What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What do you think about Hezbollah?

deathrowzorrow
deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in The Social Lounge
They say Hezbollah are terrorist. In my Eyes they are not. They have schools, hospitals, may have top 10 strongest army in the world even if it ain't a country.

!
«134

Comments

  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree.....there are a resistance group and nothing more. I consider Hamas the same. For anyone who considers these groups terrorists, I suggest they research the groups and nations known for killing and bombing civilians all the time.
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    they're terrorists in that they've undoubtedly been responsible for terror attacks (and, i suppose, have their political position because of military prowess). but obviously it's a little more complicated in 2014 as to what they are RIGHT NOW (it's not the 1980s anymore, i guess).

    obviously a well-trained and well-run organization, though their military prowess might go to their heads a little (i think Syria's been a little harder for them then they thought).
    For anyone who considers these groups terrorists, I suggest they research the groups and nations known for killing and bombing civilians all the time.
    uh... Hezbollah is known for killing and bombing civilians?
    oh, other people have ALSO done that? Hezbollah's off the hook!
    ...wait, you don't shed the label of doing 🤬 because other people ALSO do 🤬 . so it goes.

    ps. fighting for Assad is "resistance?"
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    not much yet
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    just another evil 🤬 islamic group that wants to convert,🤬 or subjugate all non muslims. For the people who think hamas is a group of freedom fighters this is from there charter

    '[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and
    international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of
    the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than
    a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of
    Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by
    Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a
    waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

    'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and
    🤬 them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the
    rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind
    me, come and 🤬 him.' (Article 7)
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    janklow wrote: »
    they're terrorists in that they've undoubtedly been responsible for terror attacks (and, i suppose, have their political position because of military prowess). but obviously it's a little more complicated in 2014 as to what they are RIGHT NOW (it's not the 1980s anymore, i guess).

    obviously a well-trained and well-run organization, though their military prowess might go to their heads a little (i think Syria's been a little harder for them then they thought).
    For anyone who considers these groups terrorists, I suggest they research the groups and nations known for killing and bombing civilians all the time.
    uh... Hezbollah is known for killing and bombing civilians?
    oh, other people have ALSO done that? Hezbollah's off the hook!
    ...wait, you don't shed the label of doing 🤬 because other people ALSO do 🤬 . so it goes.

    ps. fighting for Assad is "resistance?"

    I will call Hezbollah a terrorist group if you also declare the United States govt and Israeli govt a terrorist group. America bombs and kills more civilians then Hezbollah ever could or would. Israel is very famous worldwide for its terrorism in the region.

    Do this, and I will agree. As far as Hezbollah fighting for Assad, would you rather Hezbollah fight for ISIS and Al-Qaeda? LMAO!
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    just another evil 🤬 islamic group that wants to convert,🤬 or subjugate all non muslims. For the people who think hamas is a group of freedom fighters this is from there charter

    '[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and
    international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of
    the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than
    a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of
    Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by
    Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a
    waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

    'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and
    🤬 them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the
    rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind
    me, come and 🤬 him.' (Article 7)

    Interesting charter lol, well the bad blood from expelling and creating 700K Palestinians in a vicious and evil manner obviously hasn't gone away. But remember Hezbollah causes a lot less chaos in the region compared to Israel, so if Israel is so disturbed by that charter, it shouldn't provoke the Palestinians and the people near them to hate them so much.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Powerful opera and HIGHLY ACCLAIMED Death of Klinghoffer on the true story of the forceful removal of Palestinians from modern day Israel in 1948....notice the lyrics. Israel's evil actions during 1948 has provoked and created the hatred seen on Hezbollah's charter. Video is only 10 minutes but powerful, I HIGHLY recommend anyone who wants a visual lesson on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to watch this video

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-jw33u9qAsE
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hezbollah chosen and made by Iran
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hezbollah chosen and made by Iran

    True, this creates bad blood among some in the region
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    just another evil 🤬 islamic group that wants to convert,🤬 or subjugate all non muslims. For the people who think hamas is a group of freedom fighters this is from there charter

    '[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and
    international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of
    the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than
    a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of
    Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by
    Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a
    waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

    'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and
    🤬 them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the
    rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind
    me, come and 🤬 him.' (Article 7)

    Interesting charter lol, well the bad blood from expelling and creating 700K Palestinians in a vicious and evil manner obviously hasn't gone away. But remember Hezbollah causes a lot less chaos in the region compared to Israel, so if Israel is so disturbed by that charter, it shouldn't provoke the Palestinians and the people near them to hate them so much.

