What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Over 50 Sweet Chin Music Superkicks Moments...

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

Comments

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    🤬 always came out of nowhere
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hbk da gawd. Shelton was never the same lol
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hbk da gawd. Shelton was never the same lol

That 🤬 made his career though. I was sold on Shelton being a main event player after that.

I love the SCM as a finisher. It's basic as hell but superkicks are quite effective. They overused like spears today though
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember when Shane tried to go coast to coast and Shawn hit him with SCM but it was to his rib cage
    if he had connected to Shane's chin that coulda been the GOAT sweet chin music ever delivered
    poor Shelton holds that crown

on a sidenote, the last clip in that video was amazing. MSG lost they 🤬 when Shawn beat HHH for the world heavyweight championship. you don't get pops like that today
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Video is GOAT. Cot damn @ the 9:30 mark. Man its that "pop" sound that makes the kicks even more epic.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Appreciate the feedback. Will drop more 🤬 like this when i can more often for you guys.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima do that at church one day