What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Christians, are you ready to abandon your religion?

123457»

Comments

  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    No education has nothing to do with being a child of 🤬 .

    Becoming a child of 🤬 is based on relationship not religion. You must be in relationship with King Jesus, by confessing Him as LORD and believing in your heart that He rose from the dead. Without being in relationship with King Jesus you are not His child.

    You are a child of the devil if you haven't been Born Again. You are of the seed of the serpent that is twice dead, a good for nothing withered branch that has been plucked up by the roots and is only usable to be burned in the fire. Amen.

    so you are basically saying that every other religion are devil sons ? hahaha thats part of education ,what they TAUGHT you to believe...you dont have to know about jesus to believe in 🤬 bro ,but you are lost and brainwashed and dont even realise it because you are killing yourself by judging other people's soul and only people that are brainwashed by a sect act that way ...you have the audacity to tell me 🤬 is not my father but the devil is ? hahaha

    you sound alot more evil and egotistical than me ,coming here and basically saying i'm going to hell ,you guys got brainwashed the 🤬 up I swear ya'll dont get it at all but hey godbless you

    Again you keep on speaking about religion. That is why you are lost. Religion will not save you. Until you wake up and understand this truth, you will continue to be lost.

    When King Jesus confronted the "religious leaders" of His day. He specifically said this to them:

    "you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies."
    John 8:44


    This is King Jesus speaking to the people who were the most "religious" folks in the whole entire world! And King Jesus rebuked them utterly for not believing His word. Which is exactly what you are doing!


    You are refusing to believe that King Jesus is 🤬 !
    You are refusing to believe that King Jesus died for your sins!
    You are refusing to believe that King Jesus rose from the dead on the 3rd day!
    You are refusing to believe that king Jesus is the only way that one can be saved!
    You are refusing to believe that King Jesus is the truth!


    You are doing the same things that the "religious leaders" did in His day! How are you any different?
    You keep on talking about "religion" this and "religion" that!
    And religion will not save you!


    All you doing is lip service, but your heart is far from 🤬 . You are lost. You need Jesus. You need to be born again. And NO, I will not mince my words! I will not sugar coat the message!

    If you don't believe that Jesus Christ is your LORD and Savior and you die in that state, you will be eternally lost to the lake of fire. It's as simple as that. Amen.

    I say all of this is blasphemy but I wont try to change your mind but how is christianity not a religion ?

    and no Jesus cannot be 🤬 if 🤬 sent him as a sacrifice ,that would mean 🤬 sacrified himself ,Jesus was clearly asking 🤬 "why have you forsaken me" so he was obviously talking to someone other than himself so I refuse to believe that jesus is 🤬 .How can 🤬 be asking a question that every human can ask ? so you telling me 🤬 doubted himself ? ...you wont give a clear answer to that because you aint got the answers sway ,lol

    that jesus 🤬 is blasphemy to challenge 🤬 ,to me this 🤬 is simple ,False Idol ,he the biggest one ,got alot of people fooled but hey I could be wrong ,In the meantime I only pray to the Most High ,peace

    1. Why do you insist on talking about religion when there is no efficacy in it? I just don't get it. Religion has nothing to do with what I am talking about.
    2. I am talking about knowing Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior. This entails having a personal and intimate relationship with the 🤬 who made you. If this is what you truly desire the questions that you have will be answered.
    3. But if you just want to argue and talk nonsense acting like you are smarter than 🤬 , no one can help you and your own foolish pride will be your ruin.


    Now are you willing to humble yourself my friend and truly seek to know who Jesus Christ is and what He did for your soul?

    Yes or no?

    again ,can you answer the question ? stop all that smoke and mirrors 🤬 ,we havin a convo ,answer the question @DoUwant2go2Heaven

    The question is answered. I'm not talking about religion.

    I am talking about Jesus Christ and knowing Him personally.

    Do you want to discuss Him and how you can be saved?

    Yes or No?

    I dont follow the blind sorry, you cant even answer a basic question about your savior smh lol @DoUwant2go2Heaven you are a blind brainwashed sheep ,I have a bunch of questions that no jesus follower can ever give me a definite answer to because it does not add up ,you ducking and weaving around the question and its funny as hell

    again stop saying that you are not talking about religion ,its irrelevant ,I asked you a question about what jesus said in the bible, wake the 🤬 up!

    How can you understand what Jesus said in the Bible if you can't even understand who Jesus is as 🤬 manifest in the flesh?


    Let's start at the basics and get and understanding that Jesus is 🤬 . Anybody who denies this truth is antichrist and the spirit of 🤬 is not in that person. And if the spirit of 🤬 is not in a person, you do not belong to King Jesus as His child. You are reprobate and a bastard. Amen.

    again with smoke and mirrors ...you still did not answer the question ,and you are using devilish tactics to try to get out of it by again condemning me, telling me i'm an antichrist ( to be an antichrist you have to believe that he is who he said he is and go against him...I dont believe the jesus story...)

    and dont get out of a question by telling me that I cant understand something...I asked you a question , and since you claim to have a personal relationship with jesus tell him to speak through you to shut me up and give me an answer in your own words,not by quoting another verse from the bible...

    if you THAT close to jesus he should be able to lead you to a simple answer to the question...and BELIEVE ME I saw the little seed you put in your last response to try to backpeddle on the fact that you said that Jesus is 🤬 ...trust me I aint no 🤬 but still I would like to hear your answer

    @DoUwant2go2Heaven


  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    No education has nothing to do with being a child of 🤬 .

    Becoming a child of 🤬 is based on relationship not religion. You must be in relationship with King Jesus, by confessing Him as LORD and believing in your heart that He rose from the dead. Without being in relationship with King Jesus you are not His child.