    Dog even if israel did soften toward the palestinians the hate for israel will never go away because it is religiously commanded. There is nothing israel can do to change that, a large amount of people in the arab world will always hate and want to 🤬 jews because it's part of their religion article 7 comes right out of either the quran or the hadith article 7 was not written by hamas they just took is from their holy books.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    just another evil 🤬 islamic group that wants to convert,🤬 or subjugate all non muslims. For the people who think hamas is a group of freedom fighters this is from there charter

    '[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and
    international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of
    the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than
    a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of
    Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by
    Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a
    waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

    'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and
    🤬 them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the
    rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind
    me, come and 🤬 him.' (Article 7)

    Interesting charter lol, well the bad blood from expelling and creating 700K Palestinians in a vicious and evil manner obviously hasn't gone away. But remember Hezbollah causes a lot less chaos in the region compared to Israel, so if Israel is so disturbed by that charter, it shouldn't provoke the Palestinians and the people near them to hate them so much.

    Dog even if israel did soften toward the palestinians the hate for israel will never go away because it is religiously commanded. There is nothing israel can do to change that, a large amount of people in the arab world will always hate and want to 🤬 jews because it's part of their religion article 7 comes right out of either the quran or the hadith article 7 was not written by hamas they just took is from their holy books.

    Judaism promotes ethnic cleansing and so does Islam, so both sides are even on that I suppose. But Jews and Muslims historically still lived among each other for thousands of years and for the MOST part, were decent neighbors to each other. When illegal immigrants came into Palestinian territories from Europe and started kicking out Palestinians from their own homes, WITHOUT allowing a right of return for most, THEN bad blood occurred btw Muslims and Israelis to the levels we see today.

    You have not done proper research into the region, it's very obvious. You fear Muslims a lot and that's fine but don't make it seem like most Muslims have been at war with Jews for all of history. Christians treated Jews historically worse, and we all know the Bible supports a lot of evil behavior itself, and Christians have been more evil then any other religious group of all time. Either way, Israelis aren't gaining friends with the way Israel acts, unless it likes people running them over with cars all the time.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    just another evil 🤬 islamic group that wants to convert,🤬 or subjugate all non muslims. For the people who think hamas is a group of freedom fighters this is from there charter

    '[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and
    international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of
    the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than
    a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of
    Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by
    Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a
    waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

    'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and
    🤬 them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the
    rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind
    me, come and 🤬 him.' (Article 7)

    Interesting charter lol, well the bad blood from expelling and creating 700K Palestinians in a vicious and evil manner obviously hasn't gone away. But remember Hezbollah causes a lot less chaos in the region compared to Israel, so if Israel is so disturbed by that charter, it shouldn't provoke the Palestinians and the people near them to hate them so much.

    Dog even if israel did soften toward the palestinians the hate for israel will never go away because it is religiously commanded. There is nothing israel can do to change that, a large amount of people in the arab world will always hate and want to 🤬 jews because it's part of their religion article 7 comes right out of either the quran or the hadith article 7 was not written by hamas they just took is from their holy books.

    Judaism promotes ethnic cleansing and so does Islam, so both sides are even on that I suppose. But Jews and Muslims historically still lived among each other for thousands of years and for the MOST part, were decent neighbors to each other. When illegal immigrants came into Palestinian territories from Europe and started kicking out Palestinians from their own homes, WITHOUT allowing a right of return for most, THEN bad blood occurred btw Muslims and Israelis to the levels we see today.

