What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Weeknd- King of the Fall (Offficial Video)

_Goldie_
_Goldie_ ablackweb.comMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    I make all of them swallow
    all of them swallow
    all of them swallow
    all of the swallow
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the weeknd don't give a fck and these women out here love it.

play his 🤬 and you will find a freak
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully around the wayMembers Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    songs are always dope but the videos never match. i get bored as 🤬 watching his videos. rather just play the song
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,416 Regulator
    bkkbully wrote: »
    songs are always dope but the videos never match. i get bored as 🤬 watching his videos. rather just play the song
    Was just gonna say the same thing..
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His videos starting to remind me of that Chappelle skit where he was talking about everything looks better in slow motion. Damn near all these 🤬 in slow motion.

Shout out to @Breezy_Kilroy because I be saying the same 🤬 : if you listen to his lyrics, Weeknd is harder on females than most rappers; but no feminist/women's group call him out because the 🤬 sounds good. Dude could write a song about facefucking someone's grandma and get spins.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    His videos starting to remind me of that Chappelle skit where he was talking about everything looks better in slow motion. Damn near all these 🤬 in slow motion.

Shout out to @Breezy_Kilroy because I be saying the same 🤬 : if you listen to his lyrics, Weeknd is harder on females than most rappers; but no feminist/women's group call him out because the 🤬 sounds good. Dude could write a song about facefucking someone's grandma and get spins.
    Every time this fact is brought up feminist duck and doge it lol.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    weeknd slippin but he still the best r&b artist since r. kelly. HOB and Thursday still my 🤬 .
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited September 2014
    Yea Kissland was a disappointment, but that was after droppin 3 dope albums. The past couple singles he dropped has been dope, he's back in the zone.

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He lost me with Kissland. King of the Fall seems like a return to form.
  • Wu-Tang
    Wu-Tang Members Posts: 69 ✭✭
    bkkbully wrote: »

You wasn't feeling the one with Juicy J?