    You are a child of the devil if you haven't been Born Again. You are of the seed of the serpent that is twice dead, a good for nothing withered branch that has been plucked up by the roots and is only usable to be burned in the fire. Amen.

    so you are basically saying that every other religion are devil sons ? hahaha thats part of education ,what they TAUGHT you to believe...you dont have to know about jesus to believe in 🤬 bro ,but you are lost and brainwashed and dont even realise it because you are killing yourself by judging other people's soul and only people that are brainwashed by a sect act that way ...you have the audacity to tell me 🤬 is not my father but the devil is ? hahaha

    you sound alot more evil and egotistical than me ,coming here and basically saying i'm going to hell ,you guys got brainwashed the 🤬 up I swear ya'll dont get it at all but hey godbless you

    Again you keep on speaking about religion. That is why you are lost. Religion will not save you. Until you wake up and understand this truth, you will continue to be lost.

    When King Jesus confronted the "religious leaders" of His day. He specifically said this to them:

    "you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies."
    John 8:44


    This is King Jesus speaking to the people who were the most "religious" folks in the whole entire world! And King Jesus rebuked them utterly for not believing His word. Which is exactly what you are doing!


    You are refusing to believe that King Jesus is 🤬 !
    You are refusing to believe that King Jesus died for your sins!
    You are refusing to believe that King Jesus rose from the dead on the 3rd day!
    You are refusing to believe that king Jesus is the only way that one can be saved!
    You are refusing to believe that King Jesus is the truth!


    You are doing the same things that the "religious leaders" did in His day! How are you any different?
    You keep on talking about "religion" this and "religion" that!
    And religion will not save you!


    All you doing is lip service, but your heart is far from 🤬 . You are lost. You need Jesus. You need to be born again. And NO, I will not mince my words! I will not sugar coat the message!

    If you don't believe that Jesus Christ is your LORD and Savior and you die in that state, you will be eternally lost to the lake of fire. It's as simple as that. Amen.

    I say all of this is blasphemy but I wont try to change your mind but how is christianity not a religion ?

    and no Jesus cannot be 🤬 if 🤬 sent him as a sacrifice ,that would mean 🤬 sacrified himself ,Jesus was clearly asking 🤬 "why have you forsaken me" so he was obviously talking to someone other than himself so I refuse to believe that jesus is 🤬 .How can 🤬 be asking a question that every human can ask ? so you telling me 🤬 doubted himself ? ...you wont give a clear answer to that because you aint got the answers sway ,lol

    that jesus 🤬 is blasphemy to challenge 🤬 ,to me this 🤬 is simple ,False Idol ,he the biggest one ,got alot of people fooled but hey I could be wrong ,In the meantime I only pray to the Most High ,peace

    1. Why do you insist on talking about religion when there is no efficacy in it? I just don't get it. Religion has nothing to do with what I am talking about.
    2. I am talking about knowing Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior. This entails having a personal and intimate relationship with the 🤬 who made you. If this is what you truly desire the questions that you have will be answered.
    3. But if you just want to argue and talk nonsense acting like you are smarter than 🤬 , no one can help you and your own foolish pride will be your ruin.


    Now are you willing to humble yourself my friend and truly seek to know who Jesus Christ is and what He did for your soul?

    Yes or no?

    again ,can you answer the question ? stop all that smoke and mirrors 🤬 ,we havin a convo ,answer the question @DoUwant2go2Heaven

    The question is answered. I'm not talking about religion.

    I am talking about Jesus Christ and knowing Him personally.

    Do you want to discuss Him and how you can be saved?

    Yes or No?

    I dont follow the blind sorry, you cant even answer a basic question about your savior smh lol @DoUwant2go2Heaven you are a blind brainwashed sheep ,I have a bunch of questions that no jesus follower can ever give me a definite answer to because it does not add up ,you ducking and weaving around the question and its funny as hell

    again stop saying that you are not talking about religion ,its irrelevant ,I asked you a question about what jesus said in the bible, wake the 🤬 up!

    How can you understand what Jesus said in the Bible if you can't even understand who Jesus is as 🤬 manifest in the flesh?


    Let's start at the basics and get and understanding that Jesus is 🤬 . Anybody who denies this truth is antichrist and the spirit of 🤬 is not in that person. And if the spirit of 🤬 is not in a person, you do not belong to King Jesus as His child. You are reprobate and a bastard. Amen.

    again with smoke and mirrors ...you still did not answer the question ,and you are using devilish tactics to try to get out of it by again condemning me, telling me i'm an antichrist ( to be an antichrist you have to believe that he is who he said he is and go against him...I dont believe the jesus story...)

    and dont get out of a question by telling me that I cant understand something...I asked you a question , and since you claim to have a personal relationship with jesus tell him to speak through you to shut me up and give me an answer in your own words,not by quoting another verse from the bible...

    if you THAT close to jesus he should be able to lead you to a simple answer to the question...and BELIEVE ME I saw the little seed you put in your last response to try to backpeddle on the fact that you said that Jesus is 🤬 ...trust me I aint no 🤬 but still I would like to hear your answer

    @DoUwant2go2Heaven


    1. And herein lays the dilemma @Ether44mag. Am I just going to go along with your thoughts and believe your definition of what an antichrist is? Or am I going to speak truth and tell you what 🤬 said an antichrist is?


    "Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22


    2. You see you keep on speaking, but you speaking words without knowledge. Your definition of antichrist is false. Because it is based on a lie. Just like the scripture says above. When you speak lies you are of your father the devil. Amen.

    3. And Jesus is 🤬 . There is no backpedaling. What are you talking about?
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    No education has nothing to do with being a child of 🤬 .

    Becoming a child of 🤬 is based on relationship not religion. You must be in relationship with King Jesus, by confessing Him as LORD and believing in your heart that He rose from the dead. Without being in relationship with King Jesus you are not His child.

    You are a child of the devil if you haven't been Born Again. You are of the seed of the serpent that is twice dead, a good for nothing withered branch that has been plucked up by the roots and is only usable to be burned in the fire. Amen.

    so you are basically saying that every other religion are devil sons ? hahaha thats part of education ,what they TAUGHT you to believe...you dont have to know about jesus to believe in 🤬 bro ,but you are lost and brainwashed and dont even realise it because you are killing yourself by judging other people's soul and only people that are brainwashed by a sect act that way ...you have the audacity to tell me 🤬 is not my father but the devil is ? hahaha

    you sound alot more evil and egotistical than me ,coming here and basically saying i'm going to hell ,you guys got brainwashed the 🤬 up I swear ya'll dont get it at all but hey godbless you

    Again you keep on speaking about religion. That is why you are lost. Religion will not save you. Until you wake up and understand this truth, you will continue to be lost.

