What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Christians, are you ready to abandon your religion?

12357

Comments

  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    10398076_641023975990064_257203604382299322_n.jpg


    This is the most ignorant 🤬 from you yet, now who's the fool, you look like a fool by posting false images and false claims, you is as wicked as the lie, you have no accountability for truth, you Live a lie and an undisciplined life

    Well, Jesus is more then welcome to come back to Earth and prove all that wrong. He did say he would come back quickly, so maybe there's hope.

    You don't want that to happen when he comes back there is going to be massive bloodshed.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    10398076_641023975990064_257203604382299322_n.jpg


    This is the most ignorant 🤬 from you yet, now who's the fool, you look like a fool by posting false images and false claims, you is as wicked as the lie, you have no accountability for truth, you Live a lie and an undisciplined life

    Well, Jesus is more then welcome to come back to Earth and prove all that wrong. He did say he would come back quickly, so maybe there's hope.

    You don't want that to happen when he comes back there is going to be massive bloodshed.

    Why would there be bloodshed when he comes back.....?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    10398076_641023975990064_257203604382299322_n.jpg


    This is the most ignorant 🤬 from you yet, now who's the fool, you look like a fool by posting false images and false claims, you is as wicked as the lie, you have no accountability for truth, you Live a lie and an undisciplined life

    Well, Jesus is more then welcome to come back to Earth and prove all that wrong. He did say he would come back quickly, so maybe there's hope.

    this is basically where religion lost me

    the book is full of miracles and encounters with the divine
    yet I experience none and I'm expected to believe that the tales in the text are true
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Trashboat wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Trashboat wrote: »
    If fear isn't a factor why is divine punishment such a prominent feature of monotheism?

    'don't you want to go to heaven?'

    It's not discipline, it's just a desire to chase a reward and avoid a punishment

    divine punishment is a feature of the abrahamic religion because gods perfection is a feature of these religions therefore there must be punishment for all sin. 🤬 does not give us a spirit of fear but of boldness so no christian that has grown beyond the baby phase serves 🤬 totally out of fear Fear of 🤬 is love for self and mankind and beside cowards are also thrown into the lake of fire.

    Proverbs
    The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
    For by me your days will be multiplied, and years will be added to your life.


    you did not show that there is not an aspect of fear to religious devotion it was never my intention
    and even said that people do it for themselves, which is just them chasing a reward

    that is not doing what people do not want and does not fit your definition of discipline

    read what i said carefully, basically i said that fear alone is not enough to give you an eternal reward, and is only a motivator of "baby believers" those who don't really know the faith. The verse you quoted says what?? that fear is the beginning so of course their is an aspect of fear to religious devotion. but it's not done as a way to get some eternal reward.

    fear of 🤬 which is really respect is no gaurantee of escaping hell so we don't believe from fear because there is no eternal reward in living a devoted life based only on fear. The bible is clear the only way into his kingdom is to love 🤬 and your fellow man. the bible also says love seeks nothing for itself SO THERE is no chasing of any reward though we are promised one it cannot be attained by anything we do of ourselves.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Trashboat wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    10398076_641023975990064_257203604382299322_n.jpg


    This is the most ignorant 🤬 from you yet, now who's the fool, you look like a fool by posting false images and false claims, you is as wicked as the lie, you have no accountability for truth, you Live a lie and an undisciplined life

    Well, Jesus is more then welcome to come back to Earth and prove all that wrong. He did say he would come back quickly, so maybe there's hope.

    this is basically where religion lost me

    the book is full of miracles and encounters with the divine
    yet I experience none and I'm expected to believe that the tales in the text are true

    It's something many former Christians like myself could never understand. Why did 🤬 do all these miracles IN FRONT of people back in the day, but nothing now? How come these so called saviors and prophets are so quiet now? I've experienced some lucky and miraculous things in my life but when I watch the news or read the newspapers, I see those miraculous things aren't really spread across the world. So much misery on Earth and these saviors and prophets are doing 🤬 now.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    10398076_641023975990064_257203604382299322_n.jpg


    This is the most ignorant 🤬 from you yet, now who's the fool, you look like a fool by posting false images and false claims, you is as wicked as the lie, you have no accountability for truth, you Live a lie and an undisciplined life

    Well, Jesus is more then welcome to come back to Earth and prove all that wrong. He did say he would come back quickly, so maybe there's hope.

    You don't want that to happen when he comes back there is going to be massive bloodshed.

    Why would there be bloodshed when he comes back.....?

