What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

So, uhh.. was 9/11 an inside job or nah?

1252628303135

Comments

  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    Still not one distinguishable plane part OR any seats at all

    @s2j have YOU checked the scoreboard?

    And by that I mean the poll on the first page.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    riddlerap wrote: »
    the evidence of people existing and being on the plane that hit the Pentagon >>>> all other "evidence"

    Lol Geez, thank you. Maybe it will be accepted coming from someone else. Some folk on IC debates get mad and their objective just become 'just dont let this 🤬 be right'

    On my word, if i believed a missile hit the Pentagon, and then i was shown a definitive list of passengers with names and faces, AND evidence at the scene with flight parts and dead bodies (LITERALLY, court entered evidence, on a US court website for public view), i would change my mind. Why wouldn't I?!?! Llls What horse in the race do I have? Makes no sense to me.

    But Im 1000% sure 🤬 understand tho, but it just hurts them to be wrong. Bc 🤬 had never seen them dead bodies before ill put whatever on that. But they gotta 'fight on that lie'
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    3 years back I was the same as these dumb sheep, my friend told me it was an inside job and I was like "🤬 pal, there is no way they could have pulled that off and got away with it" I did my research and it changed my world, do not be scared of the truth sheep the government is not your friend, I would also like to add that not all parts of the government are bad, there are still good people in the world, but come on now take a look at the information that is available to you!!!! their explanation for what went down is a joke.

    No one is stopping you...speak up 🤬 .

    Its easy for a theory to be true when it only exists in your head. Lay it out! WHat is your thesis? WHAT HAPPENED ??

    And your name is @Preach2Teach lol smh 🤬 speak the 🤬 up. Callin mfers sheep and cant put together a coherent core belief

    I can see nothing I type will convince you, your change must come from within, and I do not claim to know who was responsible I just know the official version of events has sooo many holes in it, so many video's have been posted with so many credible people saying the same 🤬 . how can you not see what's staring you in the face? did you see the way the towers and building 7 fell? if you cannot see anything wrong with just that and the explanation given then cool, continue doing you.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    It's obvious they want to believe what they think they is true. Their evidence, such as "so and so is linked to this group and this group built this and they have oil ties" etc are all subjective. It proves absolutely nothing, not even LIHOP (which I do believe).

    Everything is the "it isn't what it seems" and some how the government is always having a hand in the situation more so than the "terrorist/bad guys".

    Movie theater shooting
    Sandy Hook
    Hurricane Katrina
    Pearl Harbor
    Aliens
    Moon Landing
    Assassinations
    Pharmaceutical companies
    GMO's
    Chemtrails
    Oklahoma bombing
    World Trade Center bombing in '93
    Illuminati

    etc

    Everyone is out to get us. We live in the matrix.

    blah blah blah

    It's pointless to talk to them.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Still not one distinguishable plane part OR any seats at all

    @s2j have YOU checked the scoreboard?

    And by that I mean the poll on the first page.


    P200062_1.jpg

    P200065_1.jpg

    cQHMEu0.jpg

    http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution.html

    You'll note the corresponding 01-455-A suffix. That is from the trial vs 9-11 conspirator Zacarious Moussaoui. That is the evidence the givt presented that a plane flew into the Pentagon. I mainly post tbis all for those lurking to make their own logical conclusion

    Bc fam you arguing against ME now, not facts. Its personal for you. You're tight. lls At least just tell me you think its planted. That'd be a respectable opinion.

    Lie to me but dont lie to yourself.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    VIBE wrote: »
    It's obvious they want to believe what they think they is true. Their evidence, such as "so and so is linked to this group and this group built this and they have oil ties" etc are all subjective. It proves absolutely nothing, not even LIHOP (which I do believe).

    Everything is the "it isn't what it seems" and some how the government is always having a hand in the situation more so than the "terrorist/bad guys".

    Movie theater shooting
    Sandy Hook
    Hurricane Katrina
    Pearl Harbor
    Aliens
    Moon Landing
    Assassinations
    Pharmaceutical companies
    GMO's
    Chemtrails
    Oklahoma bombing
    World Trade Center bombing in '93
    Illuminati

    etc

    Everyone is out to get us. We live in the matrix.

    blah blah blah

    It's pointless to talk to them.