    When King Jesus confronted the "religious leaders" of His day. He specifically said this to them:

    "you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies."
    John 8:44


    This is King Jesus speaking to the people who were the most "religious" folks in the whole entire world! And King Jesus rebuked them utterly for not believing His word. Which is exactly what you are doing!


    You are refusing to believe that King Jesus is 🤬 !
    You are refusing to believe that King Jesus died for your sins!
    You are refusing to believe that King Jesus rose from the dead on the 3rd day!
    You are refusing to believe that king Jesus is the only way that one can be saved!
    You are refusing to believe that King Jesus is the truth!


    You are doing the same things that the "religious leaders" did in His day! How are you any different?
    You keep on talking about "religion" this and "religion" that!
    And religion will not save you!


    All you doing is lip service, but your heart is far from 🤬 . You are lost. You need Jesus. You need to be born again. And NO, I will not mince my words! I will not sugar coat the message!

    If you don't believe that Jesus Christ is your LORD and Savior and you die in that state, you will be eternally lost to the lake of fire. It's as simple as that. Amen.

    I say all of this is blasphemy but I wont try to change your mind but how is christianity not a religion ?

    and no Jesus cannot be 🤬 if 🤬 sent him as a sacrifice ,that would mean 🤬 sacrified himself ,Jesus was clearly asking 🤬 "why have you forsaken me" so he was obviously talking to someone other than himself so I refuse to believe that jesus is 🤬 .How can 🤬 be asking a question that every human can ask ? so you telling me 🤬 doubted himself ? ...you wont give a clear answer to that because you aint got the answers sway ,lol

    that jesus 🤬 is blasphemy to challenge 🤬 ,to me this 🤬 is simple ,False Idol ,he the biggest one ,got alot of people fooled but hey I could be wrong ,In the meantime I only pray to the Most High ,peace

    1. Why do you insist on talking about religion when there is no efficacy in it? I just don't get it. Religion has nothing to do with what I am talking about.
    2. I am talking about knowing Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior. This entails having a personal and intimate relationship with the 🤬 who made you. If this is what you truly desire the questions that you have will be answered.
    3. But if you just want to argue and talk nonsense acting like you are smarter than 🤬 , no one can help you and your own foolish pride will be your ruin.


    Now are you willing to humble yourself my friend and truly seek to know who Jesus Christ is and what He did for your soul?

    Yes or no?

    again ,can you answer the question ? stop all that smoke and mirrors 🤬 ,we havin a convo ,answer the question @DoUwant2go2Heaven

    The question is answered. I'm not talking about religion.

    I am talking about Jesus Christ and knowing Him personally.

    Do you want to discuss Him and how you can be saved?

    Yes or No?

    I dont follow the blind sorry, you cant even answer a basic question about your savior smh lol @DoUwant2go2Heaven you are a blind brainwashed sheep ,I have a bunch of questions that no jesus follower can ever give me a definite answer to because it does not add up ,you ducking and weaving around the question and its funny as hell

    again stop saying that you are not talking about religion ,its irrelevant ,I asked you a question about what jesus said in the bible, wake the 🤬 up!

    How can you understand what Jesus said in the Bible if you can't even understand who Jesus is as 🤬 manifest in the flesh?


    Let's start at the basics and get and understanding that Jesus is 🤬 . Anybody who denies this truth is antichrist and the spirit of 🤬 is not in that person. And if the spirit of 🤬 is not in a person, you do not belong to King Jesus as His child. You are reprobate and a bastard. Amen.

    again with smoke and mirrors ...you still did not answer the question ,and you are using devilish tactics to try to get out of it by again condemning me, telling me i'm an antichrist ( to be an antichrist you have to believe that he is who he said he is and go against him...I dont believe the jesus story...)

    and dont get out of a question by telling me that I cant understand something...I asked you a question , and since you claim to have a personal relationship with jesus tell him to speak through you to shut me up and give me an answer in your own words,not by quoting another verse from the bible...

    if you THAT close to jesus he should be able to lead you to a simple answer to the question...and BELIEVE ME I saw the little seed you put in your last response to try to backpeddle on the fact that you said that Jesus is 🤬 ...trust me I aint no 🤬 but still I would like to hear your answer

    @DoUwant2go2Heaven


    1. And herein lays the dilemma @Ether44mag. Am I just going to go along with your thoughts and believe your definition of what an antichrist is? Or am I going to speak truth and tell you what 🤬 said an antichrist is?


    "Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22


    2. You see you keep on speaking, but you speaking words without knowledge. Your definition of antichrist is false. Because it is based on a lie. Just like the scripture says above. When you speak lies you are of your father the devil. Amen.

    3. And Jesus is 🤬 . There is no backpedaling. What are you talking about?

    If jesus is 🤬 then who was he talking to when on the cross he asked "why have you forsaken me" ?

    just answer the question damn stop it with all the smoke and mirrors ,ducking and weaving smh @DoUwant2go2Heaven
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    So the Bible 🤬 will burn people alive for believing in a different 🤬 or none at all? What a sick and evil bastard, smh. Why would I want to worship such an evil, disgusting being? Hell no, 🤬 that crazy ass 🤬 .

    No you will burn yourself in the lake of fire because you refused the love of the truth and traded it in because you loved the lie.


    You get to decide where you will spend eternity. King Jesus will only execute the choice you made here on earth on the last day. Amen.

    So all you got is threats? That's no different then an armed robber telling someone to do what's said or they'll harm or 🤬 you. So the Bible 🤬 aka Jesus is gonna torture me like them 4 kids tortured that young White boy in Chicago? Wow, your 🤬 is pretty interesting.

