What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who has HBO GO?

BoogaSugaBoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I been using a friends account to watch Boardwalk and OZ and they cancelled their subscription....

This is torture right now.

Someone out there, find it in your heart to share an HBO Go login. PLEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ

a4hebgw.gif

Comments

• Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to make that 🤬 subscribable to people who dont have cable. I dont know why the 🤬 they wouldnt do that. Thats huge money.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • marc123marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    primewire.ag
  • BoogaSugaBoogaSuga Members Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    They need to make that 🤬 subscribable to people who dont have cable. I dont know why the 🤬 they wouldnt do that. Thats huge money.

found this article couple weeks old, they are considering it
    http://time.com/3373585/hbo-go-online-subscription/
  • Wu-TangWu-Tang Members Posts: 69 ✭✭
    Find a torrent, much easier.
    Since they don't want to cater to people without cable then it's their loss.
    You signing into someones account a watching shows makes them think the HBO Go thing is a good idea. If fewer people using it they might have to offer it to more customers or offer a month free or something. Who knows...
    Wu-Tang wrote: »
    Find a torrent, much easier.
    Since they don't want to cater to people without cable then it's their loss.
    You signing into someones account a watching shows makes them think the HBO Go thing is a good idea. If fewer people using it they might have to offer it to more customers or offer a month free or something. Who knows...

im pretty computer 🤬 . I don't even know what a torrent is. appreciate heads up tho
    @BlueCouchAquafina‌ I would give you my HBO Go account info, but I'm new here and that gives you a ton of information.
    @BlueCouchAquafina‌ I would give you my HBO Go account info, but I'm new here and that gives you a ton of information.

now u know that's wrong... that's like waving a steak infront of a hungry dog. I wouldn't do 🤬 but watch OZ and Boardwalk... and John Oliver. But I feel u.
    @BlueCouchAquafina‌ I'm just saying then you have all you need to get into my email n 🤬 bro. If there was a way to create a guest account I'd be all over letting you have that 🤬 man.
  • marc123marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BlueCouchAquafina‌ I'm just saying then you have all you need to get into my email n 🤬 bro. If there was a way to create a guest account I'd be all over letting you have that 🤬 man.

🤬