    Yet y'all are the ones that refuse to stay on topic...

    Do you know what "hubris" is? Hopefully you will before next year this time

    Now please refute any of the info that I have posted in this thread
  • mackanaven
    mackanaven Members Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    I don't believe it was.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    When you finally give me evidence there was one bomb, one missile and where flight 77 went, I'll get back to you.

    I've shown how witness testimony can be twisted.

    I gave you a documentary name, done by Architechs, engineers and physicists called 9/11: The Towers and The Pentagon.

    I explained what an implosion is.

    I showed you debris at the Pentagon.

    I told you what the free fall speed for the towers were (9 seconds) and proved they fell slower than that.

    I posted a video of the South tower falling, filmed by one of the Naudet brothers, where not one explosion is heard.

    I posted a wiki link about the Osama Bin Laden as the mastermind of 9/22.

    I posted videos, one year ago, that answer all your questions.

    You've tip-toed around all of it.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    The possibility, yes.

    What that has to do with bombs, missiles and missing planes, I have no clue.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    Evidence, I assume.

    I'd love for aliens to exist, but I definitely need proof. My UFO sightings could be a number of things. But I do think the possibility is there that alien life; be it plants, animals, humans like us, or more intelligent beings.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Cain wrote: »
    The funniest thing about all of this is @vibe believes in UFO's and alien's but not the possibility of government cover ups. That 🤬 is hilarious to me lmao
    Really? So this 🤬 up here shooting down every 9/11 conspiracy but believe in E.T.? Gtfoh 🤬
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    Cain wrote: »
    The funniest thing about all of this is @vibe believes in UFO's and alien's but not the possibility of government cover ups. That 🤬 is hilarious to me lmao
    Really? So this 🤬 up here shooting down every 9/11 conspiracy but believe in E.T.? Gtfoh 🤬

    After the quote 🤬 you disappeared, why are you back now?

    9/11 conspiracies do not support what actually happened.

    Again, do you know how the buildings were constructed and why they fell like they did? You say you're open-minded, but you aren't. You're closed off to the reality of it all. All simply because you feel that the govt is corrupt, then that must mean they're behind all of it. A bit silly, don't you think?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    And bruh, again, I was into this 🤬 for 4 years.. A teacher got me into it with the first documentary from Loose Change, from that point on, I watched and read everything on it. I was a total believer. You couldn't tell me otherwise. So I know what it's like to keep ignoring the evidence that is against it all. I was there. I know about the architects and engineers of 9/11, your main dudes were David Ray Griffin and Richard Gage. Those guys were the 🤬 to me.

    It all changed when I realized it was all 🤬 because the truther evidence was doctored or twisted. After that, I got into understanding why everything happened the way it did. Understanding why the 🤬 they had to fake things. I did my own research. Why the 🤬 do you think I know so much about it and keep coming back? Trying to get you guys out of that ignorance. You won't admit it but that's exactly what it is.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    says this:
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Still not one distinguishable plane part



    then this is posted..

    S2J wrote: »

    P200062_1.jpg

    P200065_1.jpg

    cQHMEu0.jpg

    http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution.html

    You'll note the corresponding 01-455-A suffix. That is from the trial vs 9-11 conspirator Zacarious Moussaoui. That is the evidence the givt presented that a plane flew into the Pentagon. I mainly post tbis all for those lurking to make their own logical conclusion

    Bc fam you arguing against ME now, not facts. Its personal for you. You're tight. lls At least just tell me you think its planted. That'd be a respectable opinion.

    Lie to me but dont lie to yourself.




    then doesnt reply.
    310.gif
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    VIBE wrote: »
    When you finally give me evidence there was one bomb, one missile and where flight 77 went, I'll get back to you.

    I've shown how witness testimony can be twisted.

    I gave you a documentary name, done by Architechs, engineers and physicists called 9/11: The Towers and The Pentagon.

