What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

PlayStation 4 'Wave Blue' DualShock 4 Controller Coming Stateside This Fall

1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sony will release a two-toned "Wave Blue" DualShock 4 controller in the U.S. for the PlayStation 4 this fall, according to an announcement on PlayStation's official Facebook page.

Sony announced the DualShock 4 design last year, along with the "Magma Red" controller. The controllers were expected to launch in the U.S., Canada and Latin America shortly after the PS4's launch for $59.

More photos of the controller are available on the PlayStation Facebook page. Both the Magma Red and Wave Blue controllers are already available in the U.K. and Japan.

Comments

• John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are they getting rid of the stupid light and fixing the rubber on the analogs?
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo is it me or does my controller not keep a charge long?
  • achewon87achewon87 Mash Out Posse Survivor Series '97Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Yo is it me or does my controller not keep a charge long?

It doesn't...

You can dim the light and turn the sound off on the DS4 to help but it still will not last long; I charge mine pretty much everyday...
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't get rid of the light ...... needed for VR
  • John_BlaziniJohn_Blazini When it comes to half the niggas on the IC's kids...I am the father Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joshuaboy wrote: »

DAMN thats right maybe they will smarten up...i won't be 🤬 with VR most likely so I would rather not have it
    Can't get rid of the light ...... needed for VR

• grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing the rubber on the analogs?

get some of these. i use on all my controllers. analog sticks stay brand new.

358.jpg
    fixing the rubber on the analogs?

get some of these. i use on all my controllers. analog sticks stay brand new.

358.jpg

I have control freaks on my Xbox joints ..but it's not because the rubber rips..but I'm gonna scoop some for my ps4 for sure thx

• joshuaboyjoshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    joshuaboy wrote: »

DAMN thats right maybe they will smarten up...i won't be 🤬 with VR most likely so I would rather not have it

me neither
  • Karl.Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charge the controller everyday? Damn!
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    Charge the controller everyday? Damn!

I play a game for 2 hrs and then I turn the ps4 off. Come back later the controller got 1 bar
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    I dunno what kind of cheap ass energy is being supplied to your houses but my controllers keep a charge for the longest. Not worried about this controller yet. There's nothing I'd play with more than 2 players other than Madden.
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    I dunno what kind of cheap ass energy is being supplied to your houses but my controllers keep a charge for the longest. Not worried about this controller yet. There's nothing I'd play with more than 2 players other than Madden.

You doing the video game list again
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    edited June 2014
    @themadlionsfan A top games list?