    Either way, where is Jesus now? Dead ass, where is he now?? Anywhere to be found? Let's be honest, the Bible is full of lies bruh, didn't Jesus say he'd come back quickly? Ummm, it's been 2,000 plus years now. 🤬 outta here with your weak ass fantasy land 🤬 .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    No education has nothing to do with being a child of 🤬 .

    Becoming a child of 🤬 is based on relationship not religion. You must be in relationship with King Jesus, by confessing Him as LORD and believing in your heart that He rose from the dead. Without being in relationship with King Jesus you are not His child.

    You are a child of the devil if you haven't been Born Again. You are of the seed of the serpent that is twice dead, a good for nothing withered branch that has been plucked up by the roots and is only usable to be burned in the fire. Amen.

    so you are basically saying that every other religion are devil sons ? hahaha thats part of education ,what they TAUGHT you to believe...you dont have to know about jesus to believe in 🤬 bro ,but you are lost and brainwashed and dont even realise it because you are killing yourself by judging other people's soul and only people that are brainwashed by a sect act that way ...you have the audacity to tell me 🤬 is not my father but the devil is ? hahaha

    you sound alot more evil and egotistical than me ,coming here and basically saying i'm going to hell ,you guys got brainwashed the 🤬 up I swear ya'll dont get it at all but hey godbless you

    Again you keep on speaking about religion. That is why you are lost. Religion will not save you. Until you wake up and understand this truth, you will continue to be lost


    All you doing is lip service, but your heart is far from 🤬 . You are lost. You need Jesus. You need to be born again. And NO, I will not mince my words! I will not sugar coat the message!

    If you don't believe that Jesus Christ is your LORD and Savior and you die in that state, you will be eternally lost to the lake of fire. It's as simple as that. Amen.

    I say all of this is blasphemy but I wont try to change your mind but how is christianity not a religion ?

    and no Jesus cannot be 🤬 if 🤬 sent him as a sacrifice ,that would mean 🤬 sacrified himself ,Jesus was clearly asking 🤬 "why have you forsaken me" so he was obviously talking to someone other than himself so I refuse to believe that jesus is 🤬 .How can 🤬 be asking a question that every human can ask ? so you telling me 🤬 doubted himself ? ...you wont give a clear answer to that because you aint got the answers sway ,lol

    that jesus 🤬 is blasphemy to challenge 🤬 ,to me this 🤬 is simple ,False Idol ,he the biggest one ,got alot of people fooled but hey I could be wrong ,In the meantime I only pray to the Most High ,peace

    1. Why do you insist on talking about religion when there is no efficacy in it? I just don't get it. Religion has nothing to do with what I am talking about.
    2. I am talking about knowing Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior. This entails having a personal and intimate relationship with the 🤬 who made you. If this is what you truly desire the questions that you have will be answered.
    3. But if you just want to argue and talk nonsense acting like you are smarter than 🤬 , no one can help you and your own foolish pride will be your ruin.


    Now are you willing to humble yourself my friend and truly seek to know who Jesus Christ is and what He did for your soul?

    Yes or no?

    again ,can you answer the question ? stop all that smoke and mirrors 🤬 ,we havin a convo ,answer the question @DoUwant2go2Heaven

    The question is answered. I'm not talking about religion.

    I am talking about Jesus Christ and knowing Him personally.

    Do you want to discuss Him and how you can be saved?

    Yes or No?

    I dont follow the blind sorry, you cant even answer a basic question about your savior smh lol @DoUwant2go2Heaven you are a blind brainwashed sheep ,I have a bunch of questions that no jesus follower can ever give me a definite answer to because it does not add up ,you ducking and weaving around the question and its funny as hell

    again stop saying that you are not talking about religion ,its irrelevant ,I asked you a question about what jesus said in the bible, wake the 🤬 up!

    How can you understand what Jesus said in the Bible if you can't even understand who Jesus is as 🤬 manifest in the flesh?


    Let's start at the basics and get and understanding that Jesus is 🤬 . Anybody who denies this truth is antichrist and the spirit of 🤬 is not in that person. And if the spirit of 🤬 is not in a person, you do not belong to King Jesus as His child. You are reprobate and a bastard. Amen.

    again with smoke and mirrors ...you still did not answer the question ,and you are using devilish tactics to try to get out of it by again condemning me, telling me i'm an antichrist ( to be an antichrist you have to believe that he is who he said he is and go against him...I dont believe the jesus story...)

    and dont get out of a question by telling me that I cant understand something...I asked you a question , and since you claim to have a personal relationship with jesus tell him to speak through you to shut me up and give me an answer in your own words,not by quoting another verse from the bible...

    if you THAT close to jesus he should be able to lead you to a simple answer to the question...and BELIEVE ME I saw the little seed you put in your last response to try to backpeddle on the fact that you said that Jesus is 🤬 ...trust me I aint no 🤬 but still I would like to hear your answer

    @DoUwant2go2Heaven


    1. And herein lays the dilemma @Ether44mag. Am I just going to go along with your thoughts and believe your definition of what an antichrist is? Or am I going to speak truth and tell you what 🤬 said an antichrist is?


    "Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22


    2. You see you keep on speaking, but you speaking words without knowledge. Your definition of antichrist is false. Because it is based on a lie. Just like the scripture says above. When you speak lies you are of your father the devil. Amen.

    3. And Jesus is 🤬 . There is no backpedaling. What are you talking about?

    If jesus is 🤬 then who was he talking to when on the cross he asked "why have you forsaken me" ?

    just answer the question damn stop it with all the smoke and mirrors ,ducking and weaving smh @DoUwant2go2Heaven

    He was talking to the Father. The Godhead consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These 3 are 1.
    Amen.

    The triunity of 🤬 is demonstrated throughout His creation. Take us for example, we are:

    Body
    Soul
    Spirit

    But yet there is only 1 of us. Or take time for example. Time is made up of:

    Past
    Present
    Future


    But all 3 consists of 1 substance; time!

    It's not hard to grasp when you use common sense and reasoning. Amen.




  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the Bible 🤬 will burn people alive for believing in a different 🤬 or none at all? What a sick and evil bastard, smh. Why would I want to worship such an evil, disgusting being? Hell no, 🤬 that crazy ass 🤬 .

