What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Wack or Not Vol. 41: K-CAMP

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited August 2014 in The Reason

Wack or Not Vol. 41: K-CAMP 33 votes

Wack
18%
dwade206sapp08_2001infamous114e650Built 4 cuban linxblu197 6 votes
Meh
33%
mrrealonenillerthekidsr_the_freshmanP. TownBackInWhiteStoneColdMikeyshtoopidpurpngoldAristo_V300KamPushMeCashmoneyDux 11 votes
Not Wack
48%
f.e.d.s.southernmadedj pre-kTrillaaaaaa700Cutler 26 INT's LOL!KINGECfranknittiMrCrookedLetterJDSTAYWITITA$AP_A$TONStillFaggyAFPeezy_Jenkins$tayRichROLLINHerbalVaporCapersxxCivicxx 16 votes

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    not wack, kinda need him to talk about a lil more than slummin hoes a lil more often tho
    700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAMembers Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    I ain't gon lie

His CD is jamming
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    He Cool.

I 🤬 with some of his music.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    I 🤬 wit his music....Good 🤬 to vibe to, whether u smokin one with a female or sippin wit ur bros
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    he cool that money aby song hard

and cut her off is a anthem

she'll buss it dine for some damn lime-a-ritas!
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack
    Dude is the Atlanta Kirko
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    He okay........

I think he got this cat in his camp named K Rosevelt (singer) and I been paying more attention to him to be honest. Dude make good music......
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Chi-CityMembers Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    I usually don't like signing rappers (with the exception of Phonte), but after hearing his mixtape with Drama, I 🤬 wit him. The intro and the track with Cyhi are my favorites
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    I like him when he singing, not rapping.

What's funny about K Camp and...Future, Rich Homie, all them sing rapping 🤬 coming out Atlanta is the dude featured on "Money Baby", (Kwony Cash) is the one who really started that style and has been the one to not blow up yet
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Meh
    Never gave him a legit chance but the 🤬 I heard from him cool
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack
    Nah homie needs to step his bars way up before i drop a dollar on his 🤬
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    i 🤬 with his 🤬 ...

so what ya sayin HOE you know im the mayne HOE ... HOE ..HOE ..HOE

lmao thats that 🤬 right there
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    Not even a question
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not Wack
    I 🤬 with the young bol.

I remember his interview with the Breakfast club, dude funny as 🤬 .
  • thuggathugga
    thuggathugga Members Posts: 125 ✭✭
    not wack
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman 2014 Reason Poster Of The Year Philadelphia, PAMembers Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    I like his lil' Cut That 🤬 Off joint, but I give no passes to these non-rapping ass rappers. Nothing special; will probably be non existent in another year or so like those other 🤬 .
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can y all recommend whats good from him as far as mixtapes/albums. That Cut Her Off joint is tuff. The remix trill 2