    You have not done proper research into the region, it's very obvious. You fear Muslims a lot and that's fine but don't make it seem like most Muslims have been at war with Jews for all of history. Christians treated Jews historically worse, and we all know the Bible supports a lot of evil behavior itself, and Christians have been more evil then any other religious group of all time. Either way, Israelis aren't gaining friends with the way Israel acts, unless it likes people running them over with cars all the time.

    the bolded is simply not true jews lived under subjugation under islam, muslims cannot live as equals with other religions they must rule over all people of the book. that is islamic law. It's 2015 jews no longer wish to live as dhimmis in muslim lands you can only live in peace under islam as an inferior. I have done my research fully on islamic history and religion and from the very start of islam it has warlike. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khaybar israel cannot gain friends and freedom at the same time it has to choose and picking the friendly option means death

    liberals in the west are spreading lies about islamic history during the height of islam there were many many killings of non muslims

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1066_Granada_massacre
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1033_Fez_massacre
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1834_looting_of_Safed
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

    the muslims committed many many more acts of slaughter, i can list many many more this whole jews lived in peace until the establishment of israel myth needs to end it's a lie. unless you consider these conditions "peace"

    In addition, Jews faced the danger of incurring the wrath of a Muslim, in which case the Muslim could charge, however falsely, that the Jew had cursed Islam, an accusation against which the Jew could not defend himself Islamic religious law decreed that, although murder of one Muslim by another Muslim was punishable by death, a Muslim who murdered a non-Muslim was given not the death penalty, but only the obligation to pay "blood money" to the family of the slain infidel. Even this punishment was unlikely, however, because the law held the testimony of a Jew or a Christian invalid against a Muslim, and the penalty could only be exacted under improbable conditions-when two Muslims were willing to testify against a brother Muslim for the sake of an infidel.
    [Chouraqui, Between East and West, p. 46. Also see Hayyim Cohen, The Jews of the Middle East 1860-1972 (New York, 1973); S.D. Goitein, Jews and Arabs. ]


    and still up to this day the arabs/muslims still want to 🤬 or convert people

    christians have done very evil things BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS WE ARE NOT RELIGIOUSLY ORDERED TO FIGHT AND 🤬 PEOPLE muslims are and that is why the fight against them will never stop unless they are totally defeated and made to either reform islam, drop islam or die

    Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    just another evil 🤬 islamic group that wants to convert,🤬 or subjugate all non muslims. For the people who think hamas is a group of freedom fighters this is from there charter

    '[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and
    international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of
    the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than
    a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of
    Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by
    Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a
    waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

    'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and
    🤬 them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the
    rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind
    me, come and 🤬 him.' (Article 7)

    Interesting charter lol, well the bad blood from expelling and creating 700K Palestinians in a vicious and evil manner obviously hasn't gone away. But remember Hezbollah causes a lot less chaos in the region compared to Israel, so if Israel is so disturbed by that charter, it shouldn't provoke the Palestinians and the people near them to hate them so much.

    Dog even if israel did soften toward the palestinians the hate for israel will never go away because it is religiously commanded. There is nothing israel can do to change that, a large amount of people in the arab world will always hate and want to 🤬 jews because it's part of their religion article 7 comes right out of either the quran or the hadith article 7 was not written by hamas they just took is from their holy books.

    Judaism promotes ethnic cleansing and so does Islam, so both sides are even on that I suppose. But Jews and Muslims historically still lived among each other for thousands of years and for the MOST part, were decent neighbors to each other. When illegal immigrants came into Palestinian territories from Europe and started kicking out Palestinians from their own homes, WITHOUT allowing a right of return for most, THEN bad blood occurred btw Muslims and Israelis to the levels we see today.

    You have not done proper research into the region, it's very obvious. You fear Muslims a lot and that's fine but don't make it seem like most Muslims have been at war with Jews for all of history. Christians treated Jews historically worse, and we all know the Bible supports a lot of evil behavior itself, and Christians have been more evil then any other religious group of all time. Either way, Israelis aren't gaining friends with the way Israel acts, unless it likes people running them over with cars all the time.

    the bolded is simply not true jews lived under subjugation under islam, muslims cannot live as equals with other religions they must rule over all people of the book. that is islamic law. It's 2015 jews no longer wish to live as dhimmis in muslim lands you can only live in peace under islam as an inferior. I have done my research fully on islamic history and religion and from the very start of islam it has warlike. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khaybar israel cannot gain friends and freedom at the same time it has to choose and picking the friendly option means death

    liberals in the west are spreading lies about islamic history during the height of islam there were many many killings of non muslims

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1066_Granada_massacre
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1033_Fez_massacre
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1834_looting_of_Safed
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

    the muslims committed many many more acts of slaughter, i can list many many more this whole jews lived in peace until the establishment of israel myth needs to end it's a lie. unless you consider these conditions "peace"