    No you will burn yourself in the lake of fire because you refused the love of the truth and traded it in because you loved the lie.


    You get to decide where you will spend eternity. King Jesus will only execute the choice you made here on earth on the last day. Amen.

    So all you got is threats? That's no different then an armed robber telling someone to do what's said or they'll harm or 🤬 you. So the Bible 🤬 aka Jesus is gonna torture me like them 4 kids tortured that young White boy in Chicago? Wow, your 🤬 is pretty interesting.

    Either way, where is Jesus now? Dead ass, where is he now?? Anywhere to be found? Let's be honest, the Bible is full of lies bruh, didn't Jesus say he'd come back quickly? Ummm, it's been 2,000 plus years now. 🤬 outta here with your weak ass fantasy land 🤬 .

    Your hate won't stop what's coming. Amen

    You are just a "Johnny come lately". You aren't new to the party. Just another scoffer in a long line of scoffers. Amen.

    And the scoffer will get their just punishment on the day of retribution. I pray that you will repent and believe the gospel before the fate of the scoffer falls on you as well. Amen.


    Therefore here this word from the Lord:

    "Seek ye me and live! For why will you die Oh house of Israel"

    Amen
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    [quote


    [/quote]

    1. And herein lays the dilemma @Ether44mag. Am I just going to go along with your thoughts and believe your definition of what an antichrist is? Or am I going to speak truth and tell you what 🤬 said an antichrist is?


    "Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son." 1 John 2:22


    2. You see you keep on speaking, but you speaking words without knowledge. Your definition of antichrist is false. Because it is based on a lie. Just like the scripture says above. When you speak lies you are of your father the devil. Amen.

    3. And Jesus is 🤬 . There is no backpedaling. What are you talking about? [/quote]

    If jesus is 🤬 then who was he talking to when on the cross he asked "why have you forsaken me" ?

    just answer the question damn stop it with all the smoke and mirrors ,ducking and weaving smh @DoUwant2go2Heaven [/quote]

    He was talking to the Father. The Godhead consists of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These 3 are 1.
    Amen.

    The triunity of 🤬 is demonstrated throughout His creation. Take us for example, we are:

    Body
    Soul
    Spirit

    But yet there is only 1 of us. Or take time for example. Time is made up of:

    Past
    Present
    Future


    But all 3 consists of 1 substance; time!

    It's not hard to grasp when you use common sense and reasoning. Amen.




    [/quote]

    well he was talking...meaning he was talkin to someone OUTSIDE of himself while he was suffering , you mean to tell me he was talking to the FATHER...but that FATHER is not 🤬 ? hahahaha I'm done with you man smh so you basically are contradicting yourself but the bible is full of contradictions so its not your fault

    the say the FATHER the SON and the HOLY SPIRIT and 🤬 gave his ONLY SON for sacrifice...to be killed! so right there that tells you the FATHER is 🤬 the best thing you could of said is that the spirit was in jesus ,and that spirit left right before he died,that would of made more sense and would have proven that you are more than a religious robot but also a spiritual and inteligent person so judging by all your responses I think that you are simply brainwashed and therefore would not even to begin to comprehend that those stories are specifically made to confuse you and make you not elevate and look for the truth because some truth is in the bible of course but not all of it but anyways...

    peace
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    1. He was talking to the Father in His humanity. He was made like unto us my friend. That means 🤬 became a man and lived just like you and me, except He had no sin.
    2. King Jesus is 100% man and 100% 🤬 at the same time. So when you see King Jesus praying to the Father, He is showing us how a human being is suppose to rely on 🤬 . His life is a template for how man is suppose to live in relation to 🤬 .
    3. He was put to death in the flesh, not in the Spirit. That means that the body that He had literally died as a sacrifice. But the Spirit of the eternal Son of 🤬 never died for it is from everlasting to everlasting. It was the eternal Spirit of the Son of 🤬 that has life Himself which raised the physical body of Jesus from the dead on the 3rd day.
    4. Hence why king Jesus told the religious leaders of His day that if they destroy His temple (speaking of His body) in 3 days He will raise it up again. Amen.
    5. Which means that Jesus said that He had the power to raise Himself from the dead. Thus Christ again is claiming to be 🤬 when He says that He will raise Himself from the dead.

    Amen.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 it. we are greater than the gods who created us.

    I am that great. so is u. just dont know it yet cuz you wont dig deeper.

    How are you greater than King Jesus when you have no power to raise yourself from the dead? You will turn back to dust and you will be powerless to resurrect yourself from the dead.


    So how are you greater than King Jesus?

    Dude, you are truly silly.

    You do not even know what youre saying.

    I once was dead just like you. Now im not. Im awaken. Anything else?

  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    1. He was talking to the Father in His humanity. He was made like unto us my friend. That means 🤬 became a man and lived just like you and me, except He had no sin.
    2. King Jesus is 100% man and 100% 🤬 at the same time. So when you see King Jesus praying to the Father, He is showing us how a human being is suppose to rely on 🤬 . His life is a template for how man is suppose to live in relation to 🤬 .
    3. He was put to death in the flesh, not in the Spirit. That means that the body that He had literally died as a sacrifice. But the Spirit of the eternal Son of 🤬 never died for it is from everlasting to everlasting. It was the eternal Spirit of the Son of 🤬 that has life Himself which raised the physical body of Jesus from the dead on the 3rd day.
    4. Hence why king Jesus told the religious leaders of His day that if they destroy His temple (speaking of His body) in 3 days He will raise it up again. Amen.
    5. Which means that Jesus said that He had the power to raise Himself from the dead. Thus Christ again is claiming to be 🤬 when He says that He will raise Himself from the dead.

    Amen.

    smh do you listen to yourself ?