    Partly because of people like you WHO will allow the oppression of his faithful i could get deeper into it with you but that would go into prophecy.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashboat wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    10398076_641023975990064_257203604382299322_n.jpg


    This is the most ignorant 🤬 from you yet, now who's the fool, you look like a fool by posting false images and false claims, you is as wicked as the lie, you have no accountability for truth, you Live a lie and an undisciplined life

    Well, Jesus is more then welcome to come back to Earth and prove all that wrong. He did say he would come back quickly, so maybe there's hope.

    this is basically where religion lost me

    the book is full of miracles and encounters with the divine
    yet I experience none and I'm expected to believe that the tales in the text are true

    It's something many former Christians like myself could never understand. Why did 🤬 do all these miracles IN FRONT of people back in the day, but nothing now? How come these so called saviors and prophets are so quiet now? I've experienced some lucky and miraculous things in my life but when I watch the news or read the newspapers, I see those miraculous things aren't really spread across the world. So much misery on Earth and these saviors and prophets are doing 🤬 now.

    Miracles happen all the time but There is no longer a need for prophets of 🤬 to do all that magic we have all we need.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashboat wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    10398076_641023975990064_257203604382299322_n.jpg


    This is the most ignorant 🤬 from you yet, now who's the fool, you look like a fool by posting false images and false claims, you is as wicked as the lie, you have no accountability for truth, you Live a lie and an undisciplined life

    Well, Jesus is more then welcome to come back to Earth and prove all that wrong. He did say he would come back quickly, so maybe there's hope.

    this is basically where religion lost me

    the book is full of miracles and encounters with the divine
    yet I experience none and I'm expected to believe that the tales in the text are true

    well, i have experienced the supernatural sorry you have not but now the chances of you ever experiencing it are becoming weaker as will become like a deadzone
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    the scriptures teach you to desire to do what is against your nature that is the discipline of 🤬 i don't know how much more clear i can be. there are 2 types of fear: fear of 🤬 which is more akin to extreme respect and then their is human fear, no form of human fear will get you into the kingdom of heaven if you serve 🤬 just because you are afraid of hell then you are probable going to end up in the lake of fire.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    This thread is hard to read and yes science can establish discipline, but there needs to be a question why, what, where, and how first to establish a logical reasoning for this particular discipline and etc. But it's much easier to learn from The Creator. So...yeah pointless thread.

    No that's instruction/training, religiously created discipline has no set logical method and in facts it's true discipline because it's not imposed upon you from the outside.

    If the creator is nature and life then discipline is natural. We are just in a unnatural state so what appears to be natural isn't natural.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    This thread is hard to read and yes science can establish discipline, but there needs to be a question why, what, where, and how first to establish a logical reasoning for this particular discipline and etc. But it's much easier to learn from The Creator. So...yeah pointless thread.

    No that's instruction/training, religiously created discipline has no set logical method and in facts it's true discipline because it's not imposed upon you from the outside.

    If the creator is nature and life then discipline is natural. We are just in a unnatural state so what appears to be natural isn't natural.

    the creator is not nature 🤬 in Christian theology exist apart from nature. above the universe but his presence can be felt by nature
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynMembers Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trashboat wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    10398076_641023975990064_257203604382299322_n.jpg


    This is the most ignorant 🤬 from you yet, now who's the fool, you look like a fool by posting false images and false claims, you is as wicked as the lie, you have no accountability for truth, you Live a lie and an undisciplined life

    Well, Jesus is more then welcome to come back to Earth and prove all that wrong. He did say he would come back quickly, so maybe there's hope.

    this is basically where religion lost me

    the book is full of miracles and encounters with the divine
    yet I experience none and I'm expected to believe that the tales in the text are true

    It's something many former Christians like myself could never understand. Why did 🤬 do all these miracles IN FRONT of people back in the day, but nothing now? How come these so called saviors and prophets are so quiet now? I've experienced some lucky and miraculous things in my life but when I watch the news or read the newspapers, I see those miraculous things aren't really spread across the world. So much misery on Earth and these saviors and prophets are doing 🤬 now.

    I'm skeptical about the miracles in the past myself (most of them are pagan allegories), but the mainstream media only reports what THEY want you to see. The people that run this world want us to question 🤬 , so of course they won't show anything of that nature. But they're quick to show you a rapper and a porn star get married like that's something to be given a 🤬 about. I seen some things happen... not necessarily in a biblical nature, but enough for me to at least acknowledge 🤬 's existence. And of course there's 🤬 like this...



