What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

SMH So Batman Got Batgirl Pregnant?!?

indyman87indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
This has got to be one of the worst storylines in DC's history even though it's told in Batman Beyond and may not be in regular continuity.

http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/4795817.html

https://www.tumblr.com/search/Batman Beyond 2.0

tumblr_na4h0n27h11tag0azo1_500.png

Comments

• Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruce stays knocking these kung fu hoes up.
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please keep that 🤬 squarely in the Beyond Universe.
  • TheManInBlack4.0TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭

From what I understand, it will be.

• Mr. Rich PryorMr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #nopulloutwhatsoevaflow
  • Co_Town_MichaelCo_Town_Michael Bruh. TexasMembers Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.
    Batman out here loving these hoes enough to impregnate them.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont see the big deal. It's interesting and it explains why 🤬 grayson is nowhere in batman beyond.

if youre wondering, she has a miscarriage.
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 ! how many kids does batman have?!
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont see the big deal. It's interesting and it explains why 🤬 grayson is nowhere in batman beyond.

if youre wondering, she has a miscarriage.

No wonder she was bitter as 🤬 and had 🤬 out for Terry, he was the son Bruce had by Waller gene altering surrogacy after she lost her own kid.

I dont think she or even Bruce knew about that though.
  • AlkinduzAlkinduz No Prep, No Glory Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao, so Bruce was tappin that batgirl pun while 🤬 was away? Smh man

batgirl trying to get that billionaire alimony and bruce is a 🤬
  • AlkinduzAlkinduz No Prep, No Glory Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he only prep time to prevent this.

lmao
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    damn Bats a grimy dude son was dickin his son's girl when he was out of town

Barbra a hoe letting Bruce hit when her man was out of town and continuing 🤬 Grayson when he came back.

lol at Bruce saying he have to congratulate Grayson
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This based off both Animated Series it waa implied in the Batman Animated Movie Mystery of the Batwomen
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With proper thought. Barbara ain't 🤬 for that. you gonna do 🤬 like that with a man that's pretty much his father.

Bruce...for shame

Shame
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014

This. Batman smashing Talia, Catwoman, maybe some normal chick he considering retiring for.....but Barbara Gordan? No. 🤬 no. 🤬 no. Ew.

Jim Gordan should pistol whip this 🤬 lol
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »

This. Batman smashing Talia, Catwoman, maybe some normal chick he considering retiring for.....but Barbara Gordan? No. 🤬 no. 🤬 no. Ew.

Jim Gordan should pistol whip this 🤬 lol

I forgot all about the Jim Gordon factor. 🤬 been one of Batman's most trusted allies in the war against crime for years yet Bruce gonna dig out and skeet in his daughter? smh...
  • thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first thought was that Babs is a hoe for this rather than Bruce being a 🤬 but I guess since 🤬 doesn't talk to Bruce anymore at all Babs gets to walk away guilt free
    My first thought was that Babs is a hoe for this rather than Bruce being a 🤬 but I guess since 🤬 doesn't talk to Bruce anymore at all Babs gets to walk away guilt free

I don't know about guilt free but responsibility free (besides the baby).

But don't all gold digging 🤬 ?

Nightwing ain't seeing Bruce's money.
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no wonder robin and batman grew apart. you can see 🤬 resentment in that episode when batgirl almost died and he stole on batman and walked away.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    terry stayed getting his asswhooped, lol
  • zeon8603zeon8603 Members Posts: 25 ✭✭
    b22-600x461.jpg?9098e0
    this what happened when 🤬 found out
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn they left that 🤬 in the fetal position.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    that burn slow
    In this case Bats had the ultimate prep time but still got his jaw broken.