What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Dame Dash "Do You Owe Beanie Sigel Money?"

MR.CJ
MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
«13

Comments

  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well ok
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if we sum this up. He said Beanie Sigel is not that kind of guy that you rob.

    I guess he means that Beanie Sigel is a gangster and you should not play games with him.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He didn't answer the question.

    If the answer was no he should have simply said "no".
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    beans said it himself ...... dame trying to act like he didn't hear bout it


    watch?v=HLy_l1nhh8k

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HLy_l1nhh8k

  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Jay and dame are 2 different type of 🤬 .........but they both had 1 goal


    those other artist had it so good on rocafella they aint even realized it.....

    U had dame running the business making deals, keeping 🤬 like a family
    bailing 🤬 out of jail or hookin 🤬 up with money in desperate
    time of need


    than u got jayz the biggest artist on your label that is the number 1 flag on the ship
    that is bringing in all the cake in which allows dame to run the show......


    all the other 🤬 like bleek sigel state property and dipset had to do was rap
    and they were good.........

    as rocafella pop even more, there roster eventually grew dame signs odb and m.o.p
    while joe buddens and grafh at one point were about to be down........at the same
    time dame cant even drop bleek made and cam purple haze album out on time
    resulting in push backs while u got crakk freeway young guns solo album dropping next..

    while at the same time u have like 6 or 7 ventures ur trying to lift off the ground
    at the same time from state property clothing to pro keds that smell like chocolate
    to armadale to etc.......


    smh dame started doing too much, started taking money that belongs
    to state property and put it toward his failing ventures....

    Dame ego was huge at one point felt like the roc was untochable



    Them dudes broke up cause they both out grew each other, they both hit there goals
    and it seems like the best for them was to part, cause at the rate dame was going he
    would of cause
    rocafella to sink hard no coming back on some murda ink 🤬 and im guessing
    jay aint want no parts with that.......


    Like beans said listen to hov tracks he calls it


    "Should of stayed in food and beverage too much sam ronstein"

  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now we finally see what Hov saw all those years ago.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I agree that Dame can come off like a slick, fast talking hustler, that slick, fast talking May have been what propelled the Roc in the early years. You gotta admit, Dame was 1/3 of the Roc management/ownership that built a multimillion dollar empire.

    I sincerely believe that Jay needed Dame (as well as Biggs) to reach the level of success he reached in the early 00s.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol "why you ask me that question" instead of answering the question ass 🤬
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He did avoid answering that. What's up with all these 4 min interviews in the middle of nowhere lol they keeping him in the publics eye but they not really helping his image. I still 🤬 with Dame tho
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    While I agree that Dame can come off like a slick, fast talking hustler, that slick, fast talking May have been what propelled the Roc in the early years. You gotta admit, Dame was 1/3 of the Roc management/ownership that built a multimillion dollar empire.

    I sincerely believe that Jay needed Dame (as well as Biggs) to reach the level of success he reached in the early 00s.

    Of course Dame needed Jay as well ..... but as they got larger, Jay started to learn the game. That's how Jay is ..... he watches everything and wants to learn it hands on. After Lyors and Stoutes found out Jay knew the business and how difficult it was to go through Dame to get to Jay, they started to go around Dame and straight to Jay .....
    So either Jay came to the realization or somebody put a bug in his ear that he didn't need to cut the pie 3 ways .... Jay was now in a position where he could hire somebody to do Dames job for less money, headaches, & stress.

    I bet Dame was offered a position but probably felt the same way Jaz-O did when he was offered a spot on the ROC for less paper than he expected
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First 15 seconds in

    Dame DEFINITELY owes that 🤬 money
  • Viktor
    Viktor Members Posts: 228 ✭✭
    None of yall where there though, so its 🤬 you can't really speak on. Yea you can gossip about it, but that's all you doing. No one knows the background besides the 🤬 involved.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    🤬 always saying he don't want to speak on another man pockets
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    While I agree that Dame can come off like a slick, fast talking hustler, that slick, fast talking May have been what propelled the Roc in the early years. You gotta admit, Dame was 1/3 of the Roc management/ownership that built a multimillion dollar empire.

    I sincerely believe that Jay needed Dame (as well as Biggs) to reach the level of success he reached in the early 00s.

    Of course Dame needed Jay as well ..... but as they got larger, Jay started to learn the game. That's how Jay is ..... he watches everything and wants to learn it hands on. After Lyors and Stoutes found out Jay knew the business and how difficult it was to go through Dame to get to Jay, they started to go around Dame and straight to Jay .....
    So either Jay came to the realization or somebody put a bug in his ear that he didn't need to cut the pie 3 ways .... Jay was now in a position where he could hire somebody to do Dames job for less money, headaches, & stress.

    I bet Dame was offered a position but probably felt the same way Jaz-O did when he was offered a spot on the ROC for less paper than he expected


    If your last paragraph actually is the real deal, Dame is the type of 🤬 that would literally spit in your face to ask him to take less for a spot in a company that he had a hand in building. To go from that to a sort of behind the desk position would be irrational IF that were the case.
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viktor wrote: »
    None of yall where there though, so its 🤬 you can't really speak on. Yea you can gossip about it, but that's all you doing. No one knows the background besides the 🤬 involved.

    That's with anything.

    Chris/Rihanna situation
    Suge and the whole death row 🤬

    🤬 I'll take it a few steps under that

    Ol head George and the old lady with the cane at the church.

    The point of this and a lot of gossip is we never know the truth unless it can be proven. It makes for good conversation.
Sign In or Register to comment.