    I explained what an implosion is.

    I showed you debris at the Pentagon.

    I told you what the free fall speed for the towers were (9 seconds) and proved they fell slower than that.

    I posted a video of the South tower falling, filmed by one of the Naudet brothers, where not one explosion is heard.

    I posted a wiki link about the Osama Bin Laden as the mastermind of 9/22.

    I posted videos, one year ago, that answer all your questions.

    You've tip-toed around all of it.

    nothing in this post will be addressed.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Nope, it was bin laden/taliban/terrorists
    so sad how people will memorize the details of these 9/11 science fiction conspiracies but have never heard of the Downing Street Memo or Yellowcake Uranium. Imagined secret unrealistic 9/11 conspiracy has been conflated with real life Iraq War conspiracy that basically went down in broad......daylight. *G Money laugh*

    People prefer elaborate fantasy to boring facts. People would rather believe that evil people in charge operate like James Bond movies instead of C-SPAN segments. Smh.
    S2J wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Still not one distinguishable plane part OR any seats at all

    @s2j have YOU checked the scoreboard?

    And by that I mean the poll on the first page.


    P200062_1.jpg

    P200065_1.jpg

    cQHMEu0.jpg

    http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution.html

    You'll note the corresponding 01-455-A suffix. That is from the trial vs 9-11 conspirator Zacarious Moussaoui. That is the evidence the givt presented that a plane flew into the Pentagon. I mainly post tbis all for those lurking to make their own logical conclusion

    Bc fam you arguing against ME now, not facts. Its personal for you. You're tight. lls At least just tell me you think its planted. That'd be a respectable opinion.

    Lie to me but dont lie to yourself.

    Forget it. 🤬 asked why there was no plane debris in D.C, i posted a piece of the plane outside the pentagon, and they told me it didn't look like a plane part lol

    this 🤬 is like 🤬 religion at this point smh. There's no point. People just believe what they want to believe. Truth is subjective and there's a infinite amount of realities so every lie is true somewhere anyway. 🤬 it, I give up.

    Aliens faked 9/11 with Holograms I HAVE PROOF:

  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    riddlerap wrote: »
    says this:
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Still not one distinguishable plane part



    then this is posted..

    S2J wrote: »

    P200062_1.jpg

    P200065_1.jpg

    cQHMEu0.jpg

    http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution.html

    You'll note the corresponding 01-455-A suffix. That is from the trial vs 9-11 conspirator Zacarious Moussaoui. That is the evidence the givt presented that a plane flew into the Pentagon. I mainly post tbis all for those lurking to make their own logical conclusion

    Bc fam you arguing against ME now, not facts. Its personal for you. You're tight. lls At least just tell me you think its planted. That'd be a respectable opinion.

    Lie to me but dont lie to yourself.




    then doesnt reply.
    310.gif

    Clearly you're looking for attention but maybe you should read the entire thread and stop posting redundantly...

    Those exact same photos of scrap metal have been posted over 5 times in this thread and they have been addressed every other time. No plane parts. No seats. I've asked multiple times to be shown ONE SEAT. Can you show me a plane seat or an ACTUAL plane part and not aluminum scraps?

    I repeat, you've been begging for my attention for the past couple pages but not only have you not refuted anything that I posted, you're parroting the misinformation that @vibe and @s2j are posting, not contributing a single thing to the conversation yourself

    If you want a response to those pics then look back at the several in this thread
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, our gov'ment did it
    riddlerap wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    When you finally give me evidence there was one bomb, one missile and where flight 77 went, I'll get back to you.

    I've shown how witness testimony can be twisted.

    I gave you a documentary name, done by Architechs, engineers and physicists called 9/11: The Towers and The Pentagon.

    I explained what an implosion is.

    I showed you debris at the Pentagon.

    I told you what the free fall speed for the towers were (9 seconds) and proved they fell slower than that.

    I posted a video of the South tower falling, filmed by one of the Naudet brothers, where not one explosion is heard.

    I posted a wiki link about the Osama Bin Laden as the mastermind of 9/22.

