What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Troy Ave Freestyling off his phone On Sway In The Morning

WiseGuyy
WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
After all that 🤬 I heard about Drake doing this idk wanna hear anybody come in here defending this 🤬 🤬 . Then 🤬 tries to hid it behind water bottles You ain't low bruh lmaoo

Troy Ave & Young Lito Count Money During Their 5 …:

Comments

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troy Ave. is a weirdo.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. It happens. Most of those freestyles aren't actual freestyles anyway, just per written 🤬 so whatever. Los is the last person I saw that actually was going off top on sway.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. It happens. Most of those freestyles aren't actual freestyles anyway, just per written 🤬 so whatever. Los is the last person I saw that actually was going off top on sway.

Lupe freestyled on Sway a couple months ago.
  • ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    How do you freestyle off your phone thats not a freestyle. 🤬 couldn't even remember one of his old rhymes smdh. Most 🤬 spit prewrittin rhymes but at least for the sake of hip hop dont spit it off your phone.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Fuck Bitches Get Money Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 wack ass Troy ave. The 🤬 Lil 🤬 is better than him
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldnt even take time to memorize a rhyme?
  • southernmade
    southernmade Members Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmfao notice how he tried to hide his phone from the camera in front of the bottles?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at sway moving the bottles and him putting the phone away and then not rapping no more. He just kept telling lito "keep going"
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    How tf you freestyle.... Off a phone... That's a written I thought bruh
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sway just took them bottles like, naw ima let the ppl see you getting your mayweather on 🤬
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭

some are still free verse, just not off top, some others be memorized obscure mixtape verses, but lol @ this troy ave 🤬 , i aint down drake for doin what he did, off top is a lot more complex than some rappers make it look, so i wont down troy for this, 🤬 is a 🤬 clown tho period, and he calls others weirdos? idk how anyone supports that 🤬
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free or written...it was trash
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damnkp wrote: »
    Free or written...it was trash

That's the worst part. His 🤬 was on point tho. He was better off spitting a mix tape verse nobody probably heard before
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao still hot garbage. Somebody get this 🤬 a tissue cuz hes gonna cry after the criticism
    pharrell-crying-oprah.jpg?w=490&h=371
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ 0:52
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence I'm Faceless Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The coverup
    J5dYse2.gif

and the exposal
    LrNMJ9F.gif

Its funny how he tries to play it offlike sway didn't move the bottles. You can tell he knew he good played, but because it was live radio he couldn't say anything
    Then it's funny how he makes his man do all the rest of the rapping
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troy Average
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I woulda socked sway tho lol he atraight put him on blast lol
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lml sway is that 🤬
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sway is legendary when it comes to these interviews. If you would've pulled out the phone on The Breakfast Club, I can understand but not with Sway. At least be professional.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His man was nicer than him
  • e650
    e650 Members Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    he played the shade off damn well. That boy must be an actor
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing is he was finishing up his man's rhymes too lol........

🤬 need to stop flexing and just be real. Hiding phones behind water bottles now shm.
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind it that much if he actually came with bars (Arsonal for instance rapped off his phone but was straight bodybagging every beat Sway threw at him). The problem is this 🤬 couldn't even memorize a couple of rhymes of a pretty weak verse.