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
Chapter 1: She PM'd me outta the blue......

*Take it from there champ*

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    IC jokes? @Parallel

ok let me log off...meanwhile in the Real World...

u have to travel across the Atlantic ocean for 10 hours to see your bodybuilder gf who took your virginity out of pity

#Facts

SAVAGERY!!!
    Parallel wrote: »
    IC jokes? @Parallel

ok let me log off...meanwhile in the Real World...

u have to travel across the Atlantic ocean for 10 hours to see your bodybuilder gf who took your virginity out of pity

#Facts

In the real world you followed another man around then stole his identity... In the real world.

CCCCCCOOOOMMMBO BREAKER!!

Score is 1-1
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did sleepfate ever explain why he stole ol boys identity?

I was just about to ask this
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did sleepfate ever explain why he stole ol boys identity?
    because he thought shang tsung was the greatest
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that whole situation seems a lil 🤬 if you really think about.... that's the power of Nutella I guess
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So y'all saying sleep...trill... W.e his name is is 🤬 ? Oh
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Yeah that whole situation seems a lil 🤬 if you really think about.... that's the power of Nutella I guess

magicchair.gif

lmao yo
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no @dwo the travels and stories were all real...

only the identity was..... assumed
  • shit happens
    shit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakeMembers Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can we talk about half naked women now?

naw g explain this 🤬 bro

This is the perfect time to put this 🤬 to sleep for good.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no @dwo the travels and stories were all real...

only the identity was..... assumed
    I knew that guy was not you.No way anyone would come on the IC and admit to being that guy.LOL, thanks for the entertanment
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok I gotta ask this. @Trillfate, did yiu know Nolte was a 🤬 rapper??
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just seems like a whole to do to get attention from a female on the Internet that you more than likely will never meet a day in your life...