What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

SHARK TANK: Who else is feeling this show??

Lustchyld
Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
I like it. You get an inside look on how investors decide what to put their money behind and what kinds of products entrepreneurs are presenting. Very educational if you're a businessman/woman.

Comments

• Lustchyld
    something told me to put this in GnS... smh
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol dope show, why mark cubin not on it anymore tho
  • Lustchyld
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Lol dope show, why mark cubin not on it anymore tho

maybe the one I just saw tonight was a rerun, but he was on there
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 🤬 with it
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. "Living, breathing exigent circumstances." Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watch it but dont go checking for it like that. Like if I'm washing dishes I'll put it on through on demand.
  • Lustchyld
    S.jR. wrote: »
    I watch it but dont go checking for it like that. Like if I'm washing dishes I'll put it on through on demand.

If I'm channel surfing and it's on I usually try to check it out

• earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the goat shows. The Tuesday night ones are always reruns though. Fri nights in the fall is when they give new eppys. Mr wonderful stays roasting these young cats though lol
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite shows.... I'm pretty sure Cuban is still on there..
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only reality show I watch

Always some terrible ideas to laugh at and some interesting negotiations with the good ones
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dope show...
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shark Tank is dope as 🤬 . Cuban is still on there. They cycle the sharks in and out now that the younger chick is on there. Sometimes Damon ain't on there, sometimes you won't see Mark but Mr. Wonderful is always on there not giving a single 🤬 about feelings. GOAT show
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not feeling it. It's a bunch of rich 🤬 teeing off on people's ideas on some uppity 🤬 .

Not to mention, these dumb contestants put in all of that work just to have one of the sharks take control or all of the proceeds... knowing damn well the sharks don't give a 🤬 about their company. They're just trying to leech off of their idea to fatten their bank accounts.

If the contestants were smart, they would use the show solely for exposure and almost never take a deal, unless that 🤬 was lucrative.

But on some strict entertainment 🤬 , it doesn't have that much replay value to me. It's the same 🤬 over and over.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Not feeling it. It's a bunch of rich 🤬 teeing off on people's ideas on some uppity 🤬 .

Not to mention, these dumb contestants put in all of that work just to have one of the sharks take control or all of the proceeds... knowing damn well the sharks don't give a 🤬 about their company. They're just trying to leech off of their idea to fatten their bank accounts.

If the contestants were smart, they would use the show solely for exposure and almost never take a deal, unless that 🤬 was lucrative.

But on some strict entertainment 🤬 , it doesn't have that much replay value to me. It's the same 🤬 over and over.

Seems like you don't really watch the show.

There are plenty of times where the sharks take exactly the offer of the people. 10%, 20% etc... That's not being greedy. I can count on one hand where they took 50% or more.

And there are people who go on the show strictly for exposure, and the sharks have acknowledged it on the show multiple times. I'd think EVERYONE who goes on knows the exposure they get from the show and it's one of the main reasons they apply to go on the show.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this show is good....but you have to understannd it.

first, alof of those deals fall thru. only afew of them become something
    second mr wondeful is not a smart dude hes just a con man. hewaits until all the other deals are done or off the table to try to work on people wilingness to get a deal at the end. cuz at that point they nervous. or he tries to scrae them into a deal.

the russian dude and damon are the only two i have respect for other the the older lady.

cuban is an 🤬 with alot of money...
    wonderful sold people a pipedream
    the other chick has qvc on lock..so that doesnt make her smart.

you have to watch this show closely to understand where i am coming from.

i think people learn or pay attention to the wrong lessons with this show
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just stated watching it. The only reality show I'll ever watch.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin O Leary is the best one on the show. He gives no 🤬
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

like i said...hes a con man tha plays on the dont burn a bridge angle...

thats why he is always saying your dead to me.

dont be fooled
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the profit >>> shark tank
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shark tank is the 🤬
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator

like i said...hes a con man tha plays on the dont burn a bridge angle...

thats why he is always saying your dead to me.

dont be fooled

This is true..... he's from Toronto and runs the O'Leary Funds, he charges high fees for subpar performance and uses TV to keep himself looking hot. He's not even particularly good at it either. A lot of people pulled money out of his funds too. He's more about selling mutual funds than actually putting up numbers on the board. He acts how he does on TV in real life SMMFH.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 🤬 with it. They 🤬 me off with that 🤬 they pull when one person makes an offer they try to pressure the company owner to make a decision on the offer before they make an offer.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    the profit >>> shark tank

again this is a show that people dont look close enough at.

the profit is about a dude that goes around and prays on those willing to make a dollar by giving up $10.

he prays on good ideas and foundation then comes an takes it completely from under people using the guise of helping make them profitable.

the owners are stupid for only seeing money but allowing themselves to lose control of their company.

this dude does not help, he can hire consultants with his money and make it look like his idea. he basically a glorified consultant with money.

running business is about taking risks....he sells the dream of minimizing the risk but making a profit.

you guys need to be able to see thru people like this.

this site is always about exposing but cant thru these 🤬 ?