What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

BUN B: TRILL OG-the epilogue...how do you rate this album???

Lustchyld
Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2014 in The Reason
I felt it was a drop off from the first 2 "Trill" albums. Ain't bumped it in a lil minute. Overall I felt Bun could've done a lot better

BUN B: TRILL OG-the epilogue...how do you rate this album??? 16 votes

Masterpiece
0%
Great
0%
Satisfactory
37%
bigbird_1Rampage12A$AP_A$TONHafBaykedLustchyldC-PortTrapper 6 votes
Poor
37%
infamous114double0sugenillerthekid700aladdin1978trilladelic 6 votes
UPS is hiring
25%
THE_R_tompetrez3JDSTAYWITITBuilt 4 cuban linx 4 votes

Comments

700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lustchyld
    Satisfactory
    i dont jam bun b no more after he disrespected 🤬 c

source?
  • Lustchyld
    Satisfactory

he basically tryna distance himself from 🤬 c in the whole interview...i mean, 🤬 c was wild, he would basically diss anybody anywhere anytime...i can understand thats bad business, IF, you wanna be ah mainstream 🤬 ...but the group name is "underground kings"...🤬 c didn't give ah 🤬 about industry 🤬 ...

it should be ah known fact that in rap, theres 2 genres, theres country rap tunes, and theres hip hop...🤬 c 🤬 wit 🤬 who do hip hop, but he never said he did hip hop, 🤬 he came up when it was eastcoast Vs south real hard..like on some straight kkk vs black 🤬 ...

but now, 🤬 c dead..bun b talkin bout he ah hip hop 🤬 ...

HOW IS THIS TRILL???

dope interview. bad business is bad business regardless. how many friends have fallen out over money in history? Imo he didn't talk down on 🤬 C at all, he just expressed his disagreements with some of Chad's shenanigans.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭

he basically tryna distance himself from 🤬 c in the whole interview...i mean, 🤬 c was wild, he would basically diss anybody anywhere anytime...i can understand thats bad business, IF, you wanna be ah mainstream 🤬 ...but the group name is "underground kings"...🤬 c didn't give ah 🤬 about industry 🤬 ...

it should be ah known fact that in rap, theres 2 genres, theres country rap tunes, and theres hip hop...🤬 c 🤬 wit 🤬 who do hip hop, but he never said he did hip hop, 🤬 he came up when it was eastcoast Vs south real hard..like on some straight kkk vs black 🤬 ...

HOW IS THIS TRILL???

You know the East never gave a 🤬 too much about the south musically(Rap wise) all that time 🤬 thought it was a war on some "kkk vs Black 🤬 " in your words?

Also country rap tunes should probably stop rapping over hip hop beats.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

HOW IS THIS TRILL???

Don't get me wrong Bun is a smart & intellectual dude but everybody know 🤬 was that 🤬 in UGK

🤬 wasn't scared to call his friends out on that 🤬 (example T.I. & Flip) & to me that defends a true friend because nowadays, you'll see people telling their friends what they wanna hear instead what they need to here.

When 🤬 talk in interviews then you are going to listen with all ears & he gon serve you with no filter.

Bun interview is filled with filter & I don't like that

That's why I think Boosie said 🤬 was closer to him than Bun. He said he can still talk to Bun any day, but it's different when 🤬 talking to him

• h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »

HOW IS THIS TRILL???

Don't get me wrong Bun is a smart & intellectual dude but everybody know 🤬 was that 🤬 in UGK

🤬 wasn't scared to call his friends out on that 🤬 (example T.I. & Flip) & to me that defends a true friend because nowadays, you'll see people telling their friends what they wanna hear instead what they need to here.

When 🤬 talk in interviews then you are going to listen with all ears & he gon serve you with no filter.

Bun interview is filled with filter & I don't like that

That's why I think Boosie said 🤬 was closer to him than Bun. He said he can still talk to Bun any day, but it's different when 🤬 talking to him

I think it was more or less that he was signed to Trill Records which 🤬 C was a part of at some part. So he would be closer to 🤬 than Bun off the business and nature of dealing with 🤬 more than Bun.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satisfactory
    its straight but it coulda been better
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor
    Sounded old or rushed.
  • Lustchyld
    Satisfactory
    one mo spin
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satisfactory
    It was basically leftovers or 🤬 that didn't make the cut for the Trill OG album so it's not really a surprise it was so average.
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satisfactory
    It was alright. It just isn't the same without that live 🤬 C flavor