What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

New South Park and Key&Peele season kicks off tonight..

blu197blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
Y'all checkin it out?

Comments

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont watch any of this cac 🤬
  • blu197blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

You missing out, and Key&Peele isn't cac humor
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not a fan of key and peele. Ill catch south park eventually though. Prolly this weekend.
  • marc123marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Im not a fan of key and peele. Ill catch south park eventually though. Prolly this weekend.
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up

I'm going to stay up to watch this

and to think, I was just about to get ready for bed
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah I forgot about the new southpark season.
    They replaced RG3 with Kirt Cousins lol
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New episode was solid

if they keep the quality like this for the rest of the season I won't be disappointed
    i liked how South Park threw in small things to make the episode more fresh with Cousins instead of RG3 and the line about them losing to Philly by 3 points, episode was a 7/10..

Key&Peele was cool, i liked the Obama and Alien skit overall 6/10...

South Park season looks promising, Key&Peele just looks like another season of Key&Peele both will be good tho
    Smh @ comedy central for canceling the jeselnik offensive yet corny key n peele is still on
    Jeselnik gotta be mad that Amy is 🤬 on him
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 Jeselnik and RIP Patrice O'Neal

South Park's season opener was redundant and largely unfunny but I'm sure it'll pick up. A lot has happened over the summer for them to satirize.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both was funny.
    Homie from The Wire and uncle Ruckus were funny af in the 🤬 wedding skit lol
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 Jeselnik and RIP Patrice O'Neal

South Park's season opener was redundant and largely unfunny but I'm sure it'll pick up. A lot has happened over the summer for them to satirize.

over the past few season I have to say I don't like cartman and stans voice change. their voices got deeper. cartmans nasal voice is part of what made him funny.
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    both where funny imo i like the combo
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Key & Peele should be called Hit & Miss lol. They def come up with some great jokes but I can't sit through a whole ep, I'd rather just watch their best sketches individually on Youtube. Sign of the times, I guess.

LOL @ "cac" tho. BRB updating my slurs for white people....
  • RAPHRAPH Keeping it 100 Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That South Park episode was pure genius and made a great point about the Washington Redskins name lol
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never cared for southpark up until like 2 years ago. Them dudes is genius
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasMembers Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im gonna make a wild guess, but cac = 🤬 ass 🤬 ?
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Members, Moderators Posts: 13,160 Regulator
    Im gonna make a wild guess, but cac = 🤬 ass 🤬 ?

Never thought about that.

I just assumed it was short for Caucasian
  • Swiffness!Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACY Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i thought it was "CRAZY ass cracka"
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    i thought it was "CRAZY ass cracka"

I thought it was "cant avoid candy"
  • Wu-TangWu-Tang Members Posts: 69 ✭✭
    blu197 wrote: »

You missing out, and Key&Peele isn't cac humor
    Anybody that hasn't watched it has obviously missed this episode jxKytD1.gif