What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Cena Sux Thread

Antwuan89Antwuan89 Members Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in Off The Turn Buckle
What do you think about John Cena?

Comments

• PSN-CanibussPSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best ever!
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2014
    The Michael Jordan of wrestling. I only watch RAW because if him quite frankly.
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 John Cena

6PRMa.gif

XhEcB.gif

IT9AN.gif
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe this 🤬 been the wwe's top guy for damn near 10 yrs
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Members Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a good worker that probably doesn't get enough credit in the ring. Outside of it, he's everything WWE would want
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hes the best sell guy of all time. RVD, Bret, Perfect, Rock and HBK all pale in comparison.
  • Antwuan89Antwuan89 Members Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Hes the best sell guy of all time. RVD, Bret, Perfect, Rock and HBK all pale in comparison.

Would you really take Cena over The Rock?
    Cena >> Austin and Hogan in their primes put together, lets be honest
    CENA IS BASICALLY CHUCK NORRIS COMBINED WITH ANDERSON SILVA IN ONE MAN WITH A SPRINKLE OF MARK WAHLBERG, PAUSE
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    never been one to do it this long as much as we might not like him.

great worker below average wrestler.

• The_ManThe_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brock is better
    Why Fans Dislike John Cena:
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's a good worker that probably doesn't get enough credit in the ring. Outside of it, he's everything WWE would want

this, although im not sure if the first part is sarcasm or not lol, his character has gotten corny as 🤬 and he only tries to do better with it occasionally but he really needs to change something up, im tired of this fake ass "they boo me but it is what it is" 🤬 , he was cool when he was thuggin, in ring he is predictable, unorthodox and shaky at times but can pull his weight in MOTY candidates with the right opponents
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also dude has one of the worst hurricanranas and drop kicks in the history of ever, 🤬 can have an impressive match with out em if he wants so I wish he'd STOP
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trash on the mic, average at best in the ring, don't give a 🤬 what he sells he's not on Austin, Rock or Hogans level
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or Shawn Michaels, or Bret, or Doink the clown etc..
  • Smokey Tha BanditSmokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    jono wrote: »

I HOPE this is sarcasm, dude no sells alot of 🤬 . In fact his entire career is made up of him no selling peoples finishers...
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jack Evans is better
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before John Cena I have never seen a wrestler power bomb himself. Powerful impact.
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 🤬 sucks. 🤬 him and all his fruity pebble ass fans.
    I know I'm not the only 🤬 that thinks Cena is the biggest 🤬 to enter wrestling ever. Let's post some botched hurricaranas, u cant c me, fireman carry movies that this 🤬 has done.

Cena Sucks The Movie DVD*HD* Pt.1:

Cena Sucks The Movie DVD Pt.2:
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    theres already a thread made about this
  • mikelewismikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    His trolling is legendary, despite the fact that he is hated, he has done absolutely nothing to his character and makes note of it whenever he can.
    Me changing the thread title >>>>
    5 star thread