    1.he was talking to the father in his humanity- (again you say Father but father as always been 🤬 but you switch it to try to prove your argument ,thats pathethic)

    3.you say his body died but not his spirit,If he is 🤬 he is already a spirit so that would mean he never technically died so where is the sacrifice ? the death ? which death ? death of the flesh ? now think metaphorically what the death of the flesh could mean ...because if 🤬 is a spirit and you say Jesus was 🤬 , who is the son that got sacrificed ? the son was the body ? hahaha think bro think ! you make no sense because the story dont make no sense! a sacrifice means you gave/lost something ...technically with jesus ,no life was lost ,no panic he knew he would go to sleep and come back in the body 3 days later so where is the sacrifice ? the magic act ? smh lol

    5.what is death to 🤬 ? isnt 🤬 eternal ? so if jesus is 🤬 like you say ,he never really died ,just exited the body and came back in it so... who was RAISED from the dead ? the flesh ? did the spirit of 🤬 go to hell ? is that what it means ? hahaha think bro ! your 🤬 dont make no sense wake the 🤬 up . @DoUwant2go2Heaven







  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because he is a christian, his knowledge will always be limited. Why? Because to look at anything outside of that doctrine is a sin. Thats understandable, but he must realize that EVERYONE isnt in mental prison.

    For example, if a dude is in real prison, been there for 30 years, and he's making youtube videos, does he have the right to tell us about the outside world? Would we be wrong for not seeing his point of view? And what if dude could have been released years ago but rather stay in state prison? Could we really respect what he is saying? But he does have a right to his opinion. It's just wrong trying to get us free people to go into prison with him. Its damn near satanic imo.

    His name is "do u want 2 go 2 heaven" but really, he's trying to get us to come to hell, with him. misery loves company.
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Because he is a christian, his knowledge will always be limited. Why? Because to look at anything outside of that doctrine is a sin. Thats understandable, but he must realize that EVERYONE isnt in mental prison.

    For example, if a dude is in real prison, been there for 30 years, and he's making youtube videos, does he have the right to tell us about the outside world? Would we be wrong for not seeing his point of view? And what if dude could have been released years ago but rather stay in state prison? Could we really respect what he is saying? But he does have a right to his opinion. It's just wrong trying to get us free people to go into prison with him. Its damn near satanic imo.

    His name is "do u want 2 go 2 heaven" but really, he's trying to get us to come to hell, with him. misery loves company.

    exactly and I was never religious but I believed it because I grew up in a christian family but when I woke up I saw that it was alot of 🤬 made specifically to make people not know the truth..I havent found the truth yet but I know for sure christianity is just a popular sect ,thats it ,some truth mixed with some propaganda and some straight up lies ,the jesus story just dont make any sense its basically Sun worship. ,the only thing I can accept is that maybe someone like him existed and was preaching against the establishment and got killed,thats it...he aint no 🤬 🤬 in the flesh walkin the earth foh we could decide Tupac was a son of 🤬 and change the story and make him to be Christ in a thousand years
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 it. we are greater than the gods who created us.

    I am that great. so is u. just dont know it yet cuz you wont dig deeper.

    How are you greater than King Jesus when you have no power to raise yourself from the dead? You will turn back to dust and you will be powerless to resurrect yourself from the dead.


    So how are you greater than King Jesus?

    Dude, you are truly silly.

    You do not even know what youre saying.

    I once was dead just like you. Now im not. Im awaken. Anything else?

    You are powerless my friend. Your breath is in your nostrils just like in mine. All 🤬 has to do is think of calling your soul back to Him and you'll be undone in an instant. You ain't fooling me with your jive. You are a mortal. The only way you can be immortal is to put your faith in the one who does have power to raise from the dead. His name is Jesus Christ. Do you know Him?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    1. He was talking to the Father in His humanity. He was made like unto us my friend. That means 🤬 became a man and lived just like you and me, except He had no sin.
    2. King Jesus is 100% man and 100% 🤬 at the same time. So when you see King Jesus praying to the Father, He is showing us how a human being is suppose to rely on 🤬 . His life is a template for how man is suppose to live in relation to 🤬 .
    3. He was put to death in the flesh, not in the Spirit. That means that the body that He had literally died as a sacrifice. But the Spirit of the eternal Son of 🤬 never died for it is from everlasting to everlasting. It was the eternal Spirit of the Son of 🤬 that has life Himself which raised the physical body of Jesus from the dead on the 3rd day.
    4. Hence why king Jesus told the religious leaders of His day that if they destroy His temple (speaking of His body) in 3 days He will raise it up again. Amen.
    5. Which means that Jesus said that He had the power to raise Himself from the dead. Thus Christ again is claiming to be 🤬 when He says that He will raise Himself from the dead.

    Amen.

    smh do you listen to yourself ?

    1.he was talking to the father in his humanity- (again you say Father but father as always been 🤬 but you switch it to try to prove your argument ,thats pathethic)

    3.you say his body died but not his spirit,If he is 🤬 he is already a spirit so that would mean he never technically died so where is the sacrifice ? the death ? which death ? death of the flesh ? now think metaphorically what the death of the flesh could mean ...because if 🤬 is a spirit and you say Jesus was 🤬 , who is the son that got sacrificed ? the son was the body ? hahaha think bro think ! you make no sense because the story dont make no sense! a sacrifice means you gave/lost something ...technically with jesus ,no life was lost ,no panic he knew he would go to sleep and come back in the body 3 days later so where is the sacrifice ? the magic act ? smh lol

    5.what is death to 🤬 ? isnt 🤬 eternal ? so if jesus is 🤬 like you say ,he never really died ,just exited the body and came back in it so... who was RAISED from the dead ? the flesh ? did the spirit of 🤬 go to hell ? is that what it means ? hahaha think bro ! your 🤬 dont make no sense wake the 🤬 up . @DoUwant2go2Heaven







