What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Comments

• MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing!
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hands up! Dont shoot!
  • marc123
    My girl Rachel Maddow on now
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Don't let anyone fool you standing up for your freedom and being willing to die for a cause greater then you makes you a patriot
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These 🤬 setting up impromptu 🤬 aint helping...
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH at these thugs... and by thugs I mean cops
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh oh
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CNN's Mark Lamont Hill saw them with his own eyes, and heard eyewitness reports from people near them. White anarchists are inciting.

Greg Pinelo @gregpinelo 27m

CNN reporting that white anarchists are the ones inciting violence are the ones trying to get black people killed in #Ferguson

^^^ from Greg Pinelo on twitter. The plot thickens...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all this 🤬 , and i bet those ferguson idiots still wont try the simple solution of arresting the officer.
  • GettinLo
    Rachael Maddow's coverage is worthless from the studio
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Don't let anyone fool you standing up for your freedom and being willing to die for a cause greater then you makes you a patriot

There is a huge difference in willing to die and getting 🤬 killed

🤬 need to be willing to live..

• vitoria
    vitoria Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭✭
    They need to organize and find the cop who shoot M.Brown and hold court in the street
  • GettinLo
    Chris Hayes... let's stay...

Craig Melvin... let's go
  • marc123
    edited August 2014
    🤬 crazy!

They need jus arrest that 🤬 cop already!
  • MR.CJ
    Somebody was shot
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some people are sayin dude from vice got shot
  • MR.CJ
    I'm scared
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »

There is a huge difference in willing to die and getting 🤬 killed

🤬 need to be willing to live..

Not advocating anyone getting killed. Just that in conflicts people do die and that is truly unfortunate but we're in a pivotal time in history where if by misfortune you do that it could actually mean something. Of course I don't think anyone should charge into a hail of bullets though
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    vitoria wrote: »
    They need to organize and find the cop who shoot M.Brown and hold court in the street

Like he's even in the area. Dude might not even be in the country, let alone same state.
  • MR.CJ
    They shooting
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is the live feed from where all the action is taking place right now?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    got this from twitter so take this with a grain of salt but..

proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzM3Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vZTM4YjJhYTI3MjUzZmM0ZmVkMDc3ZjA5YTQ1ZjA2MmEvdHVtYmxyX25haG0zNmlTdUQxcmZnbDAybzFfNTAwLnBuZxToBxT6BAAWABIA&s=fc3-zLE5MlJ8xujuB5RQU_AqujGS4vRrc1aAl1bC360
  • GettinLo
    White armed anarchists shooting guns or nah?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    Lol. Jake Tapper freakin out on cnn right now! Cant blame him tho

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

MR.CJ wrote: »
    They shooting
    link?