    In addition, Jews faced the danger of incurring the wrath of a Muslim, in which case the Muslim could charge, however falsely, that the Jew had cursed Islam, an accusation against which the Jew could not defend himself Islamic religious law decreed that, although murder of one Muslim by another Muslim was punishable by death, a Muslim who murdered a non-Muslim was given not the death penalty, but only the obligation to pay "blood money" to the family of the slain infidel. Even this punishment was unlikely, however, because the law held the testimony of a Jew or a Christian invalid against a Muslim, and the penalty could only be exacted under improbable conditions-when two Muslims were willing to testify against a brother Muslim for the sake of an infidel.
    [Chouraqui, Between East and West, p. 46. Also see Hayyim Cohen, The Jews of the Middle East 1860-1972 (New York, 1973); S.D. Goitein, Jews and Arabs. ]


    and still up to this day the arabs/muslims still want to 🤬 or convert people

    christians have done very evil things BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS WE ARE NOT RELIGIOUSLY ORDERED TO FIGHT AND 🤬 PEOPLE muslims are and that is why the fight against them will never stop unless they are totally defeated and made to either reform islam, drop islam or die

    Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

    Christians have used the Bible for justification of slavery and other horrors too, it's why I dislike the Abrahamic religions in general. But all those wars Muslims have waged against others is basically the same thing Christians have done to others too, especially in Africa, Latin America, and each other.

    I know some radicals do want worldwide jihad just to spread Islam but the main problem is foreign policy of western and Middle Eastern governments. It's not just a religious one, although of course people taking it too literally is part of the problem. But this isn't something we can bomb our way out of, we're better off letting people in the Middle East take care of their own problems while America, known for making problems worse in the region, should stay out. Radicalism worldwide is building up because of America and the west's stupid policies in the region.

    Look at what happened in NY today smh
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    just another evil 🤬 islamic group that wants to convert,🤬 or subjugate all non muslims. For the people who think hamas is a group of freedom fighters this is from there charter

    '[Peace] initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and
    international conferences are in contradiction to the principles of
    the Islamic Resistance Movement... Those conferences are no more than
    a means to appoint the infidels as arbitrators in the lands of
    Islam... There is no solution for the Palestinian problem except by
    Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are but a
    waste of time, an exercise in futility.' (Article 13)

    'The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and
    🤬 them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the
    rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind
    me, come and 🤬 him.' (Article 7)

    Interesting charter lol, well the bad blood from expelling and creating 700K Palestinians in a vicious and evil manner obviously hasn't gone away. But remember Hezbollah causes a lot less chaos in the region compared to Israel, so if Israel is so disturbed by that charter, it shouldn't provoke the Palestinians and the people near them to hate them so much.

    Dog even if israel did soften toward the palestinians the hate for israel will never go away because it is religiously commanded. There is nothing israel can do to change that, a large amount of people in the arab world will always hate and want to 🤬 jews because it's part of their religion article 7 comes right out of either the quran or the hadith article 7 was not written by hamas they just took is from their holy books.

    Judaism promotes ethnic cleansing and so does Islam, so both sides are even on that I suppose. But Jews and Muslims historically still lived among each other for thousands of years and for the MOST part, were decent neighbors to each other. When illegal immigrants came into Palestinian territories from Europe and started kicking out Palestinians from their own homes, WITHOUT allowing a right of return for most, THEN bad blood occurred btw Muslims and Israelis to the levels we see today.

    You have not done proper research into the region, it's very obvious. You fear Muslims a lot and that's fine but don't make it seem like most Muslims have been at war with Jews for all of history. Christians treated Jews historically worse, and we all know the Bible supports a lot of evil behavior itself, and Christians have been more evil then any other religious group of all time. Either way, Israelis aren't gaining friends with the way Israel acts, unless it likes people running them over with cars all the time.

    the bolded is simply not true jews lived under subjugation under islam, muslims cannot live as equals with other religions they must rule over all people of the book. that is islamic law. It's 2015 jews no longer wish to live as dhimmis in muslim lands you can only live in peace under islam as an inferior. I have done my research fully on islamic history and religion and from the very start of islam it has warlike. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khaybar israel cannot gain friends and freedom at the same time it has to choose and picking the friendly option means death

    liberals in the west are spreading lies about islamic history during the height of islam there were many many killings of non muslims

