What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    Come on....not Chris and Craig
    :-t

Ferguson Protesters Throw Rocks at Chris Hayes’ Head

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-ferguson-protesters-throw-rocks-at-chris-hayes-head/
    MSNBC’s Chris Hayes was reporting live from Ferguson, Missouri Monday night when protesters began throwing rocks at him. It appeared that he was hit at least once before his colleague Craig Melvin stepped in and helped block him from the unexpected onslaught.

“Tell the true story!” one protester shouted at the MSNBC crew.

“People are angry man, they are real angry,” Hayes said.

White boy been putting mad work,reporting what the pigs are up to....and this the thanks he gets?

smh.gif

Not a good look

I seen it happen live

It was maybe 3, 4 young guys responsible for the rock throwing

They had no idea who chris was, and stated they were angry with how the media was portraying the protest

Let's not make a big deal of this lol

Obviously fox news is going to jump on the story, but who cares ... there audience already doesn't think much of blks anyways...and outside of the tea party crowd they lack credibility
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tibet is cool with me.
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    And 🤬 had a problem with Snowden exposing our sham ass gov't ?

I still don't see it.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    emdiggy wrote: »
    I hate these 'Black on Black' crime Interjectionist as if White-on-White crime doesn't have its own network called Discovery ID

I seen somebody say "police killed a teenager but nobody don't say anything about black on black crime".

I'm looking like "all race murder each other & besides wtf that have to do with a cop killing an unarmed teen?"
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    waterproof wrote: »
    If this killer walk I'm considering to move out United States, it ain't safe to be a Black Man in America.

That been on my mind too

I'm talking to this foreign chick yesterday & I'm highly considering that option because black men or treated like terrorists over here

"For black people to realize that no matter how hard we try this country was not meant for us and to collectively take ourselves over to Liberia"

I said this about 2 months ago, looks like people are finally starting to understand. although liberia may not be the best place im not sure where else.

Liberia is a good place to go but beware they've had a long history of conflict between Americans and natives
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is footage circulating that seems to show Mike paying for his 🤬 . WTF is going on?
  • 7figz
    7figz Still don’t nothing move but the money Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is footage circulating that seems to show Mike paying for his 🤬 . WTF is going on?

Say word. Link ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh.....
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    "Supposedly, the video shows Brown robbing the store,
    taking a box of cigars. However, the attorney for Ferguso
    Market says that it was not anyone from the store that
    called police to report a robbery. In fact, a customer calle
    to report what he viewed as a robbery.
    How, then, did police get the tape? According to St. Louis
    News , the attorney said, " ‘during the course of Ferguson'
    investigation, the police department from Ferguson, came
    the store and asked for to review the tape." In other word
    the tape was not viewed by police until after Michael Bro
    was dead in the street.
    In their fervent effort to cast Brown in a negative light, th
    missed that the video seems to show Brown paying for th
    Swisher Sweets.
    While it is difficult to be 100% certain, the video appears t
    show Brown purchasing some cigars, but lacking the
    money for the amount he wished to buy. Brown seems to
    purchase some cigarillos, pay for them, attempt to buy
    more, then replace the ones he could not afford.
    The confrontation between Brown and the clerk may have
    been because Brown impatiently reached across the
    counter. Perhaps it was wrong for Brown to shove the
    employee (it is impossible to know what words were
    exchanged) but this footage seems to exonerate him. It is
    important to note that Brown only shoved the clerk after h
    put his hands on him.
    "

I don't know how true this is.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, in a regular ass murder case, all the flaws and lies would've been brought up w the quickness, yet in this one, no one cares to do that here...
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »

Say word. Link ?
    Max. wrote: »

Bruh.....

Idk which sites are credible. I just googled "mike brown paid for cigars"

These are some results. There's alot

A6317823-A099-46F9-94AF-D2E7013A41C0_zpsvv8pqfwl.png

0AD28843-BE56-453E-A7A4-74D65814B93E_zpslkagis1r.png
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have my thoughts on this whole situation.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the video, his friend does put the box of swishers back onto the counter and Brown walks out with a few 5-packs... it's hard to tell if he actually paid for them, what I see in the video is he didn't... but if he did pay for them, why did the clerk seem to want to not allow him to leave? I think that highlights he did take them without paying, maybe he meant to pay for them but when he reached for the other ones and the clerk tried to take them back, he may have said something disrespectful and Brown didn't like that and walked out w/o paying, sorta as a 🤬 you to the clerk..

regardless what they figure out though, the tape shouldn't have any type of influence the case.. he had no type of weapons.. no weapon was at the scene and he was murdered as he surrendered..
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Charles Blow out here droppin knowledge.... guess who invented the gas mask??????

Who invented it?

Black man named Garrett Morgan, and he also invented the traffic signal.

• Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Getting it out the mud Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Man you just don't pass something along to your patna that you stole/steal from behind the counter and you and your patna and just stay there...and yo patna who has the 'stolen' good still has it out in the open..come on now..anybody who steals something, will put the 🤬 in their pocket
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Getting it out the mud Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That clearly looks like a 'swap' for something he didn't want...the patna put the 🤬 he didn't want back on the counter..if it was stolen like folks in this thread stated..why would the patna return the 🤬 and put it back on the counter...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Doesnt even matter guys. White folk and a potential jury will STILL look at it as 'well, uh, he's still obviously combative! He charged that poor officer'
  • Crude_
    Parallel wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »

Thank you for letting us know.

It's always got to be the White guy to say some stuff like this.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Well post your thoughts everyone else has.. dropping some 🤬 like oh I have my thoughts...and
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014

Ngga i was thinkin the same thing he was. Get outta here Nelly we already 160 pages deep Lol...AND you didnt speak wit yo chest, bruh. You a man.
  • Crude_
    S2J wrote: »

Ngga i was thinkin the same thing he was. Get outta here Nelly we already 160 pages deep Lol...AND you didnt speak wit yo chest, bruh. You a man.

🤬 🤬 lol I just started back posting here yesterday after a long hiatus of spending time with my son while off work.

Go find another bandwagon to hop on.

• Crude_
    I posted that 🤬 as a prelude to what will probably be a series of posts.