    The revolution will not be televised... but it might get Youtubed like a mufucka.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Wrong. "🤬 " is a title that merely represents superiority... something that we all should strive towards.

    I am promoting the removal of the idea that we are eternal subordinates to some extra-terrestrial character. I am promoting the idea that we can be great all on our own, capable of wonderful and terrible things equally.

    You don't need Chrisitianty. Leave it.

    When i and most christians use the term 🤬 we mean the most high 🤬 , the 🤬 of abraham stop all the semantics and word splitting you are doing you know what i mean.

    Man was made with great power and we have great power but by virtue that we are created being we are subordinate i don't need to eat sugar but i would not want to live without it life would be dreadful without it.
    That's just the problem: You casually toss around terminology like Christ, 🤬 , Satan, and Lucifer, using them inaccurately or flat out incorrectly. This is more than semantics. This is acknowledging these theoretic concepts for what they are. Not what some ignorant, racist, power hungry 2nd Century fools misunderstood them to be.

    Also, we weren't created. We evolved. But that's a different thread altogether.

    Throw away your Christianity.

    Everything was created even if it evolved it had to come from something and that something had to come from something. 🤬 IS THE ONLY exception to this because FOR THEIR to be a 🤬 it would have to be beyond all things yet able to create things.

    You are just using sophistry and word games and you know it . To a christian the term christ refers to one man, and yes there have been other anointed ones but only one to bring salvation to all mankind. WHEN we say 🤬 we mean the most high 🤬 . I never used the word lucifer or satan. Throw away your ignorance
    Are you even aware of what you're "🤬 " actually is?

    Christians like to talk about their 🤬 as if it is a capable being equipped with emotions and the ability to do things and speak. But then they'll turn around and say their 🤬 is a spirit. Ask them what a spirit is, and you'll get multiple answers which contradict one another. A spirit in its correct definition could not show emotion or perform tasks or speak anymore than a chair can. It is an inanimate thing.

    🤬 is the creator of all reality, in the bible 🤬 has emotions. Christians define what the word 🤬 or spirit means in their religion, the word spirit has many different meanings and connotations. Who the 🤬 are you to decide what the correct definitions are for a religion that you do no believe in or respect in the first place???? ONCE AGAIN the arrogance of a devil in upon you repent and throw away your ignorance.

    I've not disrespected you once in this thread, yet here you are name calling and assuming more about my position than what I have revealed. Is this what they've taught you in the school of Christian evangelical thought? "If you can't get them to join you, beat them"?

    Tell me. What is a devil?

    You did not disrespect me you disrespect the religion so indirectly you disrespected me because i am a follower of that religion. Once again you are playing with words

    A "devil" is a servant of evil, one who opposes 🤬 .

    You would literally admit to following the ideology of Paul? Do you worship Paul too since you're just willingly following the religion he started?

    This thread embraces true godliness, otherwise known as the potential of greatness of the human mind.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    Wrong. "🤬 " is a title that merely represents superiority... something that we all should strive towards.

    I am promoting the removal of the idea that we are eternal subordinates to some extra-terrestrial character. I am promoting the idea that we can be great all on our own, capable of wonderful and terrible things equally.

    You don't need Chrisitianty. Leave it.

    When i and most christians use the term 🤬 we mean the most high 🤬 , the 🤬 of abraham stop all the semantics and word splitting you are doing you know what i mean.

    Man was made with great power and we have great power but by virtue that we are created being we are subordinate i don't need to eat sugar but i would not want to live without it life would be dreadful without it.
    That's just the problem: You casually toss around terminology like Christ, 🤬 , Satan, and Lucifer, using them inaccurately or flat out incorrectly. This is more than semantics. This is acknowledging these theoretic concepts for what they are. Not what some ignorant, racist, power hungry 2nd Century fools misunderstood them to be.

    Also, we weren't created. We evolved. But that's a different thread altogether.

    Throw away your Christianity.

    Everything was created even if it evolved it had to come from something and that something had to come from something. 🤬 IS THE ONLY exception to this because FOR THEIR to be a 🤬 it would have to be beyond all things yet able to create things.

    You are just using sophistry and word games and you know it . To a christian the term christ refers to one man, and yes there have been other anointed ones but only one to bring salvation to all mankind. WHEN we say 🤬 we mean the most high 🤬 . I never used the word lucifer or satan. Throw away your ignorance
    Are you even aware of what you're "🤬 " actually is?