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1066_Granada_massacre
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1033_Fez_massacre
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1834_looting_of_Safed
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

    the muslims committed many many more acts of slaughter, i can list many many more this whole jews lived in peace until the establishment of israel myth needs to end it's a lie. unless you consider these conditions "peace"

    In addition, Jews faced the danger of incurring the wrath of a Muslim, in which case the Muslim could charge, however falsely, that the Jew had cursed Islam, an accusation against which the Jew could not defend himself Islamic religious law decreed that, although murder of one Muslim by another Muslim was punishable by death, a Muslim who murdered a non-Muslim was given not the death penalty, but only the obligation to pay "blood money" to the family of the slain infidel. Even this punishment was unlikely, however, because the law held the testimony of a Jew or a Christian invalid against a Muslim, and the penalty could only be exacted under improbable conditions-when two Muslims were willing to testify against a brother Muslim for the sake of an infidel.
    [Chouraqui, Between East and West, p. 46. Also see Hayyim Cohen, The Jews of the Middle East 1860-1972 (New York, 1973); S.D. Goitein, Jews and Arabs. ]


    and still up to this day the arabs/muslims still want to 🤬 or convert people

    christians have done very evil things BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS WE ARE NOT RELIGIOUSLY ORDERED TO FIGHT AND 🤬 PEOPLE muslims are and that is why the fight against them will never stop unless they are totally defeated and made to either reform islam, drop islam or die

    Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

    Christians have used the Bible for justification of slavery and other horrors too, it's why I dislike the Abrahamic religions in general. But all those wars Muslims have waged against others is basically the same thing Christians have done to others too, especially in Africa, Latin America, and each other.

    I know some radicals do want worldwide jihad just to spread Islam but the main problem is foreign policy of western and Middle Eastern governments. It's not just a religious one, although of course people taking it too literally is part of the problem. But this isn't something we can bomb our way out of, we're better off letting people in the Middle East take care of their own problems while America, known for making problems worse in the region, should stay out. Radicalism worldwide is building up because of America and the west's stupid policies in the region.

    Look at what happened in NY today smh

    Yes christians did bad things like slavery people holding a bibles exterminated the native american tribes and did all manner of evil. I WOULD NEVER SAY OTHERWISE. Muslims have also done many bad things also. The difference is christians are not religiously ORDERED TO DO THESE THINGS. SO in future we don't have to keep doing them because our 🤬 did not order us to do these things in the first place. Therefore christians can be reasoned with, and we learn from the mistakes of our history and the history of other religions

    it's not a doctrine of christian faith to 🤬 anyone who does not believe as we do Jesus never said to 🤬 anyone, never ordered heads to be chopped off. Muhammad however did order these things so it's almost impossible for islam to adapt into 2014.

    THERE IS NO WAY out of fighting islam it's too late to argue over who owns what parcel of land, they have already decleared jihad, they have to fight until the end that is what they believe their 🤬 wants of them so there is no reasoning with these people. if we leave them alone they won't leave us alone they will just bide their time and strengthen themselves that's what the example of muhammad thought them.

    america has two choice either isolation or we keep our status as a super power if we allow the mid-east to spin too far out of control our whole deck of cards falls.
  • janklow
    janklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    I will call Hezbollah a terrorist group if you also declare the United States govt and Israeli govt a terrorist group. America bombs and kills more civilians then Hezbollah ever could or would. Israel is very famous worldwide for its terrorism in the region.
    do you need me to point out that the US and Israel are nations and Hezbollah, as it lacks that status, is just then a terrorist group?
    also, you call the US and Israel terrorists all the time, so that's a little tired. and, weirdly enough, i am pretty sure i responded to that EXACT SENTIMENT already. what we're discussing here is why you give a pass to Hezbollah for being a terrorist group when they have done (and still do) the things you declare give a group terrorist status.
    As far as Hezbollah fighting for Assad, would you rather Hezbollah fight for ISIS and Al-Qaeda? LMAO!
    let me remind you that YOU said, and i quote, that Hezbollah is "a resistance group and nothing more." what are they "resisting" by fighting in Syria for Assad?

