What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What are the five moves of Doom?

genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well what are they?

Comments

• RobCoLifeRobCoLife Only finger I point is the middle one in the air! Fortress of Solitude Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014

Just about every WWE star has it.
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup and Cena the only one who gets called out for it, every wrestler has like 5 main moves they use in the ring, just another criticism of Cena when he first moved to raw in 2005
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bret Hart 5 Moves Of Doom

Inverted atomic drop
    Russian leg sweep
    Back breaker
    Elbow drop from the second rope
    Sharpshooter

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Inverted atomic drop
    Russian leg sweep
    Back breaker
    Sharpshooter

Bruh hatin on Bret?
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator

Inverted atomic drop
    Russian leg sweep
    Back breaker
    Sharpshooter

Wronggggggggggggggggggggg if u aint list the running Bulldog
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Old school hbk was like piledriver followed by top rope elbow drop, kip up, then sweet chin music.. I mean even cm punk had his moves of doom.

Imma go rewatch old matches to accurately post em tho cuz my memory is 🤬
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The biggest issue with the 5 moves of doom is when they come out in order and the match is over. That's the lamest 🤬 ever.

Everybody in wrestling has signiture moves and signiture spots but the greats don't rely on them.

Usually the 5 moves of doom pop the crowd and are part of the big babyface comeback:
    Hulk up
    Off the rope clotheslines/shoulder blocks
    Gorilla press slam
    Big splash

^Ultimate Warrior's 5 moves of doom

Or

Flying forearm smash
    Kip up
    Bodyslam
    Diving elbow from top rope
    Sweet chin music

^ HBK 5 moves of doom.

Everybody has a series of moves like that, they may modify it if the opponent is small or larger but the object is the same.
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cena has the worse 5 moves of doom. That fireman carry is WOAT.
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the five moves of doom? the main component of psychology and storytelling in WWE matches. A.K.A. "the WWE style".
  • RawAceRawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really dont criticize wwe guys for their move sets, that 🤬 is predetermined by creative/agents/Vince .
    They want these guys to have simple movesets.

Same thing when fans complain about cheesy singles by major label artists,
    The artists really don't have much control over that
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cena has the worse 5 moves of doom. That fireman carry is WOAT.

His fist drop is even worse. I bet Ted DiBiase shakes his head in shame every time he sees it. Cena is botchamania personified.
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't even know that the FKS referred to jacking off. nh @ that 🤬 .. Cena is 🤬
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Least rock hit his opponent with the peoples elbow cena 🤬 is like a open hand.slap as he comes down lol
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just wish the opponent wouldnt magically get up after the FKS, EVERY SINGLE TIME
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 stupid. I can't see a FKS hurting anyone.