What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Yo Reason, I gotta question

T. Sanford
T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm watching this video & at the end, it start playing this song but I can't pick the lyrics up on it

What's the name of that song they play at 3:28?

This is very important, I wanna know the name of that song bad ass hell

Help a brother out, reason

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a million GOAT to whoever can give me the name of this song
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mods sticky this thread
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The link doesn't work. Either repost it, or tell us the title of the video so we can go to YouTube and look for it.

It says; watch this video on YouTube, Playback has been disabled by the owner.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok never mind, I went to YouTube and watched it.

To answer your question: I don't know the name of that song.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to Shazam it.

It didn't recognize the joint.
  • T. Sanford
    It sound like some Bay Area 🤬

sound like it could have came out in the 90s
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds familiar but i'm having trouble thinking of the name maybe some goat reactions will refresh my memory.