  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    @Zombie and other apartheid supporters,

    I want Americans to take the INTELLIGENT route, securing our borders, not provoking MORE anger in the region by supporting Israel's terrorist govt, and be like China and MIND our own business. All aid to Israel should be cut off as long as it continues its apartheid, and most of the world agrees with me, and most of the world doesn't have to deal with Islamic terror for the most part. America and its allies have to worry because of American and western evil foreign policy.

    You fail to see that and IT IS OKAY. Israel has to deal with constant rioting and people in their own neighborhoods who want THEIR HEADS on a stick on a daily basis. I hope Israel enjoys the many friends it's making in the region by kicking people out of their homes and stealing water. I find the situation Israel is dealing with hilarious and I'll be laughing each time Israelis squirm in their own home. Couldn't happen to better people. A shame foolish Americans such as yourself don't know history well enough and allow paranoia to take over your life. Evil foreign policy = more enemies united against America aka the Great Satan, as the days go on by, you will see what I'm talking about. As long as STUPID American politicians choose to support Israel's apartheid and 🤬 people non stop for resources in the region, then America has LOST the propaganda war and will have NO HOPE of winning it. I hope Israelis look both ways more often when they cross the street, and hopefully Americans don't run into the many enemies it is creating worldwide.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    janklow wrote: »
    I will call Hezbollah a terrorist group if you also declare the United States govt and Israeli govt a terrorist group. America bombs and kills more civilians then Hezbollah ever could or would. Israel is very famous worldwide for its terrorism in the region.
    do you need me to point out that the US and Israel are nations and Hezbollah, as it lacks that status, is just then a terrorist group?
    also, you call the US and Israel terrorists all the time, so that's a little tired. and, weirdly enough, i am pretty sure i responded to that EXACT SENTIMENT already. what we're discussing here is why you give a pass to Hezbollah for being a terrorist group when they have done (and still do) the things you declare give a group terrorist status.
    As far as Hezbollah fighting for Assad, would you rather Hezbollah fight for ISIS and Al-Qaeda? LMAO!
    let me remind you that YOU said, and i quote, that Hezbollah is "a resistance group and nothing more." what are they "resisting" by fighting in Syria for Assad?

    Hezbollah is a resistance group that ALSO is siding with Bashar Assad in the fight against Al-Qaeda and ISIS members. Maybe better words to describe Hezbollah is fighting army. But I refuse to call any group fighting Israel's apartheid a terrorist group. I can understand why someone would consider Hezbollah a terrorist group though and that's fine, I'm not Muslim or into jihad so I really don't care either way. When Hezbollah kills civilians and blows up homes/apartments the way America and Israel does, then PERHAPS I will refer to Hezbollah as a terrorist group.

  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    @Zombie and other apartheid supporters,

    I want Americans to take the INTELLIGENT route, securing our borders, not provoking MORE anger in the region by supporting Israel's terrorist govt, and be like China and MIND our own business. All aid to Israel should be cut off as long as it continues its apartheid, and most of the world agrees with me, and most of the world doesn't have to deal with Islamic terror for the most part. America and its allies have to worry because of American and western evil foreign policy.

    You fail to see that and IT IS OKAY. Israel has to deal with constant rioting and people in their own neighborhoods who want THEIR HEADS on a stick on a daily basis. I hope Israel enjoys the many friends it's making in the region by kicking people out of their homes and stealing water. I find the situation Israel is dealing with hilarious and I'll be laughing each time Israelis squirm in their own home. Couldn't happen to better people. A shame foolish Americans such as yourself don't know history well enough and allow paranoia to take over your life. Evil foreign policy = more enemies united against America aka the Great Satan, as the days go on by, you will see what I'm talking about. As long as STUPID American politicians choose to support Israel's apartheid and 🤬 people non stop for resources in the region, then America has LOST the propaganda war and will have NO HOPE of winning it. I hope Israelis look both ways more often when they cross the street, and hopefully Americans don't run into the many enemies it is creating worldwide.

