What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

DriveClub Car List Revealed

1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
driveclub_categorye4uev.png

Comments

• focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 50?
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this still free for ps plus?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • afro thunderafro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

It's the free PS4 game for October but only a portion of it will be free. You'll have to pay to get everything.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

It's the free PS4 game for October but only a portion of it will be free. You'll have to pay to get everything.

mmmkay
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Members Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Parallel wrote: »
    Can't 🤬 with it if there isn't a Honda Accord

There don't seem to be any Japanese or American cars at all in Driveclub? That list is pretty terrible, but I didn't realize this was just a budget, F2P game that is being given away. I thought it was supposed to be like an actual AAA Fall release between the huge delay and the PS4 not having any big exclusives for the rest of the year. That explains the low car count tho. Forza Horizon 2 has over 4 times as many cars.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    That list is pretty terrible, but I didn't realize this was just a budget, F2P game that is being given away.
    Lol sure you didn't.