What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Lucy: Why I'm Tired of Seeing White People on the Big Screen (An Article Fron The Huffington Post)

124»

Comments

• Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    I cosign this completely especially having those crackers play Egyptians

idgaf about Egypt. my ancestors come from west africa

parts of west Africa has ties and history with north Africa you dumb 🤬
  • UinitiatedMgt
    UinitiatedMgt Members Posts: 161 ✭✭
    🤬 -a-mighty, this chalk loves her black people more than @Young_Chitlin love his sriracha sauce, or so she purports.

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 -a-mighty, this chalk loves her black people more than @Young_Chitlin love his sriracha sauce, or so she purports.

Don't at me to food threads you fat 🤬 !!
  • UinitiatedMgt
    UinitiatedMgt Members Posts: 161 ✭✭

Cotdayum, this dude sees food where there isn't any.

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cotdayum, this dude sees food where there isn't any.

Yep
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunMembers Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thing about Hollywood is this....
    White people unlike everyone else on the planet have to create a mythology about themselves.
    White people been usurping history and people since the ptolemy of kemet.

So the real reason that Black people should be offended with this movie is white people creating a mythology that usurps black women place as mother of creation while also saying that a white woman is responsible for the awakening consciousness of the first people which are Black.

White people use film to create reality in your subconscious. Film is nothing but light sound and symbolism which speaks directly to your sub con.
    That's what we should be looking out for
  • THOT PILGRIM
    THOT PILGRIM Members Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    haute wrote: »
    I love she stated she's white whilst wearing the 'I sat on a 🤬 🤬 today, tomorrow, and will do so the next' hair cut

Adorbs

Get outta my head!

She's appealing to you 🤬 white chocolate fetish and black supremacy at the same damn time!

Straight from the book of Marley

Serving you independent black woman teas with the Tisha Campbell Martin hair cut, high cheekbones full lips and alabaster skin

Get it gwoooorl
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    her lips are empty
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious ..in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only warMembers Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    looks like an ugly 🤬 .

Notice how she didn't go after a movie with a guy in it, but a hot woman.

What she really meat to say is 'Lucy: Why I'm Tired of Seeing White People HOTTER Women than me on the Big Screen
  • Melqart
    Melqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like an ugly 🤬 .

Notice how she didn't go after a movie with a guy in it, but a hot woman.

What she really meat to say is 'Lucy: Why I'm Tired of Seeing White People HOTTER Women than me on the Big Screen

Lucy aint hot tho...she aight

Show me a better lookin white broad.