    The united states of america is not china nor are we like any other nation on earth our power economically and politically around the world rests on our military and our ability to carry out our promises.
    The reason many of the other nations in the world can relax and not spend millions on large militaries is because THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA takes care of much of the worlds security problems. We ensure a certain order. You talk about history, the last time the world ignored a problem we ended up with ww2 and 🤬 . And what is so evil about american foreign policy?? what because we support israel and believe it has a right to exist that make us evil is it our support of past dictatorships that you have a problem with??? the united states must never become a coward nation. No propaganda that america could create can beat the propaganda of the quran. There is no peaceful solution if we support israel of not the arabs will still hate us and wish us dead.

    israel cannot stop apartheid and remain a free nation because it's surrounding nations are full of muslim arabs with a deep seated need to destroy israel. What do you expect israel to do??? die. end apartheid and die slowly you think now after all this death and pain on both sides that the arabs are just going to forgive and forget??? arabs are not black south african get that through your thick skull. You don't believe in the 🤬 of abraham so maybe it's a hard concept for you to understand but when that 🤬 tells you to do something you do it. and the arabs believe that 🤬 wants them to rule all of the mid-east and subjugate all other religions. ACCEPTING these people into the state of israel would mean the end of israel.

    It is very naive of you to think that america can just walk away from it's responsibility, like it or not it's too late to 🤬 out now. we destroyed iraq and we have to fix it, if the enemy is united we have to fight them until they stop. the arabs/muslims over there are their own worst enemy they should work with america working against ameica will only cause them more pain.

    ultimately you don't have a answer to the problems other than hide and hope it goes ways.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole "it's our foreign policy if we just stop supporting israel maybe the muslim will stop killing us" is child like cowardice. it's too late to turn and run away like a 🤬 now we supported israel for over 40 years already we have already made enemies. We either 🤬 them or they 🤬 us AND THE WORSE THING that can happen to the muslims over there is our no longer supporting israel. i don't want to see all the people in gaza die or there be another major war in the mid-east lead by israel. because if given the chance i am sure israel would take all the land they believe 🤬 gave to them in the torah. and if the rest of the world does not like it then 🤬 them what's want would eventually happen in the mid-east if america, washes it's hands of the place, which would mean millions of people get displaced and die and most of these people would be arab muslims.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    zombie wrote: »
    The whole "it's our foreign policy if we just stop supporting israel maybe the muslim will stop killing us" is child like cowardice. it's too late to turn and run away like a 🤬 now we supported israel for over 40 years already we have already made enemies. We either 🤬 them or they 🤬 us AND THE WORSE THING that can happen to the muslims over there is our no longer supporting israel. i don't want to see all the people in gaza die or there be another major war in the mid-east lead by israel. because if given the chance i am sure israel would take all the land they believe 🤬 gave to them in the torah. and if the rest of the world does not like it then 🤬 them what's want would eventually happen in the mid-east if america, washes it's hands of the place, which would mean millions of people get displaced and die and most of these people would be arab muslims.

    If Israel does all that in the event America washes its hands of Israel, then the region would deal with Israel. And who knows, maybe Europe would do something. But this mess is quick sand for American policies worldwide, we're involved in the Middle East for oil and the petro dollar, but America's ways of keeping these things is becoming more and more expensive thanks to the fact America supports apartheid. The region holds that against us. While America spends on fruitless and losing war efforts in the Middle East, China becomes the world's largest economy. America is wasting money on nonsense, while China laughs at America's problems and the big debt we have.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    The whole "it's our foreign policy if we just stop supporting israel maybe the muslim will stop killing us" is child like cowardice. it's too late to turn and run away like a 🤬 now we supported israel for over 40 years already we have already made enemies. We either 🤬 them or they 🤬 us AND THE WORSE THING that can happen to the muslims over there is our no longer supporting israel. i don't want to see all the people in gaza die or there be another major war in the mid-east lead by israel. because if given the chance i am sure israel would take all the land they believe 🤬 gave to them in the torah. and if the rest of the world does not like it then 🤬 them what's want would eventually happen in the mid-east if america, washes it's hands of the place, which would mean millions of people get displaced and die and most of these people would be arab muslims.