    I posted videos, one year ago, that answer all your questions.

    You've tip-toed around all of it.

    nothing in this post will be addressed.

    Literally all of that was addressed.

    The US government has 0 EVIDENCE that bin laden was behind 9/11 AND THEY WILL TELL YOU THIS THEMSELVES, yet for some reason the people posting in here don't believe this. They believed the words of the government on 9/12/2001 but apparently statement issued AFTER that is null and void for some reason

    I watched all the information he posted and told him directly why it was trash. He's ignored all of the information that I have posted completely, hasn't even tried to refute any of it, he just says he's right and that's that

    And also for some reason he can't identify a single plane seat for me but wants me to post the pic of an object who's purpose is to explode, and that's the only "evidence" that his narrow mind will comprehend.

    You seem to be just as ignorant.

    Like I said before, I can keep posting information but what's the point when y'all have no answers for everything that I've posted so far?

    The information resonates more when you can come to the logical conclusions yourself instead of being forcefed, which is why I've been trying to avoid walking the mentally deficient through this thread. Again, I suggest you go back and read this thread so as to avoid embarrassing yourself more
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    I don't know what happened... And I won't pretend that I do...

    Given the little I've seen, My best guess is that some members of the government knew about it and still let it happen...








    This thread tho...

    ygZSd.gif


  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bottom line is this. The offial government story of 9/11 has holes in it. The evidence around the towers is sketchy, from the collapse of the towers, to witness testimony. The Pentagon is even more sketchy. If this was a murder investigation, we'd definitely have enough evidence to indict the US government for murder of its ppl. The story has too many holes & the accused perpetrators were once funded by the CIA. It's all there
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VIBE I have a question, do you believe all the explanations the government gave from what happened that day? do you have any doubts about any of it? what about building 7?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    No doubts at all.

    Again, I believed in the conspiracies for a few years. I finally was able to take a look at the evidence on BOTH sides. I do believe that what happened that day was nothing but what we seen. The evidence presented by engineers, physicists and architects is what I believe. The science behind it all, looking at the grand picture of everything; construction, planes, impacts compromising the building, major damage, fires from impact zones and above all floors, gravity etc.

    Laws are broken everyday. Science knows this. Science thrives off this. Physics surprises everyone all the time. The impossible happens everyday.

    I have no questions.

    It took me a while to get over the coincidences of things. Thought how they had to be rare, but the science behind that is there, too.

    http://skepdic.com/lawofnumbers.html
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe our gov knew about it but they didnt orchestrate it
    The government is corrupt. They do lie. They are capable of doing a lot. But to think they carried out planting bombs on two heavily trafficked buildings, then a third, in the face of New York, shoot a missile into the Pentagon (or something other than Flight 77) is giving the government an extremely high amount of credit.

    Then, not only that, but to think that the people all involved, whether it's hundreds, or thousands, and not hear one whistle blower is funny to me. We know that the U.S. Government let's a lot slip, there's always someone to drop information, but in 14 years, nothing.

    This is such a big event that it is very hard to people to accept. They do not want to believe anyone outside the U.S. was capable of this, especially Arabs because they're looked at as beneath us. People come up with all sorts of things for their brains to grasp it. The government matrix/illuminati 🤬 is their fantasy world.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Bottom line is this. The offial government story of 9/11 has holes in it. The evidence around the towers is sketchy, from the collapse of the towers, to witness testimony. The Pentagon is even more sketchy. If this was a murder investigation, we'd definitely have enough evidence to indict the US government for murder of its ppl. The story has too many holes & the accused perpetrators were once funded by the CIA. It's all there

    Well, to be fair...

    In a trial, the burden is on the prosecution to prove the defendant's guilt without any reasonable doubt.

    There is plenty of reasonable doubt to go around on both sides.

    At the current moment, most of the evidence against the government is circumstantial.
    At best there would be a hung jury or a mistrial. But in all honesty, the government could skate by and become exonerated if a fair trial were held today.


    Now whether or not it's acceptable that their involvement is even in question, is an entirely different argument.
Sign In or Register to comment.