What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

50 Cent Stole "In Da Club" Hook From Lloyd Banks, Bang'Em Smurf Says

2»

Comments

• Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banks was lookin for pay back on that 50 cent song many men intro sounds like a set up to me
  • LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Artists from the same rap labels always jack beats, hooks, etcc.. from each other. Smurf is irrelevant
  • DaRealMoneyMitch
    DaRealMoneyMitch Members Posts: 2
    I am a 50 cent fan but he's hurting his self and his group by not being able to network with the industry's artists. No love. No buzz!!! 50-cent-featured.jpg
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a 50 cent fan but he's hurting his self and his group by not being able to network with the industry's artists. No love. No buzz!!! 50-cent-featured.jpg

Thats not always needed to get a buzz
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    It does sound like a Lloyd Banks hook tho LOLOL

Its crazy cuz when I read the thread title, I immediately paused, and recited the entire thing in his voice. I'll be damned.

Son...my mind blown right now.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasn't banks been been independent a good 3 years at least tough?
  • iron man1
    *Though
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never liked that song. Everythang from da beat, da hook and lyrics were basic.
  • LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    I never liked that song. Everythang from da beat, da hook and lyrics were basic.

2mcgcoj.jpg
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No 🤬 ??!! lol , "Banks said come on 🤬 go and switch your style up, go head and watch the money pile up" -50