    If Israel does all that in the event America washes its hands of Israel, then the region would deal with Israel. And who knows, maybe Europe would do something. But this mess is quick sand for American policies worldwide, we're involved in the Middle East for oil and the petro dollar, but America's ways of keeping these things is becoming more and more expensive thanks to the fact America supports apartheid. The region holds that against us. While America spends on fruitless and losing war efforts in the Middle East, China becomes the world's largest economy. America is wasting money on nonsense, while China laughs at America's problems and the big debt we have.

    who in the region can beat Isreal in a real war??? no one not even Egypt. Europe gives no 🤬 and is all talk. the lionshare of the debt is held domestically and we have a fiat currency that's the world's reserve. the debt is not as bad as you think it
    is. until the region changes its attitude 🤬 their feelings. we have to do what's best for us and our allies

    China has a large economy but America has a better economy and government.oil is sold on the world market America is not fighting for oil that's a liberal anti American myth.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and you still have not answered my questions what do you expect Israel to do
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    The whole "it's our foreign policy if we just stop supporting israel maybe the muslim will stop killing us" is child like cowardice. it's too late to turn and run away like a 🤬 now we supported israel for over 40 years already we have already made enemies. We either 🤬 them or they 🤬 us AND THE WORSE THING that can happen to the muslims over there is our no longer supporting israel. i don't want to see all the people in gaza die or there be another major war in the mid-east lead by israel. because if given the chance i am sure israel would take all the land they believe 🤬 gave to them in the torah. and if the rest of the world does not like it then 🤬 them what's want would eventually happen in the mid-east if america, washes it's hands of the place, which would mean millions of people get displaced and die and most of these people would be arab muslims.

    If Israel does all that in the event America washes its hands of Israel, then the region would deal with Israel. And who knows, maybe Europe would do something. But this mess is quick sand for American policies worldwide, we're involved in the Middle East for oil and the petro dollar, but America's ways of keeping these things is becoming more and more expensive thanks to the fact America supports apartheid. The region holds that against us. While America spends on fruitless and losing war efforts in the Middle East, China becomes the world's largest economy. America is wasting money on nonsense, while China laughs at America's problems and the big debt we have.

    who in the region can beat Isreal in a real war??? no one not even Egypt. Europe gives no 🤬 and is all talk. the lionshare of the debt is held domestically and we have a fiat currency that's the world's reserve. the debt is not as bad as you think it
    is. until the region changes its attitude 🤬 their feelings. we have to do what's best for us and our allies

    China has a large economy but America has a better economy and government.oil is sold on the world market America is not fighting for oil that's a liberal anti American myth.

    No one in the region can beat Israel but AGAIN, the region would find ways to deal with Israel if it does commit massive genocide in the event America cuts off Israel. Without American support back in the day, Israel would have lost some of the wars, Richard Nixon bailed out Israel when a rep from Israel back in the 60s or 70s went on her knees and begged Nixon for help. Israel isn't invincible, why do you think it cries and whines about American support all the time. Britain is slowly turning its back on Israel, so that's something America can learn from. America's debt situation is worse then what you say it is, I can pull up source after source that says America's debt situation is ALREADY hurting Americans. And it is.

    Israel is not a real ally and as I said before, Israel will have to LEARN TO ADAPT to its neighbors eventually if apartheid ends. If they don't like consequences of being around a bunch of Arabs and Muslims, then that's not my 🤬 problem. Israelis in 1948 ran from Europe to become squatters and land stealers in the Middle East, what a 🤬 shocker Israelis aren't feeling the love from their neighbors. And America IS fighting for oil and the dominance of the petro dollar in the region, remember when Saddam said he didn't want to use the dollar anymore? Gaddafi said similar things and we all know what happened to those two.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Article on how Richard Nixon saved Israel from DEFEAT against Arab neighbors in 1973. Allegedly, he hated Jews privately but he didn't want the Soviet Union to gain a victory against Israel, which considered Israel a threat to world peace at the time

    http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/08/11/exclusive-how-richard-nixon-helped-save-israel-excerpt/

    Nixon’s loyalty drove him to save a US ally from the threat of utter destruction despite the real risk of economic crisis, and political cost to himself.

    -Several Israeli historians have admitted that without America's help in 1973, Israel wouldn't exist as it does today, maybe not exist at all. Without American financial and moral support, Israel wouldn't and couldn't continue its apartheid in the region.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    and you still have not answered my questions what do you expect Israel to do

    ADAPT and learn to live with the consequences of running away from Europe and moving into a mostly Muslim land lol....bad decision in retrospect huh
Sign In or Register to comment.