    Christians like to talk about their 🤬 as if it is a capable being equipped with emotions and the ability to do things and speak. But then they'll turn around and say their 🤬 is a spirit. Ask them what a spirit is, and you'll get multiple answers which contradict one another. A spirit in its correct definition could not show emotion or perform tasks or speak anymore than a chair can. It is an inanimate thing.

    🤬 is the creator of all reality, in the bible 🤬 has emotions. Christians define what the word 🤬 or spirit means in their religion, the word spirit has many different meanings and connotations. Who the 🤬 are you to decide what the correct definitions are for a religion that you do no believe in or respect in the first place???? ONCE AGAIN the arrogance of a devil in upon you repent and throw away your ignorance.

    I've not disrespected you once in this thread, yet here you are name calling and assuming more about my position than what I have revealed. Is this what they've taught you in the school of Christian evangelical thought? "If you can't get them to join you, beat them"?

    Tell me. What is a devil?

    You did not disrespect me you disrespect the religion so indirectly you disrespected me because i am a follower of that religion. Once again you are playing with words

    A "devil" is a servant of evil, one who opposes 🤬 .

    You would literally admit to following the ideology of Paul? Do you worship Paul too since you're just willingly following the religion he started?

    This thread embraces true godliness, otherwise known as the potential of greatness of the human mind.

    I follow the religion of Christ and his ideology. what you described sounds more like the worship of man and the creations of man.

    while I recognize the beauty of man. it's not worthy of worship especially since most of our greatest creations are inspired by our various religious faiths
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    self worship is not godliness it's arrogance and pride which are basically the ultimate destroyers of man.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    self worship is not godliness it's arrogance and pride which are basically the ultimate destroyers of man.

    If you see yourself as a 🤬 , and worship yourself as such, you are practicing godliness.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    self worship is not godliness it's arrogance and pride which are basically the ultimate destroyers of man.

    If you see yourself as a 🤬 , and worship yourself as such, you are practicing godliness.

    worshiping yourself is foolish because you are a limited being and as such your mind absorbs the thought ideas and patterns of behavior of other people around you, you are what is around you. Therefore by worshiping your self what you are really doing is worshiping mankind. The problem with worshiping mankind is that mankind is untrustworthy selfish and worse of all it does not have your best interest at heart
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    “For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.” These “false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect–if that were possible” (Matthew 24:24)

    the only person who ever claimed to be christ is jesus right ? or am I wrong ?

    but yet :

    every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from 🤬 . This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world” (1 John 4:3)

    sounds simple but but ,when you really think about it its like ,if even the elect can get deceived that means we should doubt everything but at the same time if we doubt ,we are not from 🤬 ?? someone explain this fuckery to me please lol

    so its like the first christ is legit ? but we will be deceived...hmmm nobody ever claimed to be christ other than Jesus so....and people are waiting for him to come back but first will come fake christ's that means jesus is FAR from coming back and when he comes back he might be a fake one ,even the elect can be deceived..but if we doubt the next coming we migh feel like we not from 🤬 ? is that right ? hahaha

    🤬 all this 🤬 man lol I believe in 🤬 and thats it ! 🤬 any human being coming on some "i am Christ" type of 🤬 wether it be the first one or any other one ,they all shiesty to me
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    “For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.” These “false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect–if that were possible” (Matthew 24:24)

    the only person who ever claimed to be christ is jesus right ? or am I wrong ?

    but yet :

    every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from 🤬 . This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world” (1 John 4:3)

    sounds simple but but ,when you really think about it its like ,if even the elect can get deceived that means we should doubt everything but at the same time if we doubt ,we are not from 🤬 ?? someone explain this fuckery to me please lol

    so its like the first christ is legit ? but we will be deceived...hmmm nobody ever claimed to be christ other than Jesus so....and people are waiting for him to come back but first will come fake christ's that means jesus is FAR from coming back and when he comes back he might be a fake one ,even the elect can be deceived..but if we doubt the next coming we migh feel like we not from 🤬 ? is that right ? hahaha

    🤬 all this 🤬 man lol I believe in 🤬 and thats it ! 🤬 any human being coming on some "i am Christ" type of 🤬 wether it be the first one or any other one ,they all shiesty to me

    there is nothing to explain because the bible does not say that You can doubt anything you want too christians experience doubts all the time even the apostles had doubts from time to time.
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    zzombie wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    “For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.” These “false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect–if that were possible” (Matthew 24:24)

    the only person who ever claimed to be christ is jesus right ? or am I wrong ?

