What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

MissAllhiphop.com |V 2014 ##CreepSet AFTER-PARTY ##khaleesi wins

thatboydizz
thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2014 in The Forum of Fame
What follows is a CreepSet production. I present to you Miss AllHipHop 2014.

Comments

• thatboydizz
    edited September 2014
    It's finally here. IT'S FINALLY 🤬 HERE!! I would like welcome you all to the MissAllhiphop.com |V competition. The biggest event to ever come across the internet. Where we will feature 10 of the most beautiful gorgeous women from all across the globe. We here at Allhiphop.com take pride in providing the best in quality and service and this year is no exception. So many 🤬 under one roof I had take it to the max this year and feature a double co-host

The beautiful Tabatha

The lovely Bride

They'll be joining me just shortly they know a thing or two about the female body inside and out and they know how to keep it real. They will be helping me make sure everything runs smooth and make sure everybody is comfortable. This is an all day event so pop a bottle of something good and roll up one of them loud packs. Judging will be based on 50% posting 50% beautifulness and overall sexibility. This the Main Event..9 losers and only 1 winner. 1 crown. Winner takes all but that's up to you decide..You only got one vote and one vote only so make it count. Ain't no going back after you make that decision so make sure it's the right one

Alright Im done talking without further 🤬 ado......................

[b]WHO IS SHE?? WHO DESERVES THE CROWN THE MOST?? WHO IS MISSALLHIPHOP.COM 2014???????[/b]
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Pics 🤬
  • Reigns
    Reigns Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭✭
    You know Dizz is a trooper. You should've made this in Donkey....Since that's were it's going to end up.

Anyways...LET'S Get It Poppin...smmmmmmmiiiiiiiiaaaaaacccccckkkk
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You sure put a lot if work into this...

And lol at the beezy dukes lol.. lmao shell never live that down that thread was hilarious
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EvilChuck reminds me of Amythist from Steven Universe
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    damn, these 🤬 (no offense) take a lot of selfies...a lot of em a lot older than what I thought, Kat really aint that ol in comparison.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For real though... can anyone else imagine the gloating and sh-t talking that'll transpire if Khaleesi won?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    khalessi worked for it.....
    she deserves it
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My vote can be swayed as it stands ill not vote..but something can be worked out
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    No pico?
  • thatboydizz
    1CK1S wrote: »
    For real though... can anyone else imagine the gloating and sh-t talking that'll transpire if Khaleesi won?

Well she did drop lady zee like a 🤬 bad habit. Female on female exposures never happen like that. I think we need to give it to somebody young & ruthless and not afraid to call out the fakes.
This discussion has been closed.