What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Stephanie McMahon vs Brie Bella - One of WWE's Best Angles

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Comments

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Bruh, I think you overdoing with these podcast videos or whatever they are
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Not if you keep replying to them, bruh. Not like you guys are filling up the board with posts. Enjoy or don't enjoy, I'll continue doing what I'm doing
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup.

Even had my wife, who dislikes wrestling, say, "well, I gotta say, this is one of their better storylines I've seen in a long time."
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited August 2014

Not if you keep replying to them, bruh. Not like you guys are filling up the board with posts. Enjoy or don't enjoy, I'll continue doing what I'm doing

First time I've replied to those things cause I ignore them. You're filling up this sub-forum of yours with threads that get no feedback, do you bruh. /shrugs.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

First time I've replied to those things cause I ignore them. You're filling up this sub-forum of yours with threads that get no feedback, do you bruh. /shrugs.

Thanks bruh, you did you part also.
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its pretty solid/good, makes me slightly care about something with the bellas besides their looks
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope your under 20 cuz u caring too.much
  • Mr. Rich PryorMr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    steph kind of carryin' dis feud imo!
  • DarkRaidenDarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Steph the GOAT, she's making this feud