    but yet :

    every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from 🤬 . This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world” (1 John 4:3)

    sounds simple but but ,when you really think about it its like ,if even the elect can get deceived that means we should doubt everything but at the same time if we doubt ,we are not from 🤬 ?? someone explain this fuckery to me please lol

    so its like the first christ is legit ? but we will be deceived...hmmm nobody ever claimed to be christ other than Jesus so....and people are waiting for him to come back but first will come fake christ's that means jesus is FAR from coming back and when he comes back he might be a fake one ,even the elect can be deceived..but if we doubt the next coming we migh feel like we not from 🤬 ? is that right ? hahaha

    🤬 all this 🤬 man lol I believe in 🤬 and thats it ! 🤬 any human being coming on some "i am Christ" type of 🤬 wether it be the first one or any other one ,they all shiesty to me

    there is nothing to explain because the bible does not say that You can doubt anything you want too christians experience doubts all the time even the apostles had doubts from time to time.

    well explain to me how we supposed to know that jesus was not a fraud ? I know it was written after jesus but i'm sayin, how how we supposed to recognise the real christ from the fake one if even elects can be deceived ? you say we can doubt but it says a spirit that does not acknowledge jesus ,is not from 🤬 ? but an elect should be from 🤬 right ? thats why he is elect in the first place ! that would mean an elect should never have any doubts ! but yet it says even an elect can be deceived ... so whats our insurance of ever recognising the fraud ???

    🤬 dont add up...it should be saying ;people who dont have the faith and/or are not in 🤬 can be deceived!

    But even elects can be deceived ,but yet if you doubt or dont acknowledge ,you are not in 🤬 ....that 🤬 dont add upp bro ,and I refuse to believe that a book that is COMPLETELY guided by 🤬 's spirit ,can have simple 🤬 that dont add up ! that 🤬 been tampered with ,allegories,stories,some facts ,some deep knowledge ,some straight up poetry and some he say she say...gots too be ,you did not asnwer anything ! HOW can someone be sure but yet supposed to be expecting frauds at the same time! frauds that are so good that they will even deceive ELECTS !! wtf lol thats not the words from a 🤬 that has ABSOLUTE power over everything ,that sounds like a normal 🤬 talking ,not the one I pray too...

  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    self worship is not godliness it's arrogance and pride which are basically the ultimate destroyers of man.

    If you see yourself as a 🤬 , and worship yourself as such, you are practicing godliness.

    worshiping yourself is foolish because you are a limited being and as such your mind absorbs the thought ideas and patterns of behavior of other people around you, you are what is around you. Therefore by worshiping your self what you are really doing is worshiping mankind. The problem with worshiping mankind is that mankind is untrustworthy selfish and worse of all it does not have your best interest at heart

    You're 🤬 is definitively selfish, demands faith as opposed to trust, and is interested in sending people to either the best or worst places in existence.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People can still hold fast to christianity if they learn the definition of ESOTERICALLY.

    John 10:34-35 and Jesus said " isnt it written that ye are gods? AND THESE SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN.

    🤬 works thru us, for us, as us.

    If you take a cup of water out of the ocean, isnt the contents in the cup the same as in the ocean.

    We have to take it ALL in. Its too fragmented. Nothing wrong with that. Why? Because he who knows one book knows none.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    self worship is not godliness it's arrogance and pride which are basically the ultimate destroyers of man.

    If you see yourself as a 🤬 , and worship yourself as such, you are practicing godliness.

    worshiping yourself is foolish because you are a limited being and as such your mind absorbs the thought ideas and patterns of behavior of other people around you, you are what is around you. Therefore by worshiping your self what you are really doing is worshiping mankind. The problem with worshiping mankind is that mankind is untrustworthy selfish and worse of all it does not have your best interest at heart

    You're 🤬 is definitively selfish, demands faith as opposed to trust, and is interested in sending people to either the best or worst places in existence.

    actually 🤬 demands both faith and trust and he does not send you anywhere he allows you to decide for yourself were you want to go.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People can still hold fast to christianity if they learn the definition of ESOTERICALLY.

    John 10:34-35 and Jesus said " isnt it written that ye are gods? AND THESE SCRIPTURES CANNOT BE BROKEN.

    🤬 works thru us, for us, as us.

    If you take a cup of water out of the ocean, isnt the contents in the cup the same as in the ocean.

    We have to take it ALL in. Its too fragmented. Nothing wrong with that. Why? Because he who knows one book knows none.

    MAN IS NOT 🤬 we are gods and therefore have some power.
Sign In or Register to comment.