    1. The Father is YHWH.
    2. The sacrifice was for us my friend. He was put to death in the flesh for sinful man. A man had to redeem man. That is why the blood of bulls and goats could never take away sin. It only covered sin for a moment. But when Christ came, His death was vicarious because it was substitutionary! The perfect man for sinful man. Hallelujah!
    3. You see in Adam we all die. But in Christ all who believe are made alive. The first Adam messed up by eating from the forbidden tree. But the last Adam, King Jesus, fixed it up by dying on a tree! Hallelujah!
    4. Therefore if you confess that Jesus Christ is LORD and believe in your heart that He rose from the dead, You'll be saved.
    5. The atonement that 🤬 requires for sin is blood my friend. And the blood that is shed for the remission of sins has to be pure and untainted by sin. Thus no man, born of man and woman, could qualify for the task of redeeming mankind. Why? Because all of mankind is born with a sin nature.
    6. But King Jesus was born of a 🤬 when the Holy Spirit came upon Mary! His birth was different because the seed of man wasn't passed to Him by natural means. Way back in Genesis when 🤬 pronounces the judgment upon Satan, He tells him this:


    "I will put hostility between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel." Genesis 3:15


    King Jesus would come as the seed of the woman. He didn't come from the seed of man. The seed of man is corrupted by sin. The sperm of the man goes into the egg of the woman and life is conceived. But the seed of man always conceives a life that will one day die because of sin.


    But the seed of the woman is King Jesus! Hallelujah! That is why Isaiah said this:


    "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty 🤬 , Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
    Isaiah 9:6


    King Jesus was born as a man, but YHWH gave us the Son who always existed from eternity past. Hence why you see all the names that are attached to the child that was born and the son who was given. He is the EVERLASTING FATHER my friend. Hallelujah!


    He is the MIGHTY 🤬 ! He is 🤬 with us! 🤬 in the Flesh!

    Only 🤬 could redeem us by coming as a man to do it Himself! There was no other way. 🤬 did all the work my friend @Ether44mag . All you have to do is believe in the finished work! This isn't hard. It's so easy, but yet so hard for so many to humble themselves and admit that they are sinful and wrong. But that is the only way you will come to grips with King Jesus and accept Him as your LORD. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven When the first trumpet sounds!!!! Agggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Babylon the GreatMembers Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because he is a christian, his knowledge will always be limited. Why? Because to look at anything outside of that doctrine is a sin. Thats understandable, but he must realize that EVERYONE isnt in mental prison.

    For example, if a dude is in real prison, been there for 30 years, and he's making youtube videos, does he have the right to tell us about the outside world? Would we be wrong for not seeing his point of view? And what if dude could have been released years ago but rather stay in state prison? Could we really respect what he is saying? But he does have a right to his opinion. It's just wrong trying to get us free people to go into prison with him. Its damn near satanic imo.

    His name is "do u want 2 go 2 heaven" but really, he's trying to get us to come to hell, with him. misery loves company.

    The chains have been broken my friend, but sadly many people haven't left the cell yet.


    Amen.
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    1. He was talking to the Father in His humanity. He was made like unto us my friend. That means 🤬 became a man and lived just like you and me, except He had no sin.
    2. King Jesus is 100% man and 100% 🤬 at the same time. So when you see King Jesus praying to the Father, He is showing us how a human being is suppose to rely on 🤬 . His life is a template for how man is suppose to live in relation to 🤬 .
    3. He was put to death in the flesh, not in the Spirit. That means that the body that He had literally died as a sacrifice. But the Spirit of the eternal Son of 🤬 never died for it is from everlasting to everlasting. It was the eternal Spirit of the Son of 🤬 that has life Himself which raised the physical body of Jesus from the dead on the 3rd day.
    4. Hence why king Jesus told the religious leaders of His day that if they destroy His temple (speaking of His body) in 3 days He will raise it up again. Amen.
    5. Which means that Jesus said that He had the power to raise Himself from the dead. Thus Christ again is claiming to be 🤬 when He says that He will raise Himself from the dead.

    Amen.

    smh do you listen to yourself ?

    1.he was talking to the father in his humanity- (again you say Father but father as always been 🤬 but you switch it to try to prove your argument ,thats pathethic)

    3.you say his body died but not his spirit,If he is 🤬 he is already a spirit so that would mean he never technically died so where is the sacrifice ? the death ? which death ? death of the flesh ? now think metaphorically what the death of the flesh could mean ...because if 🤬 is a spirit and you say Jesus was 🤬 , who is the son that got sacrificed ? the son was the body ? hahaha think bro think ! you make no sense because the story dont make no sense! a sacrifice means you gave/lost something ...technically with jesus ,no life was lost ,no panic he knew he would go to sleep and come back in the body 3 days later so where is the sacrifice ? the magic act ? smh lol

    5.what is death to 🤬 ? isnt 🤬 eternal ? so if jesus is 🤬 like you say ,he never really died ,just exited the body and came back in it so... who was RAISED from the dead ? the flesh ? did the spirit of 🤬 go to hell ? is that what it means ? hahaha think bro ! your 🤬 dont make no sense wake the 🤬 up . @DoUwant2go2Heaven







    1. The Father is YHWH.
    2. The sacrifice was for us my friend. He was put to death in the flesh for sinful man. A man had to redeem man. That is why the blood of bulls and goats could never take away sin. It only covered sin for a moment. But when Christ came, His death was vicarious because it was substitutionary! The perfect man for sinful man. Hallelujah!
    3. You see in Adam we all die. But in Christ all who believe are made alive. The first Adam messed up by eating from the forbidden tree. But the last Adam, King Jesus, fixed it up by dying on a tree! Hallelujah!
    4. Therefore if you confess that Jesus Christ is LORD and believe in your heart that He rose from the dead, You'll be saved.
    5. The atonement that 🤬 requires for sin is blood my friend. And the blood that is shed for the remission of sins has to be pure and untainted by sin. Thus no man, born of man and woman, could qualify for the task of redeeming mankind. Why? Because all of mankind is born with a sin nature.
    6. But King Jesus was born of a 🤬 when the Holy Spirit came upon Mary! His birth was different because the seed of man wasn't passed to Him by natural means. Way back in Genesis when 🤬 pronounces the judgment upon Satan, He tells him this:


    "I will put hostility between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will strike your head, and you will strike his heel." Genesis 3:15


    King Jesus would come as the seed of the woman. He didn't come from the seed of man. The seed of man is corrupted by sin. The sperm of the man goes into the egg of the woman and life is conceived. But the seed of man always conceives a life that will one day die because of sin.


