What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Rate the Wrestler "MVP"

genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
8199865_orig.jpg?351

Mic skills:
In Ring Ability:
Charisma:

Comments

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mic skills:9
    In Ring Ability:7(He's gotten much better after wrestling in japan)
    Charisma:9
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fair assessment but I would go all 8s.
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Members Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mic skills: 8
    In ring: 7
    Charisma: 10
  • Ghost313Ghost313 Mistah Don't Play Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrong, Japan showed his true wrestling skills.

Japan since the 70's til always show the true skills of the U.S. wrestlers and the best went to Japan. I didn't know the fantastics had real wrestling skills to I seen them in Japan.

MVP I never paid him attention in WWE because, WWE have a history with stereo types so when I seen all that ballin 🤬 in was like Naw, I'm good, saw him in the ring a few times wasn't impressed.

I heard he went to Japan and I was like I'm going to see what he really like, I watched his matches and to my surprise MVP can wrestle, carry a match, but he can wrestle.

He earned my respect then, and he got over with the fans. Great mic worker
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    People said he carried Benoit in their PPV match a long time ago on these very boards. He had all the tools to be a legend, but he was never used to his max potential.
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cosign the bolded, i think i talked bad about him in the other thread but haven't seen him wrestle since recent and he definitely is championship material.

9 all the way down.
    Oh yea, he sucked in WWE because of the way they made him. 🤬 WWE.
  • sobeksobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still smh when thinking about how WWE jobbed hm out. Still ain't no excuse why he didn't even at least have a WHC run. He had all the tools and was one of the main guys carrying SmackDown at one point.
  • waterproofwaterproof Conqueror of Self On The Road to ZionMembers Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVP and Shelton Benjamin tag team in Japan , Whoa! Go to you tube and watch their matches
    My 🤬
    Black Dynamite tribute - Ghetto Strong Style:
    Shelton Benjamin's Sweet Save: