What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

top 15 moments in wrestling history?

DupacDupac RetiredPurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Age of The Fall Debut:

Ya boy Seth Rollins aka Tyler Black was part of this.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't watched wrestling in like 20 years

But the Marty jennetti moment has to be there
    Epic ladder match
    Luger slam yokazuna
    Hogan vs Macho man treachery on the Main event
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taker throwing Mankind off the top of the Hell In The Cell. And then THROUGH the top.
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Austin da 🤬 . Shawn da GOAT.

But Austin/Tyson or the zamboni should've been on there over the cement truck. I'll never forget that night in Detroit after Breakdown 98. Still have the live taping of that show with the 🤬 up audio delay.
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

1:56 "Austin is loading McMahon's car with 🤬 !" - JR wtf