    But the seed of the woman is King Jesus! Hallelujah! That is why Isaiah said this:


    "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty 🤬 , Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
    Isaiah 9:6


    King Jesus was born as a man, but YHWH gave us the Son who always existed from eternity past. Hence why you see all the names that are attached to the child that was born and the son who was given. He is the EVERLASTING FATHER my friend. Hallelujah!


    He is the MIGHTY 🤬 ! He is 🤬 with us! 🤬 in the Flesh!

    Only 🤬 could redeem us by coming as a man to do it Himself! There was no other way. 🤬 did all the work my friend @Ether44mag . All you have to do is believe in the finished work! This isn't hard. It's so easy, but yet so hard for so many to humble themselves and admit that they are sinful and wrong. But that is the only way you will come to grips with King Jesus and accept Him as your LORD. Amen.

    you all confused contradicting yourself again

    YHWH = fATHER=🤬
    you say a man must redeem a man yet claim jesus is 🤬 but also claim Jesus was a man....lol

    you say all who believe are made alive ;you mean, are going to heaven ?

    you sayin the attonement for sin is blood...pure blood that is without sin ,that would mean killing a baby would do the same ? oh you will tell me that all man who are conceived by 🤬 are not pure but but thats how 🤬 chose to make us reproduce so that would mean 🤬 is not pure ? Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt it 🤬 who made us ? your 🤬 would only make sense if another unpure creature created us but by your theory ,why would 🤬 be mad that we sin if we are automatically sinners just by being born the way 🤬 intended us to be born ???? does not make any sense.

    Then you go into a confusing explanation about jesus and 🤬 one minute 🤬 did it all and created jesus by seeding the 🤬 mary so jesus should be the son ,but you say jesus is 🤬 ...I think you need psychiathric help ,no christian ever could answer my questions but you dont even know what you talkin about, contradicting yourself ,one minute Jesus is 🤬 and the Next you say he was talking to his father but dont want to acknowledge that his father is 🤬 hahaha that jesus story 🤬 your whole 🤬 up bro lol wake up or at least be more coherent when trying to explain your faith @DoUwant2go2Heaven
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want lies, you aren't going to get it from me. I speak the truth because it's "WHAT THUS SAITH THE LORD"!


    It's not what "thus saith James". I speak as an ambassador for Christ. Hallelujah! Therefore whatever King Jesus says, i say!

    And King Jesus says you are not His child if you don't believe. Amen.


    Now that you know that you are 🤬 instead of sons, you can examine your ways and see that you fall short of the glory of 🤬 and repent! For the kingdom of heaven is at hand!


    🤬 will adopt you as His son, but you must first come to Jesus and say yes.


    Will you do that today?

    @TheGOAT
    @Ajackson17
    @not_osirus_jenkins
    @VIBE
    @J-GUTTA
    @trilladelic
    @dwade206
    @Los216
    @Inglewood_B
    @BOSSExcellence
    @kingblaze84
    @Ether44mag

    Damn the 🤬 who made the thread don't even get an @.

    Guess I'm beyond saving.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why am I @?

    Oh its doU and this is harassment
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    So the Bible 🤬 will burn people alive for believing in a different 🤬 or none at all? What a sick and evil bastard, smh. Why would I want to worship such an evil, disgusting being? Hell no, 🤬 that crazy ass 🤬 .

    No you will burn yourself in the lake of fire because you refused the love of the truth and traded it in because you loved the lie.


    You get to decide where you will spend eternity. King Jesus will only execute the choice you made here on earth on the last day. Amen.

    So all you got is threats? That's no different then an armed robber telling someone to do what's said or they'll harm or 🤬 you. So the Bible 🤬 aka Jesus is gonna torture me like them 4 kids tortured that young White boy in Chicago? Wow, your 🤬 is pretty interesting.

    Either way, where is Jesus now? Dead ass, where is he now?? Anywhere to be found? Let's be honest, the Bible is full of lies bruh, didn't Jesus say he'd come back quickly? Ummm, it's been 2,000 plus years now. 🤬 outta here with your weak ass fantasy land 🤬 .

    Your hate won't stop what's coming. Amen

    You are just a "Johnny come lately". You aren't new to the party. Just another scoffer in a long line of scoffers. Amen.

    And the scoffer will get their just punishment on the day of retribution. I pray that you will repent and believe the gospel before the fate of the scoffer falls on you as well. Amen.


    Therefore here this word from the Lord:

    "Seek ye me and live! For why will you die Oh house of Israel"

    Amen

    The Gospel is full of lies though, Jesus never came quickly. He said he would come quickly, so in the year 2017, what the 🤬 is Jesus waiting for? I got no reason to repent to a phony 🤬 like yours, can you even prove your fake Bible 🤬 is real? Nope, so I don't even know what you want me to repent too. I called out to Jesus on this very forum several times, Jesus never spoke to me. So as I said, your Gospel is made up of lies and pure fantasy talk.

    The Gospel claims to be good news, but it's more like fake news.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 it. we are greater than the gods who created us.

    I am that great. so is u. just dont know it yet cuz you wont dig deeper.

    How are you greater than King Jesus when you have no power to raise yourself from the dead? You will turn back to dust and you will be powerless to resurrect yourself from the dead.


    So how are you greater than King Jesus?

    Dude, you are truly silly.

    You do not even know what youre saying.

    I once was dead just like you. Now im not. Im awaken. Anything else?

    You are powerless my friend. Your breath is in your nostrils just like in mine. All 🤬 has to do is think of calling your soul back to Him and you'll be undone in an instant. You ain't fooling me with your jive. You are a mortal. The only way you can be immortal is to put your faith in the one who does have power to raise from the dead. His name is Jesus Christ. Do you know Him?

    For you to know that i am powerless would mean that YOU, yourself, have powers, right?

    How can you judge me for having a splinter in my eye when you have a plank in yours?

    Let he who live in a glass house cast the first stone.

    Esoterically dude. Esoterically.



Sign In or Register to comment.